Towards Pristia
151 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My head felt feels blank. I can't think straight and even if I did, for some unknown reason it forces to clear my mind. Also, I can't feel my body.

Moments later, something warm is entering my body and it feels like its integrating not only in my mind, but also in my soul. I don't know how to explain this feeling maybe because I felt this for the first time or my vocabulary is just less decent. But the warm feeling keeps getting stronger and stronger by the passing moments.

Is this what Faidal called magic power? If it is, maybe I could control this later?

"Lars, I will put some necessary knowledge in your brain. Prepare for this will hurt you a little bit."

"ACK! UGH!"

Before Faidal could finish his sentence, the pain came in. It felt like I was having a migraine but a little worse. But I can still cope up. But what Faidal said is true. Suddenly, various kinds of knowledges about the world of Pristia.

While reminiscing in this loads of knowledges, I began to sort out information while enduring the pain.

The world of Pristia has 5 continents with various size. The Dreadland, Soueri, Yreas, Kalarun and Hilraon.

As its name suggest, the continent of Dreadland, a wasteland with nothing to offer. No living plants grow here. Still, various dangerous creatures lurks whether it is day or night. This became a wasteland because of the last war consisting of the Gods and Evil Gods themselves. Due to their battle, wreaking havoc, the whole continent became a wasteland as it could no longer support the excessive and powerful fight of the Gods.

Soueri and Yreas are famous for their flatlands and woodlands respectively as various races lives there with harmony. The so called Beastmen, Merfolk and even some Fairies in Soueri while the Yreas are the home of High Elves, Dark Elves, Pixies and Dryads who protects the World Tree.

Kalarun, where the current predicament started. This is the home of various Demon races and the Devils. The whole continent itself is wrapped in miasma where it thickens as you head to the continent's center.

Hilraon. The biggest continent of all. As far as I know, its size is comparable to Russia. The plains, valleys and mountains is numerous but is enough for the bloating population of the human race. There is also a nation ruled by Elder Dwarves occupying various large mountains.

Magic. A miracle granted by the Gods to the rest of the living beings. The important fuel in conjuring magic which is mana can be found anywhere in the atmosphere. But, the Dragon Veins, Focal Points, Mana Vents and such places are where concentrated mana is, and depending on the place, you can harbor pure mana which can be more useful. The higher the purity of mana is, the greater the efficiency can the spells be conjured.

In this case, as an Arch-Angel that is a step below than the Gods in terms of their mana purity can be considered as one of the creatures that harbors pure mana. Also, their physical abilities are also one of the best. Strength, agility, flexibility and vitality is nothing to laugh at.

Considering this, not only I'm physically excellent, but in terms of magic too. Also, the Gods granted me a boon. They gave me the Divine Eye, Progenitor's Eye. A magical eye that lets me order the lower life forms regardless of their will. Regardless of this, I just can't see myself using this for my own pleasures. Instead, I saw this as inhumane power that can be abused and it scares me.

 

 

"It is complete. But I did not expect for you to be this strong. As far as I can see, you're only a step away to being a God."

Faidal said in amusement while appraising me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw is myself that is wrapped by a thick white fog. Is this perhaps, mana? But that's not the thing here. I can see a pure fluffy pair of wings on my back! It feels like I've suddenly gotten myself a pair of extra limbs. I don't know how to explain but it feels like an additional hand or something.

Also, my right eye. If I look closely, its iris had a yellow hue. This might be my Divine Eyes.

"Now, with this, we can now go across our world. But I think you need to write something for your family."

"Yeah. I'll be finished in a minute."

I look for a pen and paper. I wrote telling my family that I just got a sudden job-interview that I can't reject due to its salary.

I placed that hurriedly in the dining table and ran back to my room.

Seeing me, Faidal nodded and waved his hand. A portal appeared and he entered.

With resolution, I walked forward.

Announcement
Hello there~! I think I can add another chapter as early as 5 days. But no worries! I'll come back with and feed y'all another chapter.
2