Chapter 6. A romance blooms
1.3k 27 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two security guards dragged me out from the restricted area where the models were. Samantha protested when she saw me being carried away, but I told her to restrain herself.

 

I noticed Samantha’s ex having an ugly expression, her bubbly and joyful demeanour completely gone.

 

“Come to my place to rest after the event is over,” I loudly whispered to Samantha, adding insult to injury. With this, my vengeful spirit was fully satisfied. 

 

I was thrown out, and I couldn’t even stay to watch as the event began. 

 

One of the security guards pitied me as I obediently left, and said that the event was being streamed on television. 

 

I immediately sat down on a bench nearby, grabbed my phone, and opened a streaming service.

 

The shooting had already begun, and the models were walking on the catwalk one by one. They all looked elegant and professional, with cold expressions on their faces.

 

Soon enough, Samantha walked out in high heels and a green dress with cuts all around it. She was taller than most of the models, and the makeup around her eyes was worked to make them appear even more intimidating than they already were. Wind blew from an unknown source, making her hair and outfit scatter in the air.

 

As Samantha did her poses, some of the photographers began snapping pictures faster than before. Samantha was completely professional, and our previous encounter didn’t affect her work at the slightest.

 

This was the side of her I didn’t get to see before; her doing what she loves with all her heart. I stared at her in awe. 

 

The night had progressed, so I decided to go home and watch more later. While the event’s venue had bright lights and was bustling with happy noises, as soon as you walked down to the roads it got dark and quiet. 

 

As I got further and further away from the main roads, the eerie atmosphere only got stronger. 

 

I wasn’t used to moving around in these parts of the town, so navigating in the dark was not easy.

 

Soon, I saw three figures slowly walking on the same road towards me. They were coming from the opposite direction of the sidewalk. 

 

The three figures walked next to each other, forming a human wall that was blocking off the sidewalk. 

 

I had a bad premonition.

 

There were street lights that lightly illuminated the streets, and they were chatting loudly to each other. I decided I was being delusional, sensitive to the dark.

 

I began walking faster, with the goal of circling around them through the main road before getting back on the sidewalk.

 

As they got closer, I could tell they were two guys and a girl. Seeing a lone girl with them made me feel a bit more relaxed.

 

However, as soon as we passed each other they slowed down.

 

The taller out of the two guys completely stopped. He had messy black hair and a smirk on his face. “Hey, can you loan me some money?"

 

“I don’t have my wallet. I’m just taking a walk,” I said as I kept minding my own business. 

 

I managed to sound indifferent, but my heart almost jumped out of my chest as the situation I feared was unfolding.

 

“You think I believe you? You came from the direction of that event.” 

 

He started following me threateningly. The other guy who was a bit chubby also followed, while the girl who had red hair stood back.

 

“Give me that jacket and we’ll check.”

 

They didn’t have weapons and seemed my age, and it was more like they were requesting than commanding me. They were just some delinquents, the other guy even seemed to be shaking. 

 

I gained a bit more resolve. If they seemed dangerous enough or had weapons, I may have dropped my wallet and ran. But I wasn’t willing to give these guys a penny. 

 

The fat guy started approaching me even quicker, getting a bit more assertive. He grabbed my shoulder from behind. “Give us your wallet or..” As soon as he made physical touch, I turned around.

 

I visualized the boxing bag I was hitting every night. I ignored the fear, and went back into my training mindset. I punched him in the guts as hard as I ever hit the boxing bag.

 

“Ugh..” The man fell down on his knees, surprised by the turn of events. 

 

The other guy, who was the leader, didn’t hesitate. He closed in dangerously fast, and confidently punched towards my face. I tried to dodge, but half of his right fist landed in the corner of my eye nonetheless.

 

I let out a low grunt from the pain, being punched for the first time in my life. It was also the first time I had punched anyone. The adrenaline rush was unlike anything I had ever experienced, the closest feeling to it I could think of was sex.

 

I wiped the blood from my face with my two fingers, and stared down on it. The delinquent seemed surprised I didn’t fall, but immediately came at me again. 

 

I had watched several tutorials on self-defending at some point of my life. However, my mind was blank. 

