Martial Flow
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After returning to his bedroom, Qin Yang closed his eyes and immediately searched his memories.

The sequence on activating the martial flow circulated within him. The precise and throughout detail on how to achieve it was imprinted on his mind. Just like the knowledge that has been memorized, everything stayed in his consciousness.

Qin Yang opened his eyes with a flash of excitement. 

"Indeed, that was not a dream; everything is real...The Realm of Nothingness...The Martial Flow!"

Qin Yang clenched his hand in elation. This opportunity was not within his expectation.

Originally, he was preordained to live a life of mediocrity, but his destiny took a major turn when he chanced upon the book!

Such unbelievable and supernatural activity left Qin Yang in a daze. He was in disbelief.

"I must thank Jiang Tian. If not for him, I would have not chanced upon this opportunity."

Qin Yang said with complex emotion.

Jiang Tian was the sole reason he had encountered the strange book. If he has not followed back then, he would have missed such an opportunity. Perhaps, the book would have acknowledged Jiang Tian as its successor instead of him. In any case, Qin Yang felt that he had stolen his sworn brother's destiny.

"What has been done is done. I am helpless in this case," thought Qin Yang while glancing around him.

The book was gone.

Qin Yang's expression turned solemn. Where did the book go? Did someone steal it?

Qin Yang pondered for a moment before coming to a conclusion. The artificial spirit said that he has a mark on his forehead. Perhaps the book had merged inside him and it condensed into a mark.

"There is indeed a faint mark on my forehead."

Qin Yang stood before a mirror as it mirrored his feature; a young man donned in white with a long hair that flowed until his back. His eyes were black but mesmerizing. Just like an abyss, one would be pulled in it. In addition, the faint raven mark on his forehead furthers his charm.

Qin Yang touched the mark, helpless. He could not hide the mark, anyone familiar with him would notice the strangeness.

"What would I do if they ask me what's on my forehead? Forget it. I'll just come up with something."

Qin Yang thought:

"Sleeping won't do. I need to familiarize myself with the Martial Flow as quickly as possible."

Qin Yang stormed out of his room. He went to his courtyard and began to familiarize himself with the martial flow.

Elsewhere.

Sister Xin's room was on the servant quarter of the Azure White Palace. It was 4:00 in the morning and servants would be awoken at that time.

Sister Xin woke early for her miscellaneous task and went out. Her duty was to prepare for her young master's breakfast, waking him up, and tidying his room.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Sound of arrows echoed in the courtyard. Sister Xin was surprised to hear noise of practising this early.

When she stepped into the courtyard, Qin Yang noticed her and smiled.

"Sister Xin, good morning."

"Likewise," greeted back Sister Xin. "Why are you practicing this early, young master?"

"I gained some insight and wanted to try it out." 

Qin Yang laughed. After nocking, he launched an arrow. 

Swoosh!

The arrow was stuck in the center of the Archery Target. Such precision shocked Sister Xin because Qin Yang was not looking at the target but he still hit the center.

"That was amazing. Young master, how did you do that?"

Qin Yang simply smiled and said two words: 

"Small trick."

But the truth was Qin Yang had succeeded in integrating his archery skill with the Martial Flow.

The concept of Martial Flow was One for All. That means all senses fused in one to boost all senses. However, because Qin Yang was still a 2-star Senses Enhancement, he could not arouse the crimson aura the artificial spirit had demonstrated to him.

The reason he said what he did a mere small trick is because it indeed true. At the moment, he could fuse his sense of hearing and sight into one; boosting his perception by 40%. Although his comprehension speed was fast, it was all thanks to the card; increasing his comprehension speed to the particular 'Gate of Comprehension' by 100%. So he was able to fuse his two senses into one in just 6 hours.

Still, his Martial Flow compared to the artificial spirit was unimaginable. Just like how an elephant viewed an ant, the difference was like Heaven and Earth.

Qin Yang was ashamed to compare himself to that old man.

"Sister Xin, I'll go out for a bit. There's no need to prepare breakfast."

"So early?" Sister Xin let out a surprise. "Where are you going, young master?"

"Me?" Qin Yang pondered and smiled. "To see someone."

He then left the courtyard.

...

Purple Cuspate Kingdom, northern area, Zhou Manor.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Arrows struck down the targets. However, none hit the yellow ring.

"This is my limit."

