Chapter 214 Plan
1.6k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Senpai, there is no way for change between the Uchiha Clan and the top executives of Konoha.”

“No, there is.”

“Huh?”

Itachi looked at Kakashi in surprise, obviously very curious about what Kakashi said.

“Over the past year, there was someone who had given it all over this matter.” Kakashi said with a smile.

“Who are you talking about?”

“Haha, Shisui, come out.”

“What?”

Itachi was shocked, and then he felt that there was someone behind him. Feeling this, he turned his head and see that it was Shisui who should have died.

“Shisui? You are still alive!”

Itachi was inexplicably surprised.

“Itachi, long time no see.” Shisui said with a smile.

“What the hell is going on?”

Shisui immediately told Itachi about what happened back then and after hearing it, Itachi bowed his head to Kakashi.

“Kakashi-senpai, thank you. You saved Shisui.”

Kakashi waved his hand and said, “Shisui is also my friend, you don’t need to thank me.”

“Itachi, you've worked hard all these years. These originals should be my responsibility, but it fall on you now.”

Shisui was very sorry about this. He was supposed to remove the conflict between the Uchiha Clan and the higher-ups of the village, but now it has become Itachi’s responsibility.

Itachi shook his head and said, “This is also my responsibility. Looking at your appearance, it seems that you came back prepared this time.”

Shisui and Kakashi looked at each other, and both showed a smile.

“Itachi, this time Kakashi and I came back to save the Uchiha Clan. After all, if I didn't guess wrong, I’m afraid Danzo would completely massacre the Uchiha Clan.”

Itachi nodded and said: “Yes, Danzo has already planned to do something against the Uchiha Clan.”

“Itachi, are you also planning to destroy the Uchiha Clan?” Kakashi asked.

“Yes, I have already made a deal with Danzo. As long as I kill all of the Uchiha Clan’s members, he will leave Sasuke alone. As long as Sasuke is there, the Uchiha Clan's prestige will always be able to recover. I don't want the Uchiha Clan to become the rebel. So I will bear the burden of such a crime.”

Itachi's idea is not complicated. First, he wants to ensure that Konoha's infighting does not occur. After all, he hates war.

Second, he wants to preserve the prestige of the Uchiha Clan. As long as he annihilates the Uchiha Clan, the Uchiha Clan will naturally not be judged by the villager.

At that time, the Uchiha Clan will still be the glorious Uchiha Clan.

Third, Sasuke is his hope, not only because Sasuke is his younger brother, but he also believes that Sasuke has the potential to grow up and rejuvenate Uchiha.

Moreover, only when Sasuke grows up can he fight against that mysterious man.

The guy who claims to be Uchiha Madara.

Kakashi shook his head and said, "Itachi, I don't agree with your approach. It is irrational to put all of your hopes on Sasuke. You must know that by doing this, Sasuke will be full of hatred and a person who just wants revenge will do a lot of extreme things.”

“I know, but this is the only way. I can only believe that Sasuke can do it.”

Itachi knows that doing his plan is very risky, but he had no other option, so he can only do this.

“Itachi, I won't let you slaughter the Uchiha Clan. The clan members are not guilty. You should know that this current situation, to a large extent, is the result of Danzo's persecution.”

“Shisui ……”

“Okay, Itachi, put your plan aside for now. The reason Shisui and I came back is not to see you slaughter the clan.”

“Kakashi-senpai, what is your plan?”

At this time, Itachi understand that Shisui and Kakashi clearly came prepared.

“Itachi, in order to prevent this civil unrest, there are two important points. One is Danzo. His hostility towards the Uchiha Clan is too much. And the other is the determination of the Uchiha Clan.”

Itachi did not speak and just nodded his head. He is aware of these two points.

“I will be responsible to Danzo, I will change his will.”

Shishui said, and then a crow flew out. The crow has blood-red eye, and it was Shisui’s Sharingan.

This eye was the left eye that Shisui handed to Kakashi. He does not intend to put it back to his body, but he still plans to use it.

After all, he can only use Kotoamatsukami with that Sharingan.

At this moment, Kakashi said: “The next step is the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha Clan feels that they have the ability to defeat Konoha's top executives and control Konoha's power. But we all know that this is impossible. Yes. Even if they really defeat the top executives, the other Konoha clans will not sit idly by.”

Shisui and Itachi know that Kakashi is right. Even if the Uchiha Clan can defeat the top executives, but the other Konoha clans will not sit idly by.

Let alone the other clan, the Hyuga Clan will not let the Uchiha Clan dominate Konoha.

Both clans depend on their eyes. Although the Uchiha Clan doesn’t care about the Hyuga Clan, the Hyuga Clan regards the Uchiha Clan as a strong competitor.

“So, I will let the Uchiha Clan realize that their rebellion will not have any results.”

Kakashi said and then his body exudes a terrifying powerful pressure.

Itachi shuddered in his heart, already understanding Kakashi's plan.

Kakashi was actually planning to block the entire Uchiha Clan by himself.

But after thinking about it, Itachi feels that this is not impossible.

“After Danzo and the Uchiha Clan have been resolved, this conflict can be regarded as coming to an end. The Uchiha Clan's dissatisfaction, in the final analysis, is because of the unfair treatment of Konoha's top executives. I will persuade Sandaime to give the Uchiha Clan the right treatment.”

Hearing this, Itachi's eyes brightened.

“If it can be implemented smoothly, it may really be a turning point.”

“Yes, the problem is how to end it. I have reached a consensus with the Land of Fire’s Daimyo and will send twelve outstanding Shinobi from the Uchiha Clan to go to the City of Fire and become the Twelve Guardian Shinobi. At that time, it can be regarded as a bridge between the Uchiha Clan and the Daimyo With this, Konoha’s top executives can’t do anything about it.”

Shisui said flatly. In order to obtain the support of the Daimyo, Shisui has been busy for this past year.

At this moment, Kakashi suddenly said: “If these plans are implemented carefully, there should be no problem. But there is a variable in it.”

“Variable?”

Shisui and Itachi both looked at Kakashi strangely.

Kakashi did not answer directly, but looked at Itachi and said, “Itachi, you should have met a mysterious man wearing a mask. He called himself Uchiha Madara.”

Itachi pupils shrank, obviously did not expect Kakashi to know about this.

“Uchiha Madara?”

Shisui was equally surprised when he heard this.

“Yes, I did meet this person. He seems to have resentment towards Konoha and the Uchiha Clan. I can understand the variables you mentioned. He is indeed likely to intervene midway.”

Kakashi narrowed his eyes. He naturally knows that the so-called Uchiha Madara is Obito, but now is not the time to tell anyone about it.

“Is he really Uchiha Madara?” Shisui said in surprise.

As a person of the Uchiha clan, he naturally knows the reputation of Uchiha Madara.

If this person really intervenes, things will become very troublesome.

“I’m not sure, he seems to have been seriously injured and he doesn't have the terrifying power as the legend said.”

“Itachi, that mysterious man, I am afraid you still need to deal with him.” Kakashi said suddenly.

“Huh? Kakashi-senpai, what do you mean?”

 

28