 

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

 

I could only remember one thing that was said in those useless videos.

 

“The one who is more ruthless will win. If you pull back your punches and lose, the only one to blame is you.” 

 

Fear dominates, that was the message.

 

With the agility my body gained from realizing it was in danger, I dodged the delinquent’s fist from my right. The weaker of the two was still holding his stomach as he was getting up.

 

 I had no time.

 

I punched the taller man right under his chin, not caring if he would get hurt. I managed to land a good hit, but the other guy had already recovered and punched me square on the nose. He didn’t have much strength, but his punch had the resolve. 

 

I staggered and held my nose with my left hand. The leader was still recovering, but he would join the fight again soon. I would lose. 

 

I quickly kicked the easier opponent in his sore stomach and started running. 

I ran as fast as I could, for as long as I could with the little energy I had left in me.

 

I finally dared to look back after running a few blocks. No one had followed after me. 

 

My nose and the corner of my eye were bleeding, and the adrenaline rush was finally diminishing. 

 

I soon got to my house. When I walked in, I was trying to decide if I needed an ambulance. An overbearing tiredness overtook, and I fell down on the carpet.

 

--

 

“Jonathan..”

 

I could hear someone in my dream.

 

“Jonathan!”

 

I woke up to Samantha shaking me in distress. I was still on the carpet, I must have left the door open and she noticed.

 

I stood up and looked at the clock. I slept for two hours.

 

“What happened to your face!” Samantha yelled, dragging me to the bathroom. 

 

“How many fingers am I holding up?” She asked, trying to decide if I was conscious since I was being quiet. 

 

“I.. got into a fight. Three fingers.” 

 

“Do I call an ambulance?” She was holding her phone up, unsure.

 

“Don’t. I’m fine,” I said as I looked into the bathroom mirror. The corner of my eye was blackening and there was a small wound. I was also hit on the nose, but there was only a bruise at the border where my cheek and nose met.

 

Samantha automatically searched the bathroom cabin and quickly found disinfectant and cotton wool. She made me sit down on the toilet seat and started dabbing the disinfectant on the bruises while holding the back of my head, making sure I won’t dodge.

 

“Ouch. Be more gentle,” I said as I looked up towards her. Her blue eyes were wet, with some strands of her black hair stuck to her face. Was she this worried for me?

 

“Shut the fuck up! Who told you to fight? Was it those security guards?” Knowing I was fine, she became angry and began freaking out. 

 

She wasn’t angry at me. 

 

Samantha was stressed out. 

 

When I was a child, I overheard Chantal’s father asking my father for relationship advice. Our dads had known each other for a long time, and were best friends.

 

During that time, Chantal’s parents’ relationship was in dire straits, while my parents had always been inseparable. 

 

My father told him: “It’s about balancing the energy levels. If the woman starts yelling, the man must stand his ground and remain stoic while listening. Never yell back. Even if you win, winning means losing if you want to live with her for the rest of your life.”

 

I looked at Samantha, a tear was running down her face. I stood up from the toilet seat and pulled her into my arms. 

 

“Samantha, I’m fine.” I spoke softly. Seeing my composure, she immediately calmed down a bit. As her sour mood dissipated, it was replaced by crying. 

 

My dry speech had fully recovered. “Which one of us got hurt again? Can I cry?” She laughed at my joke as she cried, but then uglily strained her mouth, trying not to laugh.

 

“S..Shut the fuck up!” She hid her face behind my back and tightened her grip on me.

 

Humour was the dirtiest weapon against someone who wanted to be sad. 

 

“Did you see the face on your ex? It was like this:” I made a funny face, but she refused to look at me and kept laughing and punching me in the back.

 

Her resolve was weakening. “Why did you do that..?” She managed to say coherently, an occasional sniff coming from her nose after she had finished crying. She was talking about the kiss.

 

“I was already irritated, then I saw how those people were acting in front of you.” 

 

Her eyes lit up. “So you noticed? Those two sluts did that for four days straight without shame!” She yelled, wanting to lament her grievances. This was the Samantha I knew.

 

“Of course I noticed, so I took action,” I said charismatically while proudly thumping my chest. 

