Chapter 221 Fighting!
1.5k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Damn it! Tenichi and the others were knocked down so easily, how is it possible!”

“So strong, really strong! I can't see his attack trajectory even if I use Sharingan.”

“No, even if you can see his movement clearly, you still can't keep up with his speed! It’s too fast! He’s faster than Shisui! Shishui once said before that Kakashi's speed is faster than him, I thought Shisui was trying to be humble. Now it seems that Shisui is not exaggerating!”

“Hmph! I don’t believe it. He is an outsider so he can’t afford Sharingan’s Chakra consumption! Don’t be afraid, over time, his chakra will not be able to hold it. How can outsider use Sharingan easily!”

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes lit up.

‘Yeah, he won’t be able to afford Sharingan’s chakra consumption.’

‘As long as we delayed him, this seemingly powerful Kakashi may not last long.’

No wonder he has such a fast speed, he wanted to finish this fight quickly, to avoid long battles.

There are quite a few people who have this idea. So their minds have begun to think for a protracted fight. Therefore, almost all the Uchiha Clan’s members take a step back subconsciously

Kakashi nodded, there was nothing wrong with this. Over the years, his chakra has made considerable progress, but he still couldn't afford the long-term battle using Sharingan.

However, in front of Kakashi, the rhythm of the battle is not what they can decide.

The Millennium Sword pointed horizontally, and Kakashi said: “What? You all don’t dare to make a move?”

But the Uchiha Clan’s members just stay silent. After all, in a moment, they lost six powerful combat powers, and the rest of them did feel a little bit frustrated.

But at this time, obviously they can't lose their morale.

“Hatake Kakashi, you shouldn’t be arrogant. You are just an arrow at the end of its flight!”

“Oh? What an interesting saying, an arrow at the end of its flight? You can come up and try then.”

The man blushed and did not dare to speak anymore.

Kakashi shook his head in disappointment, and said, “Since you dare not come at me, then I am coming!”

Shunpo!

In an instant, Kakashi's figure was like a ghost, constantly moving through the crowd!

Argh!

The screams kept coming!

“What!”                   

“So fast! He’s faster than before!”

The Millennium Sword kept waving, as if cutting fruits and vegetables!

“Damn it!”

Ding!

A crisp sound rang!

The sword of Uchiha Yamaashi blocked Kakashi’s sword, and the scarlet three tomoe Sharingan looked at each other.

“Oh? Not bad. This is Shisui's Body Flicker Technique. It seems that you learned it pretty well.”

Seeing the familiar movement from the person in front of him, Kakashi exclaimed.

“Hmph, if Shisui-san is still there, you won’t be able to show off like this! Shisui-san's speed is the fastest!”

Kakashi was astonished. He never expected that he would meet a fan of Shisui.

At this moment, a few people from of the crowd had fallen.

With a closer look, it is not difficult to see that these people all have one tomoe Sharingan.

These people have the least threat to Kakashi, but their number is the highest.

At later time, when he starts losing his energy and stamina, these weak people may overwhelm him.

So he decides to defeat all these people first.

“Before, I heard Shisui-san said that you are very strong, and now that I look at it, you are really powerful, but if you want to provoke the Uchiha Clan, you are courting death!”

Uchiha Yamaashi pulled away his sword, and forms hand seals with both of his hands!

“Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique!”

A scarlet fire dragon spewed out from the mouth of Uchiha Yamaashi, and a loud dragon roar rang, resounding through the place.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes, ‘This guy's Fire Release was unexpectedly powerful.’

“White Moon Fang!”

The white crescent moon slash pierce the dragon's head directly, like a dragon slaying sword!

The slash move through the entire fire dragon!

And then the fire dragon was split into two!

Uchiha Yamaashi’s pupils shrank, ‘How is it possible!’

‘It's useless!’

“You are very good, but you’re still not good enough.”

Kakashi’s voice rang softly in Uchiha Yamaashi’s ears, and Uchiha Yamaashi felt that his vision turned dark and then he lost consciousness.

Fugaku couldn't bear to see this. It didn't take long for Kakashi to knock down more than half of Uchiha Clan's elites. Although there have been no dead, it is not good to go on like this.

Kakashi was about to move again, but a shuriken flew from not far away towards him.

“Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique!”

The shuriken split into countless shuriken in an instant, forming a rain of shuriken.

Kakashi frowned, his silver-white hair stretched instantly!

“Needle Jizo!”

Ding Ding Ding!

The shuriken sounded like they are hitting steel.

“Amazing. To think that Clan Head would actually be able to use Sandaime’s Ninjutsu.”

Kakashi looked at Fuyue who was on the side with a slightly solemn expression.

His strongest enemy today is the calm middle-aged man in front of him.

In the original work, Fugaku only appeared for a few time, and there is no record of his fight, so Kakashi can’t grasp his strength.

But with his Mangekyō Sharingan, it is not difficult to guess that Fugaku’s strength is at least at Kage level.

His Mangekyō Sharingan’s ability is the most troublesome.

Sharingan is also known as eye that reflects the heart, so Mangekyō’s ability largely reflects the psychology of the holder to a large extent.

Shisui has Kotoamatsukami who can change the will of others because he wants to change the Uchiha Clan.

Obito owns Space Ninjutsu Kamui because he wants to escape reality.

Sasuke wanted revenge, so it was the flame that burned everything, Amaterasu.

Itachi wanted to manipulate Sasuke's life, so he had a Genjutsu that he absolutely controlled, Tsukuyomi.

These Mangekyō Sharingan’s abilities more or less reflect their psychology.

As for Fugaku, Kakashi didn't know what his psychology is, so it’s even more difficult to guess what Fugaku’s Mangekyō Sharingan ability is.

Was it the Amaterasu flame that is the same as Sasuke, or the Genjutsu Tsukuyomi that is the same as Itachi?

Or maybe it is an unknown ability that no one had ever heard before.

The unknown is the most terrifying thing.

And this kind of thing, for someone like Kakashi who is familiar with the plot, is even more terrifying.

“I also once made great contributions to Konoha. So it is not a strange thing for me to learn one or two of Sandaime-sama’s Ninjutsu.”

Fugaku moved slightly and walked to the opposite side of Kakashi.

The Uchiha Clan’s members on the side stepped aside willingly.

Since the Clan Head is about to take action, they naturally can’t intervene.

This is their trust in Fugaku, nothing more.

“You were once Konoha's hero, now that you have come this far, I really don't know if it is an irony.”

Kakashi sighed slightly.

Fugaku was silent for a moment, and then said: “Kakashi, political matters are always that dirty. One day, you will understand.”

“I would rather not understand.”

“Haha, your temper is really like Sakumo. If Sakumo was a little softer, he might not end up like that.”

33