Chapter 219 Start
1.5k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Root Base…

“Danzo-sama, Uchiha Itachi has entered the Uchiha Clan’s residence and the barrier has been opened.”

Danzo's face was grim, but there was a hint of joy in his eyes.

“Well, tonight, the Uchiha Clan will become history, and Konoha will usher in a new life!”

“As expected of Danzo-sama!”

“B, lead the root members there, and when Uchiha Itachi kills all of the Uchihas, begin taking all of the Sharingan.”

“Yes, Danzo-sama!”

When B finished speaking, he disappeared from that place with a bang.

“Uchiha, Sharingan is finally mine. From now on, I will be the only one who owns the Sharingan! This stupid village will become my Strength.”

Danzo rolled up the sleeve of his right hand, and the skin was pale.

“The arm made of Hashirama’s cells should be able to control the Sharingan.”

In the gate of Root Base, a black shadow flashed.

“Danzo should be inside. It seems that some of the root members were sent to the Uchiha Clan’s residence and some were sent to block the eyes and ears of Sandaime. There should not be many people here now. If I’m careful, I should be able to get Danzo.”

The moonlight shines on the man’s face, revealing a delicate appearance.

It is Uchiha Shisui!

“Kakashi should start by now. I have to hurry.”

Shishui put on an Anbu’s mask and sneaked into the Root Base.

Shisui had also stayed at the Root before, and coupled with the information given by Itachi, it was not a big problem for him to move freely through the Root Base.

In the dark night, two silhouettes moving on top of the roof.

“Itachi, it seems that someone is one step ahead of you to find trouble with the Uchiha Clan.”

“Hmph.”

Itachi just snorted, his face was cold, and neither joy nor anger could be seen.

“What now? Do you still continue to do it?”

“No hurry, I originally wanted to wait for them to finish the assembly, and after each of them went home, I will kill them one by one. Now that all of those people are together, even if we can win, it will make a big noise. Then Konoha will know about it.”

“Okay, we should wait then.”

After speaking, the mysterious man with a mask looked at Kakashi who is at the square, and thought secretly in his heart: “Kakashi, what are you gonna do? For this sad family.”

Itachi’s face was indifferent, but his heart is not that calm.

Whether Kakashi can conquer the Uchiha Clan from the front, or Shisui can change Danzo, everything is happening at this moment.

And his mission has not begun yet.

“Hatake Kakashi, what are you doing here? Also, what do you mean by this?”

The Uchiha Clan has been isolated into a corner of the village since the Kyuubi’s attack, and no one other than the Uchiha Clan’s members will come here on weekdays.

Although everyone knows that Hokage’s Anbu and Danzo’s Root are monitoring them every day, they have never been as blatant as Kakashi.

“Ah, it doesn’t mean anything. It’s just that there is something I want to talk to you.”

“Hatake Kakashi, you are not welcome here, please leave this place!”

Kakashi is indeed unpopular in the eyes of the Uchiha Clan.

It is all just because of Kakashi’s left eye is a Sharingan.

That was something of the Uchiha Clan, and in their opinion, it was an insult for outsider to have it.

It's just that the situation at that time forced them to not retrieve the Sharingan.

Fugaku’s decision is also because he respects Obito’s will.

Therefore, although the Sharingan eye is still on Kakashi, many Uchiha Clan’s members do not agree with this.

“I just accidentally heard that you are planning a coup, are you sure you want me to leave this place?”

Kakashi chuckled and his face show teasing expression.

Everyone's complexion changed, Fugaku’s complexion was even more gloomy.

“Damn! He heard it! No, we need to keep him here, otherwise, it will be troublesome if it is known by the top executives.”

The Uchiha Clan’s members’ gazes on Kakashi have become somewhat gloomy and cold.

Just when everyone was about to do something, Fugaku got up and stood between everyone and Kakashi.

“Clan Head!”

Fu Yue waved his hand and shouted: “Everyone, wait a moment.”

Everyone fell silent after hearing this. After all, Fugaku’s prestige inside the clan is high.

“Hatake Kakashi, what do you want to do? Tell us your reasons, or you may not be able to leave here today.”

“I won't say much nonsense. The purpose of my visit today is very simple. I want you all to give up the idea of the coup, because there will be no result from it. The Uchiha Clan’s power right now can only damage the Konoha and it is absolutely impossible to destabilize Konoha.”

“Konoha deceives people too much! Even if it fails, our Uchiha Clan will never live like this again!”

Fugaku hadn't spoken yet, but someone in the crowd couldn't help but say his opinion.

“Stupid, you all overestimate your capabilities!”

“What did you say!”

The man rushed out angrily, but was caught by Fugaku.

“Aoyama, don’t be impulsive.”

“Clan Head!”

“Get down first!”

Fugaku’s eyes were cold, and Aoyama could not help but shudder, and then respectfully said: “Yes, Clan Head.”

“Hatake Kakashi, I believe that you are also a peace-loving person. You should also know the reason why the Uchiha Clan has reached this point. This is not what we want. Everything is forced by the top executives!”

“If you are willing to give up, I can persuade Hokage-sama to change your current situation and treat the Uchiha Clan as normal Konoha’s citizen.”

Hearing this, Fugaku was a little moved. He clearly understand about Kakashi's position in Sandaime’s heart.

If Kakashi really persuade Sandaime, maybe he won't have to go to this point.

‘Itachi, is this the method you said?’

“Clan Head, don’t be fooled by him. If the top executives are so easily persuaded, how can our clan get to this point. Moreover, Hatake Kakashi’s authority is not that high, so how can he persuade the top executives!” Aoyama said angrily.

Fugaku ignored Aoyama’s words, but continued: “Kakashi, give me a reason why you want to help the Uchiha Clan. You should be able avoid this muddy water."”

“Yeah, I can avoid it.”

Kakashi said, looking at the bright moon in the sky with a lot of emotion.

‘The moon tonight is really beautiful.’

“Probably because of Obito and Shisui.”

Not far away, the body of the masked man visibly shook. Itachi obviously noticed this, and he was puzzled.

Hearing this, Fugaku then laughed heartily: “Haha, Kakashi, you are really like Sakumo. But why should I trust you?”

“It's very simple, because you have no other way besides trusting me. If you start the coup, relying on me alone, will be enough to suppress you all!”

Kakashi's tone was strong and confident, but it angered all of the Uchiha Clan’s members there.

“Arrogant!”

“Haha, this world still depends on strength to speak. I will prove everything I say. Then, let's get started!”

Kakashi finished speaking, and then he pushed his headband upwards, revealing the scarlet three tomoe Sharingan!

34