 

Samantha finally looked me in the eye. Her gaze was hungry, but hesitant. 

 

“What is it, do you want pizza?”

 

Her annoyance at my terrible joke made her indecisiveness disappear, as she boldly grabbed the collar of my shirt. 

 

“I don’t want pizza you silly bastard,” Samantha mocked before she kissed me while holding my head possessively. 

 

She was being rough and dominant. Her ex-girlfriend was much more feminine than Samantha, and it was obvious how the relationship dynamics were in terms of top and bottom. Samantha being extremely tall for a woman and having a domineering aura, she would have no choice but to take the leadership role of the relationship.

 

With this realization, I had a fun idea. I took a step back, and looked at her with a straight face.

 

“Take off your shirt.”

 

“You’re like a criminal, acting and looking like that.” She came back over and lightly touched the bruise on the corner of my eye. 

 

“You think I’ll give up? You’ll be my bitch in bed if that's where we're going,” she spoke as she was trying to tower over me with her height. 

 

I took another step back like previously. But this time, I pulled my pants down.

 

“Samantha, take off your shirt.” 

 

It was the first time she really saw it. 

 

Something better than Chantal’s entire dildo collection, the measurements were a secret recipe that would be coveted by all sex stores had they been made public. 

 

Samantha’s character broke and she became confused, not really knowing what to do.

 

She finally took her shirt off and blushed a bit, angrily looking to the side. I had wounded her pride, she was cute. She still had some black bra and her jeans on, her one eye hidden by the long, lustrous black hair.

 

I walked back over to her, and guided her head back towards me. I kissed her softly for the first time, and she obediently matched my pace. I felt as if I had tamed a lioness.

 

I gave her back some control and she grabbed my head. I understood I couldn’t fully break her habits. As long as she respected me, it was fine. 

 

Her hand lightly touched my groin, and I looked up in pleasure. She suggestively pulled my head back to her for another kiss with only slight force, as if pleading for me to kiss her. 

 

I reached to her back and untied her bra. Her breasts were firm, but had a lot of ground for the palms of my hand. I started touching her skin, slowly working my way up from her stomach as I kissed her neck. She groaned in pleasure and her hand let go of my member.

 

“Don’t stop,” she selfishly whispered, having stopped pleasing me.

 

I had only managed to play with Chantal’s breasts a few times. Chantal had bigger areolas, but Samantha’s had a lighter tone. There was a small mole on Samantha’s left boob, and I focused my tongue on it as she shrieked in ecstacy.

 

I grabbed her buttocks and raised her in the air, and she grabbed around my shoulders and head for support. 

 

“He.. Hey, what are you doing!” she yelled, as I lifted her up. With only her pants on, my erect penis was rubbing her through her jeans.

 

Samantha was heavy. So much so, that this was probably the first time she was ever being carried like this.

 

My head was still placed on her breasts’ level, and I was enjoying them while walking towards a guest room. 

 

I didn’t want Chantal to bother us tonight.

 

--

 

Two weeks later. 

 

It was the autumn holiday season, and there was a small break from school. Chantal and her family had gone to their luxurious cabin far away, as was their tradition. I had succesfully avoided Chantal for the small while before she went away, but I knew that I was just antagonizing her further.

 

My parents came home for a few days to spend some time with me and to make sure I was fine. It was always peaceful when my vicious sister wasn’t there to interrupt the harmony. 

 

Since Mary couldn’t make it, my parents would visit her after checking up on me. 


I was thankful that my bruises had fully healed. Samantha had wanted me to go to the police, but I refused. Technically, I threw the first punch.

 

While I was exchanging farewells with my parents, the doorbell rang.

 

As soon as I opened the door, Samantha tried to kiss me on my lips as a greeting, but quickly turned pale when she saw a figure behind me. She had been coming over for the past two weeks, almost every other day when she had time.

 

Samantha gave me a hateful glare that was almost unnoticeable, before brightly turning to my mother. As expected of a model, her control of facial expressions was immaculate.

 

I shrugged my shoulders. She wanted to give me and family time alone so I had told her they would leave today, but it wasn’t my fault she came to visit so early.

