Chapter 205 Idea
1.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kakashi, over there.”

Pakkun whispered, pulling back both Asuma and Kakashi's thoughts.

They saw a brown-haired young man sitting cross-legged on a big rock, as if waiting for something.

Kakashi and Asuma were hiding behind a large rock and did not show up immediately.

“Asuma, is that the person you are looking for?”

Asuma nodded and whispered: “Yes, but why he is alone? Where did the other five go?”

Pakkun said: “I smell nine peoples not far from here, but I don’t know if it has something to do with you.”

“Nine people?” Asuma was taken aback for a moment, and then reacted: “Not good, I am afraid that was Seito, and the other three of my friend. As for those five, it was Kazuma’s accomplices. It looks like Chiriku didn’t meet them.”

“Should we come out to help them?” Kakashi asked.

“It’s four against five. The situation is very unfavorable to Seito and the others. We have to help them.”

“Okay.”

At this moment, a burst of thunder appears not far away.

“What a powerful Lightning Release.” Kakashi was surprised. ‘With that level of Lightning Release, I am afraid that its power is almost the as strong as Kirin!

“This is… Limelight!”

Asuma exclaimed, and a bad premonition suddenly rose in his heart.

Lightning Release: Limelight! It is a Lightning Style Release which requires four people to work together. The users need to stand at the east, south, west, and north directions, and the center will be burned out by Lightning.

It can instantly destroy a village. Its terrifying power is definitely not less than that of Kirin.

But this Lightning Release has a lot of drawbacks.

First of all, it needs to have four Jōnin who are proficient in Lightning Release. Secondly, the four users must use it together at once, otherwise it won’t work.

Kakashi was also a little surprised. He didn't expect that this Lightning Release was really amazing.

Even if he is so far away from, Kakashi still feels its amazing power.

“Kakashi, we must go right now.”

Kakashi nodded. He looked at the place where Kazuma was sitting, and found that he was no longer there.

“Asuma, that Kazuma you mentioned have disappeared.”

“What! Not good, we must rush over right away!”

“Okay.”

Asuma rushes towards his friends’ location, and Kakashi followed behind him.

Soon, Asuma and Kakashi stood in front of a canyon. There are still lightings brewing at the canyon.

Without saying anything, Kakashi opened his Sharingan directly.

‘What a terrifying Lightning Release, these four peoples’ Lightning Release mastery is very good.’

Kakashi sighed in his heart, and at the same time saw through the secret of Limelight.

Although this Ninjutsu’s Rank is S-Rank, it needs four peoples, and after being divided between these four peoples, it is just an A-Rank Ninjutsu.

It is like a Combination Ninjutsu.

After using the Sharingan, with Kakashi’s Lightning Release mastery, there won’t be any secret he won’t know.

Asuma didn't pay attention to Kakashi's actions, and only cared about the following situation.

With the light from the lighting, Asuma couldn't see anything at all.

“Lightning Release: Limelight!”      

Four lighting stream came from four directions at the same time. Those four lightning rose into the sky, and then gathered in the middle. A light curtain of lightning was formed in an instant, and there is formidable power under this lighting curtain!

Rumble!

Asuma closed his eyes as the light was so bright at this moment.

Using his Sharingan, Kakashi clearly saw that the five people under the lighting curtain have been bombarded by the lighting and they are all no longer breathing.

‘What a domineering Lightning Release!’

While Kakashi was shocked by the terrifying and destructive power of this Lightning Release, four identical figures suddenly appeared in the four different positions, holding a kunai in their hand.

That is Kazuma!

The other three are his mud clones!

The lighting dissipated, and Asuma also finally able to see the situation below.

But the next scene made him stare angrily!

“No!”

With a roar, Asuma jumped directly into the canyon.

But it’s too late!

“Argh!”

Four screams!

Four blood splatters!

Four lives!

All withered in an instant!

“Kitane! Seito! Tou! Nauma!”

Asuma screamed heartbreakingly, but he could only see four cold corpses.

Seeing Asuma came over, the Kazuma and his clones were not surprised at all, they just said indifferently: “That Limelight is really strong, but after using it, their body will paralyzes for a few seconds. Killing them at this time is really too simple.”

“Kazuma! Why are you doing this! Did you forget how Seito and the others take care for you before?” Asuma shouted, and two chakra blades instantly appears in his hands.

“Haha, Asuma, the people who blocks my peace are my enemy, including you.”

“Why! Why do you want to do this!”

“It seems that you still don’t understand, Asuma. But it can’t be helped. As Hokage’s son, how can you understand my idea? Hokage is the cancer of the Land of Fire! The power of Shinobi should be in the hands of the Daimyo.”

“Kazuma! You are crazy! Hokage and the Daimyo are all important for the Land of Fire, we can’t erase any of them!”

Hokage may be good enough to rule the village, but it is obviously not enough to govern the huge Land of Fire.

The same is true for the Daimyo. His ability can't control the group of unruly Shinobi.

The two complement each other, and no one can do without.

After all, Shinobi is a very money-burning profession. If there is no support from a country, and they just rely on their own mission to earn money, their development will be too slow.

“Asuma, you don’t understand. Only when the power is concentrated in the hands of the Daimyo, can the Land of Fire develop rapidly, and I am the only person to realize this great vision!”

At this time, Kakashi also came down to the canyon. Looking at the madness in Kazuma’s expression, he then said to Asuma: “Need help?”

Asuma shook her head and said, “Kakashi, I have troubled you before, so let me solve this problem by myself now.”

Kakashi step aside when he heard Asuma’s words, and expressed his attitude.

Since Asuma has the intention to finish it by himself, Kakashi would not try to get involved.

According to Kakashi's view, Asuma and Kazuma’s strength are at the same level. If Asuma really loses, it will not be too late for Kakashi to make a move.

Kazuma didn't care about Kakashi, all his attention was now focused on Asuma.

After being a teammate with Asuma for a few years, Kazuma naturally know how strong Asuma is. If he is not serious, he knows that he will be the one who die today.

This is what Kazuma is not willing to do. His plan has taken just taken its first step, so how could he die in such a place.

“Asuma!”

“Kazuma!”

The two roared at the same time, as if they were venting something.

The chakra blades in Asuma’s hands and the kunai in Kazuma’s hand violently clashes at each other and made a crisp sound.

The two have been teammates for many years, knowing each other's methods, and their strengths are almost the same. So the battle won’t end easily.

This is a battle of beliefs, whoever has stronger beliefs is the winner.

Neither of them showed mercy, and their every move was full of murderous intent.

Looking at the battle, Kakashi nodded his head again and again. ‘It seems that Asuma has really grown a lot in the past few years since he left Konoha.’

‘Sure enough, people need to gain experience to grow.’

Although Asuma is still dissatisfied with Sandaime, he has been able to appreciate the good intentions of Sandaime.

He now supports the existence of Hokage like this, absolutely not only because Sandaime is his father, but also because Sandaime is Konoha’s Hokage.

This battle was not for himself, but for Konoha and Hokage.

Living in Konoha since childhood, Asuma's feelings for Konoha are naturally very strong.

Even if he had left Konoha, Asuma definitely still love Konoha.

While Kakashi was thinking about it, a scream sounded.

He saw Asuma's chakra blade that is covered a powerful Wind Attribute Chakra, directly scratch Kazuma's face, and for a time, blood surged.

“Is it over?”

 

28