Primeval Vaporous Villa (2)
12 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The barrier had shrunken about 1000 square meters, then it suspended. 

Qin Yang found himself standing in the front yard. He could see buildings in ruins ahead of him. Without wasting more time, he trudged in the villa.

As the mists have significantly intensified, Qin Yang found it hard to see through his surroundings. 

Knowing this, he opened his two senses.

Martial Flow Activate!

The marks gathered on his chest and his sense of sight were boosted. Qin Yang's eyesight was as clear as day; he could behold the interior as if the vapors did not exist. 

Crunch!

Qin Yang's body froze. Twenty meters away, in the living room, he heard a disturbance.

"Misty Monster!"

"Qin Yang's luck is too poor."

"If he continues walking, he would be eaten by that monster!"

The onlookers sighed as they saw the Misty Beast. Amongst them, a young man with eyeglasses was quite all-knowing, "As the barrier shrunk once, ten misty monsters would emerge in random locations. Although they aren't powerful, the mists bolstered their strength. If Qin Yang could kill this monster, he would obtain good stuff. However, if he failed to do so, he would die and lost the duel."

The people around agreed with his statement.

After pondering for a while, Qin Yang decided to slay the monster. If he could kill it, there is a small chance for it to drop arrows, powder buffs, and so on.

Qin Yang held his bow and nocked an arrow. With the support of his Martial Flow, his aim had enhanced considerably.

The moment he shot the arrow, it flew in the gaps in the wall and smashed the heart of the misty beast loafing in the sofa.

"What?!"

"How was that possible?"

"Qin Yang saw the misty beasts? There is like thirty meters distance between them."

"Did the mist not affect his vision?"

The onlookers were baffled. They could not believe Qin Yang could see the misty beast. 

"Heh, ignorants! As I said, young master Qin Yang is not a weakling," sneered the thin man. He rubbed his hands as he watched the projectile. Thank you young master Qin Yang, this bro has cursed these bastards!

After killing the misty beast, Qin Yang stepped before it and saw a smoke bomb and 6 arrows on the floor.

"A good drop," Qin Yang's eyes shone seeing the smoke bomb. This smoke bomb is equivalent to a second life. When thrown to the ground, it would explode and smoke would gather around the user. Through the smoke, one vision would drop instantly to 70 percent in five seconds.

Five seconds...Qin Yang was confident he could escape or counterattack if he fell into some trap.

...

Meanwhile.

"Zhou Lin has already collected fifty arrows, how fast!"

"It has been ten minutes but considering his forbidden arts his gathering speed undeniably better than Qin Yang."

"However, in terms of quality, Qin Yang's loot is much better. He has a smoke bomb, 6 arrows with blaze buff, and 8 arrows without a buff." 

"Look! Zhou Lin has entered the villa. This is good! Without a doubt, Zhou Lin has already seen Qin Yang!"

After entering the villa, Zhou Lin's eyes were shining. This is his diffusion misty eyes, through this, he saw Qin Yang in the living room.

"This brat is unaware for sure," laughed Zhou Lin. He held his bow and took out an arrow in his quiver. He aimed at Qin Yang's heart.

"Now prepare to die!"

Zhou Lin shot the arrow.

Shua!

It flew extremely fast. However, before it could reach, Qin Yang rolled into the ground. His hands were too fast and he already countered the attack.

Shua!

Another arrow flew out. But this time, it was heading straight to Zhou Lin.

"What the..." Zhou Lin tried to evade the arrow, but it grazed his shoulder and touch the paper. It gleamed in the mist.

Seeing that, Qin Yang quickly fleed. He jumped to the window, climb the wall, and entered the terrace on the second floor.

The onlookers were in disbelief. They could not believe what they had just seen. 

In a single clash, Zhou Lin actually suffered?

"Don't tell me Qin Yang had learned forbidden art?" Zhou Wen found it hard to believe. He was aware of Qin Yang's 1-star senses enhancement cultivation.

"Is this why you said Zhou Lin will lose?" 

Zhou Wen stared at the person next to him.

"Yes," Yi Shan replied with a smile.

"So you know he learned forbidden art? Why you did not tell me?" Zhou Wen frowned.

"Why would I tell you?" Yi Shan laughed. "And then, Qin Yang did not learn any Forbidden Arts. It's just today is the day the mc shines."

"Mc?"

Zhou Wen was quite baffled, but no longer had the interest to listen as he looked at the projectile.

Qin Yang had finally lit up one of Zhou Lin's papers!

Now that he knew the location of Zhou Lin, his chances have increased. 

He looked on the ground floor. His eyesight and hearing only encompass forty meters. However, eighty meters away, Qin Yang could see a red light moving about.

Seeing that, Qin Yang smirked and loaded an arrow.

As he shot the arrow, it flew towards the red light. Even though Zhou Lin had noticed when it reached his detection range, he was not able to react in time.

His other shoulder was struck. It lit up and bleeds.

"Damn this!" Zhou Lin gnashed his teeth. He was too careless! Now that two of his paper had lit up, he would become Qin Yang's human target.

At that moment, the arrow that was struck on his shoulder lit up, and his flesh was in pain.

"A a a a!" Zhou Lin's veins bulged as he hurriedly removed the arrow with the blazing buff. His forehead was covered with sweat. "Blazing effect? How did he get this item?"

Qin Yang took out the smoke bomb. An idea popped into his head.

He took out three blazing arrows and loaded them to his bow. Then, he slowly trudged closer to Zhou Lin.

Fifty meters away, Zhou Lin was climbing to the second floor. He was very cautious, his senses were at their peak, ready to engage if an arrow shot out from nowhere.

When he stepped onto the second floor, a glass exploded, and smokes gathered around him.

"Damn it! I've fallen into a trap," Zhou Lin was frustrated as three arrows gleamed in the darkness. His vision had dropped by 70 percent and all he could see was a blur of light.

He sighed and let the arrow struck him. This time, he admitted that he lost. But he never thought Qin Yang was superior to him...because, he lost for being careless!

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The arrow struck him in different locations.

The blazing effect was burning his flesh. Not long after, Zhou Lin died.

 

1