 

“My, who is this beautiful woman!” Of course, my nosy mother had seen her almost kiss me and didn’t miss a beat. She was smiling hospitably from ear to ear, and her eyes were closed from how happy she was. 

 

My parents thought I was a socially inept nerd, so seeing someone like Samantha so close to me was an overdose of happiness to them.

 

My father’s jaw dropped as he was staring at me, his eyes searching if I was still Jonathan.

 

Samantha matched my mother’s energy and became feminine, conversing without any trouble. 

 

My parents realized the situation and quickly left, leaving me and Samantha feeling awkward. They knew what we were going to do, didn’t they?

 

Samantha attacked me from behind and pinched my nipple under my shirt. “You little shit, you wanted them to meet me on purpose, huh? Want me to become your pretty little prize you can show off?” She launched her teeth and chomped on my neck. The sensation was blissful and aching, and she didn’t waver as she was keen on leaving marks on me.

 

“What are you, a dog?”

 

I dragged her to my bedroom and threw her on the bed, and took my shirt off. Then, I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them back.

 

With nothing but her white panties on, she closed her legs on the bed while staring at me with a challenging look. Samantha wasn’t shy with her body. As a model, she was confident. 

 

I ignored her and pulled off her panties. She didn’t refuse when I looked down at her pussy. The beautiful pink folds glistened from her anticipation. She was clean-shaved, and the forbidden valley smelled delicious. 

 

I took a deep breath over it with a blissful face to show her my appreciation. Her body shuddered and she put a few fingers in her mouth to divert her attention. 

 

I kissed around her body, everywhere but the place I knew she wanted me to kiss. At times, I nibbled some parts of her skin, or lecherously grabbed her flesh and squeezed. 

 

After five minutes of wiggling in futile resistance, Samantha had enough. She threw me on my back and crawled up to my face in a quick motion. 

 

The next thing I knew, I saw black. She had sat on my face with her bare body, frustrated by my teasing.

 

“Hhng.. shit..” I could hear her voice, as she carefully rode on my suffocating face. Her fingers curled on my stomach, where she was leaning.

 

When I heard the word shit, my ears perked up in the darkness. I was horrified at the mere thought. She would never do that, right?

 

During the two weeks, me and Samantha had learned a lot about each other’s bodies. 

 

Samantha had only had sex with women before, so I had to show initiative. After getting comfortable, she eased into it and started becoming bolder as the days went by.

 

I was giving her cunnilingus, caressing her pearl with my tongue the best I could in my blind state. I raised her two bottom cheeks with my hands to breathe and to see her expression from time to time, and she always tried to sit back down. 

 

My face was being warmed on a cold autumn day, and I was the happiest man alive.

 

She was relaxed and there was some drool flowing down from her face, like she was eating a good meal. Food and sex were Samantha’s two favourite things.

 

She was reaching her climax, and pressed her white thighs together to make sure she would get every bit of the pleasure my tongue was providing. I did my best to lap up her juices that flowed, but some of it went past me and flowed down my face onto the bed.

 

I decided she had been given enough command. I calmly wiped my mouth with my hand, as I placed her down on her back while stroking myself.

 

Samantha looked like a mess, her hair flowed everywhere wildly and sweat was already showing forming on her skin. She was completely red and was trying to catch her breath.

 

I tried to fold her legs to gain access to her pussy, but she was biting her lip. 

 

“Be more.. aggressive,” she said. My eyebrows raised for a second before I regained my composure. 

 

Samantha liked sweet and slow sex, but she would have streaks of madness every now and then, wanting to be treated like an onahole.

 

I crawled back, placed a pillow behind my head and relaxed.

 

“Samantha, suck my cock,” I said in a threatening voice. Samantha looked at me imposedly, but reluctantly crawled between my knees nevertheless. Eventually, her back was obediently arched for my cock.

 

We had no safe word when she wanted to play this game. Having been influenced by Chantal’s unfair sex tendencies where she had ultimate control and decided what was acceptable based on her mood, I felt sadistic pleasure in the game we played with Samantha and found myself doing some of the things I had always fantasized about.

 

She swept some of her black hair away from her face before spitting on my half-erect member. She still glared at me, I had to do more.

