CH 53 : THE FINAL SHOWDOWN (1)
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Wuji turned to Tu Lingxi: "Shall we?"

Tu Lingxi nodded: "Umm." She walked toward Sun Wuji's back. Tu Lingxi retrieved one cherry blossom petal from her bag and placed it on the ground behind Sun Wuji, she then hugged him from behind.

Sun Wuji: "!!"

Tu Lingxi: "What?"

Sun Wuji turned red a little: "Nothing."

Seeing their position and the embarrassing Sun Wuji, Tu Lingxi realized something and turned a little red as well. She hung her face down and said: "We are only carrying out Big Brother Feng's plan and nothing else."

Sun Wuji: "I know." Even though he said that, there was quite a storm raging inside of him right now as he had never been hugged by a woman before. Nevertheless, he still had a firm grasp of what his task was.

Feng Luotian: "Everyone is in position. Brother Sun. Sister Tu. Please begin."

Both of them: "Understood!!"

Tu Lingxi stepped on the cherry blossom petal she placed on the ground, bending her knees a little. Following a quiet swishing sound, Sun Wuji found himself in the air two hundred meters from the ground without any explosive burst of sound.

====================

Bloodline Ability 1: Void Jump Level Max

The user can jump from anything without ricocheting or impacting the jumping ground.

Bloodline Ability 2: Petal Prance Level 6

The user's jump speed and jump force +240% when jumping from a flower petal.

====================

Her jump speed was so fast that the clone did not notice them at all, making Feng Luotian think: "Last time I didn't see it clearly, but both of her abilities together are really amazing."

When they were about the reach the highest point of the jump, Tu Lingxi retrieved another Cherry Blossom petal, crouched mid-air, and placed it under her right foot while her other arm was still hugging Sun Wuji.

With another [Void Jump], they moved to the place right above the clone without any sound at all.

Now, Tu Lingxi let go of Sun Wuji and then used another cherry blossom petal to continue jumping and staying in the air.

Once he started to drop down, Sun Wuji transformed both of his arms into two giant stone knuckles.

====================

Bloodline Ability: Stone Transformation Level 7

Transform the user's body to stone boosting attack and defense while the user's speed will be decreased according to how much the body was transformed. Trade speed X% to increase attack and defense 3.5X%.

====================

As Sun Wuji was dropped down by the use of gravity, there was no need for speed. So, he traded all of his speed to boost his attack and defense. His stone knuckles gradually turned larger and larger until his speed hit zero. His arms were as huge as a small mountain. Now, his attack and defense were 350% increased.

To put his damage output to its limit, he activated his skill [Avalanche] and dived straight down to the clone.

BOOOOOOOMMMM!!

Sun Wuji ruthlessly crushed down the clone together with the land itself, causing a devastating explosion. Earth and debris were flying around, like an eruption from an earth volcano.

Although the clone was beaten down under the might of Sun Wuji's stone arms, the damage and the stun debuff from [Avalanche] were only so much as they were reduced by the suppressive principle. Currently, Sun Wuji could not move at all as he traded all of his speed for the attack. He started to shift back his speed and turn himself back to his original body.

After the stun state wore off in less than one second, the clone stood up and charged at Sun Wuji. However, before it could begin its assault, it noticed numerous cherry blossom petals fell down from the sky. So, it raised its head to look up and found a figure swiftly jumping among the petals with incredible speed.

The falling petal was Tu Lingxi's skill: [Thousand Cherry Blossoms]. A few seconds before Sun Wuji's [Avalanche] hit its target, Tu Lingxi activated the skill. She then retrieved her weapon: [Autumn Creek Tonfa] and incessantly jumped from one petal to another, not letting her enemy have a clear target until she reached it.

Once arriving at her attacking range, Tu Lingxi started to circle around, searching for weak points. Right after she found it, she pranced at the clone with a swing of her weapon.

However, the clone was Three Talons after all, it had a very quick reaction, and now without being disabled, it could freely counter an incoming attack. While dodging the attack from Tu Lingxi, the clone performed a simple spear hand strike aiming at her forehead.

Tu Lingxi suddenly became pale noticing that she was in a perilous situation. But at that moment, a voice rang: "Sister Tu, turn your head to the left about 20 centimeters and swing your right tonfa at two o'clock direction 30 degrees downward."

Tu Lingxi did not have the time to think, so she just followed whatever she heard, word by word.

To her surprise, after she carried out those orders, she was able to barely dodge the hand strike from the clone, and also landed her tonfa to its face. Escaping from such a situation, Tu Lingxi did not linger and quickly fled from the clone's attacking range.

The clone was now focusing on Tu Lingxi and actively chased her down. Nevertheless, with tons of petals still falling from the sky, a couple of jumps took her high enough to shake it off.

Another voice rang: "Brother Wei, it's your turn."

Wei Ci: "Okey-dokey!!"

After a couple of flashy moves from Sun Wuji and Tu Lingxi, the rest of the party except He Chen was able to get close to the clone without it noticing. Especially Feng Luotian, he was able to get into sixty meters range and use his [Momentum Eyes] to guide Tu Lingxi out of the critical circumstance.

Although Tu Lingxi was already out of the clone melee attack's range, it still had its skill. It promptly performed the same motion as before when it completely wiped out the fifty-man party.

Feng Luotian: "Everyone gets ready!!"

Right before the clone unleashed its skill, a hymn was heard. Golden streaks of light emerged from the ground around the clone and formed a golden net binding the clone to the ground, unable to move. It was a disabling skill cast by Wei Ci: [Gold Lock].

Although the skill had no damage, its disabling duration was quite long even after being reduced by the suppressive principle for seven levels. The rest of Wei Ci's body-splitting clones eagerly awaited, preparing to perfectly chain-cast [Gold Lock] skills to maximize the disabling time.

Feng Luotian: "Attack!!"

Five figures: Feng Luotian, Mei Yue'er, Sun Wuji, Tu Lingxi, and Ying Lizhua immediately charged at the disabled clone. But after seeing one figure impatiently rushed out with his sword while crazily brandishing it without caring for anyone else, the rest stopped their advance and decided to wait and support him instead.

The first to attack was Ying Lizhua. He had already activated his [Eagle Flight] onto himself. With his buff duration of ten minutes, and currently, there were less than ten minutes of the exam time, he did not have to worry about his buff wearing off before it was over.

His bloodline, Scarlet Wind Steel Eagle, had more offensive power than any other normal bloodline. Coupling with his skill [Eagle Flight] and his ability [Blood Steel] made his attack completely overcome the clone's defense. Furthermore, with his highest level of cultivation at Eight Fangs, he suffered the least from the suppressive principle.

That was why a single attack from him could deal damage several-fold higher than others in the party, leaving a visible wound on the clone in every attack.

Normally, Ying Lizhua would have to think carefully before initiating his raid, due to his lack of defensive potency. However, now that the clone being disabled, he could solely put his mind into attacking.

Ying Lizhua relentlessly swung his sword at the target. Within five seconds of disabling interval, he was able to deal his damage until the clone's aura significantly dampened down for more than a fifth of its original radiance, while He Chen's fifty-men party's ultimate strike could only deal less than a tenth.

Feng Luotian thought: "No wonder he was so confident in taking down a One Talon clone single-handedly. His damage output was insane."

The rest of the party was also surprised by how much damage Ying Lizhua was able to do with that onslaught. They saw the clones receiving wounds one after another.

2