Chapter 182 Stone Box
1.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That's what happened. After that, I didn’t follow Sakumo-Nii to go back to Konoha. I have lived here until now. I married Ichiro-san and gave birth to Jiro. Only after having Jiro that I really understand Nee-san's feelings at that time.”

“According to Nee-san’s request, Sakumo-Nii cremated her and buried her behind Uzushiogakure, where they met for the first time. And I go to pay respect to my sister every year. The last time was a few days ago. I didn't expect I would be discovered by you. You are as smart as Sakumo-Nii.”

Miko told Kakashi about the past little by little, and the figure of his parents slowly appeared in front of Kakashi's eyes.

“If Nee-san and Sakumo-Nii can see you now, they will be very happy. Their expectations seem to have been fulfilled, but it looks like you still don’t have girlfriend.”

Hearing this, Kakashi scratches his nose embarrassedly.

“Miko-san, no, I should call you Miko Baa-san. Thank you for telling me this.”

“Haha, you’re welcome, I'm proud to have a nephew like you. Kakashi's reputation is very famous even in the Land of Whirlpools.”

“Miko Baa-san, are you still planning to live here?”

Miko nodded and said: “Yeah, I don't want to watch the world of Shinobi anymore. My life here is very good, and Ichiro-san and Jiro are my treasure. I like the life here.”

“That’s good, Miko Baa-san. Please take this kunai. If there is anything you need help with someday, tear off the symbols above, I will come right away.”

Kakashi said, taking out his special three-pronged kunai.

While practicing Senjutsu, Kakashi has also raised his Flying Thunder God Jutsu’s mastery. Although he still needs Kamui, it consumes a lot less chakra than before.

So Kakashi also made some more Flying Thunder God Jutsu’s formula to use.

Miko didn't ask anything, and just accepted Kakashi's gift.

As for whether it will be used, that's something for the future.

“Kakashi, wait a moment.”

Miko said as she stood up and walked into her room.

Kakashi was a little puzzled, but didn't get up immediately and still sat in a chair and waited.

Before long, Miko took out a box and put it on the table.

“This is……”

Kakashi was confused.

“Kakashi, this is a stone box that I later found in Uzushiogakure. Although I can’t open it, I think this stone box is something unusual, so I will give it to you. After all, it is no use for me.”

Miko gives the stone box to Kakashi, and she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

This stone box was discovered by Miko after paying respect to Ayako, under the ruins of the sacred hall of Uzushiogakure.

Although she didn't know what it is, the mysterious pattern on the box still makes Miko feel that this thing is not simple.

Out of curiosity as she was once a Shinobi, Miko brought this stone box back.

It's a pity that after so many years, Miko still didn't discover the secret of this stone box.

‘My curiosity has gradually been worn away, and now it might be a good choice to hand it over to Kakashi.’

‘Anyway, I am no longer a Shinobi, so it is useless for me to have this kind of thing.’

Kakashi took the stone box and looked at it curiously. He saw that there were many strange symbols on it, and there is a warm feeling when he touched it.

From this observation, this stone box is really unusual.

Kakashi couldn’t see any secret on it. So he didn’t tweak it, and sealed the stone box in a scroll.

“Thank you, Miko Baa-san.”

“You’re welcome, Kakashi. Is your reason coming here for Nee-san?”

“Yeah, a few years ago I found Four Symbols Seal in the forbidden room of Hatake Residence, so I guess that kaa-san might have something to do with the Uzumaki Clan, It’s just that I haven’t had time to come here until now.”

“It turned out that the Four Symbols Seal was indeed handed over to Sakumo-Nii before Nee-san’s death.”

Miko and Ayako were adopted by Kushina’s parents. They are treated like a real family, so they were also being taught the Ninjutsu of the Uzumaki Clan.

Ayako handed the seal of the Four Symbols Seal to Sakumo, but she hoped that Sakumo only use it for his self-defense. But no one knows if Sakumo has learned it in the end, because no one has seen him use it.

“Okay, Miko Baa-san, I've already made things clear, so I'll leave now.”

“Won't you stay a little longer?” Miko said.

Kakashi shook his head and said, “Miko Baa-san, now my identity is different, so I can’t stay here for a long time. If your relationship with me exposed, it will be dangerous to you. So, I’m sorry, If I have the chance, I will definitely come back to see you.”

“Okay, thanks for coming here.”

Miko, who had been a Shinobi, naturally understood Kakashi's concerns, so she didn't force Kakashi to stay.

Kakashi glanced at Miko one last time, and disappeared from Miko’s house.

Miko looked at the empty room and felt that everything just now seemed to be an illusion.

But seeing the special kunai in her hand, Miko knew that all of this was true.

“Nee-san, Sakumo-Nii, your son has grown up now. He has become better than you think. I hope that the next time I see him, he can have a gentle wife like you, Nee-san.”

Miko showed a nostalgic smile, she then put the special kunai in a good position. It was where the stone box was originally placed at.

“Kaa-san, I'm back, I caught another fish today!”

Outside the door, Jiro ran back happily, holding a silver-white fish in his hand.

Miko took it with a smile, and said: “Jiro is awesome, then today I will make fish soup again.”

Jiro was a little embarrassed after being praised, and scratched his head.

An ordinary family also has an ordinary life.

On the other side, Kakashi and Mei are resting under a big tree. Suddenly, Kakashi’s body shook a little, and there are some informations appeared on his mind.

“What’s wrong, Kakashi?” Mei asked suspiciously.

“It’ nothing. I need to go to the toilet. Don't follow me secretly.”

“Hey! I won’t do something like that!”

Mei made an angry face and turned her head to the side.

Kakashi chuckled and walked into the woods.

When he walked under a tree, Kakashi took out a seal scroll, which was the stone box he had just obtained from Miko.

It turned out that Kakashi had always been with Mei, and it was only Kakashi's shadow clone who met with Miko.

Originally, Kakashi wants to see Miko himself, but if his thoughts were true, he’s afraid that Miko’s identity would be exposed. That kind of result was not something Kakashi wanted to see.

That's why Kakashi was staying here with Mei, while use a shadow clone to go to Miko’s house to confirm the truth of the matter.

It's just that the shadow clone brought something, so Kakashi needs to come to this place and take it away.

 

28