 

“Do you have something to say? You’re nothing but a masturbation tool.” I let out some horrible things that the dark depth of my mind had generated. 

 

I grabbed her hair from the back of her head and tugged on it. 

 

“Look me straight in the eye.”

 

“No..” Her eyebrows wrinkled as she refused to look at me.

 

I grabbed her chin with my hand and pulled her to my face a little roughly. “No, what?” Her fiery expression was falling by the second.

 

“No.. sir,” She said as she closed her eyes in defeat. Her mouth had a lamenting expression, but I knew she was enjoying it.

 

She placed her hands on my thighs for support and reluctantly placed my dick in her mouth. Through my guidance, her head started going up and down.

 

“Good girl,” I patted her head. After I praised her, she became even more focused on pleasing me.

 

Right now she was looking at me with puppy eyes, like she was at my mercy. 

 

It was my decision whether she could be satisfied or not. 

 

“It’s so pretty.” She even tried complimenting the meaty pole she was sucking on with lies to get on my good side. Samantha wasn’t one for giving compliments otherwise.

 

As I watched Samantha giving me a blowjob, my eyes closed because it felt so good. It was warm and wet, and my nose was constantly greeted by her perfumes which I had already grown used to. 

 

The absurdity of it all flowed into my mind. This woman with her godly beauty is in my hands, devotedly sucking me off. How can I treat a woman of her standing like an object, who am I to be worth this?

 

I brushed my insecurities aside and pulled her head towards my cock, making her swallow more of it. She still couldn’t take all of it into her mouth, even though we had practised it a few times. She gagged and scowled at me, the ice beauty’s every action now showed emotion.

 

“Stop. Turn your ass over,” I commanded her. Sometimes the words I said didn’t feel natural, and deep inside I was always afraid she would refuse my commands. I also had some things to practise.

 

She slowly stopped sucking, coming off the tip of my dick with a *bop* sound. 

 

She meekly moved her gorgeous 6ft body, being slow on purpose. I sighed as I grabbed her waist from behind her with both arms, and pulled her in like a rag doll.

 

I aimed my cock, that was covered in her own spit, towards her entrance and pushed. As soon as I went in, her arms that were keeping her up failed, and her front body fell flat on the bed. 

 

I held her lower body up with both of my arms gripping tightly, not giving up the treasure before it had done its job. She was tight and her insides gripped on me, they were even wetter than her mouth.

 

Samantha was holding my pillow with anguish, her being completely silent. She was no longer defiant, only tears formed in her eyes. Whether it was pain or pleasure was unclear.

 

“Jonat..AAAH!” Samantha’s shouts muffled into the pillow as she orgasmed again. Her fluids stained my sheets.

 

I slowed down, satisfied with my ability to turn her into a mess. “Your meat cave feels really good,” I said in an arrogant voice, expecting a reply. She gained some of her composure. “Yes sir.. Jonathan..” 

 

Suddenly, she burst out laughing. Her character that was kept together by horniness broke, for she had reached post nut clairvoyance.

 

“Sorry, sorry.. But you’re just Jonathan, so seeing you say stuff like that is weird. Shit.. if your cock wasn’t like that, it wouldn’t work at all..”

 

I made a ‘tch’ sound and started pounding her again harder, she made a cheerful “Ahn!” -sound which felt like she was making fun of me and encouraging me at the same time.

 

Samantha was an open person, and she had told me some disturbing things as soon as she sexually confided in me. She had degraded her ex-girlfriend in ways that I could never imagine. I actually felt pity for the girl nowadays, knowing all of it. In Samantha’s own words, ‘her holes are so loose she can’t hold anything in’.

 

So naturally, Samantha had different standards when it came to playing rough. I was not her match due to her years of experience.

 

It was very enticing to command an older woman around like this, but I also liked regular sex as it could get exhausting. Maybe if she were smaller, things would be easier.

 

I gripped Samantha’s breast from behind, still ramming her as the pleasure was clouding my mind.

 

Samantha gently brought her head to me and caressed my face. As she was inspecting my face, she could see my climax creeping up from my expression.

 

“Are you going to make me pregnant?” she asked innocently.

..