Zhou Lin sighed and lowered the bow. He stood a hundred and fifty meters away from the targets. As a 2-star senses enhancement at 150 meters distance, hitting the red ring two out of six arrows was an excellent performance. If he went hunting, Zhou Lin would be an outstanding hunter, and many would want him as a teammate.

"Why are you practising so early?"

A voice sounded behind him.

Zhou Lin wiped his sweats and replied:

"I need to warm up. Even though Qin Yang is nothing to me, it is best to prepare. Who knows I would lose?"

"I indeed taught you well, young brother." A young man dressed in blue appeared behind him. "You must not underestimate your foe. There no such thing as strongest, but only stronger; even an ant could miraculously revolt against the ant Queen and win."

"That is indeed correct," replied Zhou Lin with a sneer. "However, Qin Yang is trash. This time, I'll show him the definition of despair. I would ruthlessly trample him. To let him know that he is not worthy of Princess Lu'er and he is nothing to the bigger world!"

"Good. It's nice to have motive else one would never become a master of arts." 

Zhou Wen nodded and continued:

"But remember us mortals has limitation. Don't act without a certain belief of succeeding; else that is arrogance. Arrogance sometimes can drag you into the pit. Young brother, I have high hopes on you."

 

"Big brother, why are you out early? If I remember you would undergo a month of seclusion."

Zhou Wen merely smiled and took a step forward. 

His aura changed.

Four symbols respectively displayed on his ear, nose, mouth, and eyes. When he saw that, Zhou Lin stared in admiration.

"Big brother, congratulations. After reaching 4-star Senses Enhancement, not even Yi Shan could match you. It seems the Holy Land Meets has a winner now."

"I was just lucky to be born blind. If not, I would not reach 4-star this fast."

Zhou Lin sighed as he heard that.

When his big brother was born, he could not open his eyes. The physicians said that it was the characteristic of a blind person which meant the eldest son of General Zhou was blind.

Instead of sadness, General Zhou was extremely optimistic. He instructed the people that witnessed his birth not to leak out a single word. Starting then, General Zhou personally guided Zhou Wen on unlocking his sense of sight so he could open his eyes for the first time.

At the age of 5, Zhou Wen did not disappoint his father and broke through 1-star senses enhancement. Such fast cultivation would stunned en masses once this news spread.

In this world, those born as deaf, blind, and mute have advantages in cultivating senses enhancement. For instance, Zhou Wen was blind, his pupils locked, so he had an advantage over cultivating the sense of sight. Once he broke through sense of sight, he could see the light and opened his eyes.

On the outside, Zhou Wen would only reveal 1 grade lower than his actual cultivation. He planned to awe everyone during the Holy Land Meets and suppress everyone. 

Zhou Wen was also low-key, not daring to act without guarantee, and did not make too many enemies. Young girls treated him as their idol, they even had a Fanclub 'Zhoumaniacs', because his looks transcended mortals; he was extremely handsome.

Just like mortals admired immortals, Zhou Lin admired his big brother. To him, no other big brother is perfect than Zhou Wen. He was even the one who managed his big brother's fan club.

...

...

...

Cacophony echoed in the forests of Purple Mountain. It was still dark, and near the lake, a shabby cottage composed of bamboo wood stood there in silence. 

Melodious music tinkered as bamboo leaves fell to the land. In the middle of a marbled bridge, reflected in the river, was a young woman fiddling with the zither. Her hands stroked the strings, moving gracefully as she played a parting and sorrowful note.

Nature seemed to hear her sorrow as it commanded the air to swayed her hair. Her beauty unparalleled, seemed to want her to look like a beautiful goddess admiring the moon.

At that moment, the young woman stopped. The music disappeared. She stood and stroked her hair with her delicate hands as she stared near the river.

A young man in white walked out there. He similarly looked at the young woman's eyes. Emotions surged in their eyes as they stared like it never ends.

A moment later, the young man stood before the young woman. He held her hand and invited her to dance.

Wind swirled, leaves fall, the beautiful moon, oh what a lovely pair; they dance and dance until light descends.

They did not speak a single word as the young woman stared at the young man with complex emotions before stepping down the bridge, blending within the forests. As for him, Qin Yang sighed as he watched Jiang Lu'er disappeared.

Perhaps, this day would be their last dance together...

Like forever.

1