Chapter 198 A B Combination
1.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Bakayarō! Konoyarō! Hatake Kakashi, you are really amazing!”

“Thank you for the compliment.”

“But I won't just give up like this. The fight has just begun.”

Kakashi frowned, ‘This is not good. Hachibi is more troublesome than I though.’

‘A protracted war is not good for me.’

Bijuu’s chakra reserve is abnormally huge, so, even if Kakashi’s chakra reserve has increased, it still can’t be compared to Bijuu’s.

Just as the huge body of Hachibi was about to strike again, Kakashi suddenly looked at another direction.

‘There is a powerful chakra approaching.’

‘The feeling of this chakra? Yondaime Raikage?’

Kakashi was surprise, he did not expect Yondaime Raikage to appear at this time.

But Kakashi is not scared. After all, he has already learned Flying Thunder God Jutsu, so he can run easily if he wanted to.

Killer B also noticed the powerful chakra at this time.

“It’s brother!”

Killer B cried out in surprise.

They then saw a big man whose body was covered in blue lightning that is constantly flashing from a distance. It didn't take long for him to appear on top of Hachibi's head

“B, what are you doing? Why are you using this form? Haven’t I told you that you are not allowed to use this form unless it is in emergency?”

Killer B showed a pleasing look with Hachibi’s face and said: “Brother, this is an accident.”

Seeing this, in Killer B’s mind, Hachibi roared in anger: “B! Don’t use my body to make such a humiliating expression.”

“Hachi-san, we need to this. After all, if brother is annoyed, it will be very troublesome for us in the future.”

Yondaime Raikage didn’t look at Hachibi that is underneath him, but turned to Kakashi that was standing on the head of Nanairo.

Yondaime Raikage's face was stern, and he feels that the person in front of him felt a little familiar. Then, he immediately recalled.

“It’s you! Hatake Kakashi!”

Kakashi chuckled and said: “Long time no see, Raikage-sama.”

“Why are you here?”

“I believe that with the information network of Kumogakure, you should know that I am traveling outside, so it is normal for me to be here, isn’t it?”

Hearing this, Yondaime Raikage stays silent. Indeed, there are spies from other villages inside Konoha, and with such a famous person like Hatake Kakashi disappeared from Konoha, other villages naturally received the news.

But they are all judging the authenticity of this news.

They didn’t know whether is Kakashi really going to travel around the world or there is a conspiracy.

Raikage and other villages didn’t know about the affairs between Kakashi and Danzo.

After all, there aren’t many people who know this thing. If Raikage knows this, then Konoha should just disband as soon as possible.

“B, what’s going on?”

Hearing Raikage’s words, Killer B explained what happens honestly. After hearing Killer’s B explanation, Yondaime Raikage was stunned.

“B, you are playing around again. When we go back this time, you are not allowed to leave the Valley of Clouds and Lightning for one year.”

“Bakayarō! Konoyarō! Brother, you can’t do this to me.”

“Shut up, B.” Yondaime Raikage yelled.

Kakashi was a little embarrassed after seeing this. It seems to be a family matter for others. So he seemed very unsuitable here.

Nanairo was also very helpless, ‘Do we still need to fight them?

“Uh, you two, it seems that you still need to talk a lot, can I leave now?” Kakashi asked tentatively.

Hearing this, Killer B and Yondaime Raikage looked at Kakashi.

All three knew that this battle was just a joke, and it didn't make any sense to fight anymore.

Kakashi can't keep Killer B and Raikage, and likewise, Killer B and Raikage can't keep Kakashi.

“Hatake Kakashi, I didn’t expect to see you again at this time.”

“I also didn't expect that I would meet the famous A-B Combo at this time.”

“Back then, me and B fight against Namikaze Minato together. But I didn’t expect it is the last time I lost against him. This time, I met his disciple. It was really interesting.”

“That battle? I have also heard from Minato-sensei that he admires you very much.”

Kakashi suddenly recalled his long lost memory when talking with Minato.

“Kakashi, Kumogakure’s A and Hachibi’s Jinchūriki are very strong and they will definitely become the backbone of Kumogakure in the future. You have to help sensei at that time okay.”

He still can remember the smile on Minato’s face at that time, but now it has become a bubble of the past.

‘Now that I think of it, it is really embarrassing.’

‘However, Minato-sensei, I have not lived up to your expectations. But now, I will definitely block these two people for you.

“Really? It is a great honor to get Namikaze Minato’s praise.”

Yondaime Raikage sighed when he thought of the familiar figure from that time.

“So, we continue?”

Yondaime Raikage said as he looked at Kakashi.

“Since we have met, we can’t just stop like that. One move! After one move, this fight will end.”

“Oh? What do you want to do?” Kakashi wondered.

“B, release the Bijuu mode.”

Yondaime Raikage did not answer, but instead tell Killer B to release his Bijuu mode.

Killer B did not object, and directly released his current state.

Kakashi then said, “Nanairo, you should go back first.”

“Kakashi, are you okay by yourself?”

“Don’t worry. If I want to leave, they can’t stop me.”

“Okay then.”

Nanairo said, and then with a bang, he disappeared from that place.

Kakashi who was on the mid air then fell down to the ground.

“Kakashi, at the next move, if you can’t take it, I will stop it. You can say that I will just pay back the debt back then.”

Kakashi shrugged and said that it didn’t matter.

“Brother, what do you want to do?”

“Just watch carefully.”

Yondaime Raikage said as the blue lighting starts covering his body again.

Lighting Release Armor!

Kakashi's gaze narrowed slightly. After the last fight with Yondaime Raikage, Kakashi also obtained training method of Lighting Release Armor.

It’s just that Lightning Release Armor’s requirements for the physique are really abnormal, and Kakashi can’t use it for the time being.

Sharingan emerged, staring at Yondaime Raikage’s movements.

“Lightning Release: Lariat!”

Yondaime Raikage loudly shouted, and when Kakashi saw Yondaime Raikage again, he was already in front of Kakashi, the Lighting Atribute chakra on his right arm dazzled people's eyes brightly.

“Sure enough, he’s still very fast.”

“Sage Art: Frog Strike!”

Yondaime Raikage only felt that the chakra around move inexplicably, blocking his right arm directly.

“What!”

Yondaime Raikage looked at this scene in disbelief.

‘Invisible Attack?’

Yondaime Raikage turned over and landed beside Killer B.

“Brother, are you okay?”

“I’m okay. Hatake Kakashi, what is that?”

“No comment. Okay, that's it, goodbye.”

When Kakashi finished speaking, he disappeared directly from that place.

Flying Thunder God Jutsu!

“Brother, why didn’t you let me use Lariat together just now!” Killer B asked suspiciously.

“We can't stop the attack when we use it together. It didn’t matter if Hatake Kakashi blocked it or not, it wouldn’t be good for us.”

Yondaime Raikage looked at the place where Kakashi just stood thoughtfully.

 

28