Samantha was on the pill. However, that didn’t stop her from trying everything and anything to entice me. She had followed my reactions and watched what worked the best. The matter of pregnancy had always made my member twitch within her, and she could feel it. Acting like a mature woman and talking accordingly also worked.

 

“Samantha I’m..” my body curled over her tall body as I couldn't handle this goddess of lust any longer.

 

The final nail in the coffin was when she looked at me challengingly and whispered, “Do your best, brat~

 

My cock began spitting cum like a water gun within her, planting it as deep as possible. She raised her bum a bit to respect my wishes as she caressed my head.

..

“Finally done, fucker?” As soon as she could feel my dick stop pulsating within her, she pulled my cock out like it wasn't worthy of her entrance before reaching for tissues. 

 

She rubbed her back in pain. I stared at Samantha while lying on my stomach, entertained by her antics as I reveled in my satisfaction like a pig who had been given pearls.

 

“Damn it. What kind of stamina is that, anyway? Trying to make you orgasm is a full-time job..” she mumbled in a resentful voice.

 

It was probably the reason Chantal had given up on pleasuring me. Our first days together with Samantha made her unable to walk on the catwalk properly, so she was forced to learn those tricks to make me cum faster.

 

“Tch, how am I going to clean this up?”” She stood on her knees on the bed and grabbed some tissues from my bedside table, staring between her legs in disgust before attempting to wipe herself. I could hear her whisper under her breath something about this being the reason she preferred women.

 

Aftercare wasn’t in Samantha’s dictionary; there were no cuddles. Not if you didn’t demand them. Still breathing rapidly, I followed her face and kissed her. She complained some words into my mouth but accepted the kiss. After I let her go, she immediately went back to cleaning herself. I felt at the peak of my life.

 

It was relatively late, so she took a shower while I changed the bedsheets. 

 

After I had taken a shower myself, I went to her side under the fresh sheets. Samantha was on her phone and didn’t pay attention to me. I turned off the bedside lamp, went closer to her, and hugged her in pure bliss. She was in her undergarments, so her body felt soft. Without turning away from her phone, she started caressing my head.

 

--

 

Next morning, I woke up to Samantha bringing me a cup of coffee in her panties. Samantha had opened the curtains as an early riser, so the whole room was covered by the sun's light. She was also on her holidays, so she wasn’t busy these days.

 

“I need to feed Leo..” I said in a groggy voice as I tried to reject the coffee cup and stand up. My cat would usually wake me up excessively early to demand food, so I was a bit worried.

 

“I already did,” she said as she forced the cup into my hand so she wouldn't have to hold it. Samantha wasn’t too interested in animals, but she still took care of Leo. 

 

--

 

Me and Samantha had plans to go shopping. When she came out of the bathroom after having done her makeup, she looked at my outfit with disgust.

 

Not saying a word, she went to my wardrobe and carefully chose a shirt after holding four different ones over my bare chest, completely immersed in making me look presentable.

 

She finally chose an undershirt and a button-up that I had to keep open for a more casual look. Samantha rolled the sleeves over my elbows, took two steps back, and scanned my whole body one more time. 

 

“Does it look good?” 

 

“Not really. Your face is a little below average. But you carry your below average face with purpose, so you have a charm that some girls..”

 

“That’s not what I meant,” I interrupted her, preferring to not know my profile analysis.

 

Samantha came over and kissed me to make sure I understood it was a joke. 

 

I knew damn well it was not a joke, but I still enjoyed her lips.

 

--

 

At the mall we looked like a couple, the kind that made men more handsome than me question their existence, as well as women’s taste in men.

 

Most of them would probably conclude that I was rich to save them from excessive overthinking and brain damage. 

 

Samantha was gracefully sipping an iced coffee from Barstrucks, when we came across a group of three girls. They were all considerably shorter than us.

 

One of them had familiar blonde hair, and an angelic appearance.

 

This was the longest chapter yet. The next chapter's title is "White rabbit meets the lioness", I don't know when I will release it.

Favourite girl so far?
  • Chantal (no judging) Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Samantha Votes: 43 70.5%
  • Sophia Votes: 8 13.1%
Total voters: 61
26