Chapter 227 The Rebel Ninja, Uchiha Itachi
1.6k 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “What the hell is going on? Why is Itachi with that weird guy? And that person’s right eye seems to be a Sharingan!”

“Could it be Shishui's right eye? Damn! That bastard Itachi! Sure enough, he is the one who killed Shisui!”

The Uchiha Clan’s members talked a lot, while Fugaku looked solemn.

“Itachi, did you really choose this path?”

Soon after Itachi and the masked man left, the barrier outside Uchiha Clan’s residence was shattered.

Sandaime arrived as he led a group of Anbu.

Looking at this place, he saw that this place was half destroyed!

“What is going on here?”

Seeing this place looks ruined, Sandaime's expression was extremely gloomy.

“Sandaime-sama.”

Kakashi exclaimed respectfully. The eyeshadows on Kakashi's eyes had already faded at this time, and the Millennium Sword had also seal on his wrist.

“Kakashi? Why are you here? What happened here?”

Seeing that Kakashi was also here, Sandaime felt strange and asked.

“Sandaime-sama, it is better to let Clan Head Fugaku to tell you about this matter.”

Kakashi did not explain it himself, but tell Sandaime that Fugaku is the one who will answer the question.

From their plan, Fugaku should have obtained some answer from Itachi.

When Sandaime heard this, Sandaime then looked at Fugaku.

“Sandaime, Uchiha Itachi colluded with foreign enemies, intending to destroy the Uchiha Clan. He was just blocked by us and has now seemed to have leaved the village!”

Sandaime was shocked, obviously unable to believe what Fugaku had just said.

“Fugaku, are you sure about this? Itachi is your son.”

“I am sure about it. Sandaime-sama, this is the truth, so please give an order to kill Uchiha Itachi.”

Sandaime took a deep look at Fugaku and immediately said, “Okay, I understand.”

“What happened here?”

An abrupt voice sounded, and a person with a bandage on his right hand and eye, and there was a cross scar on his chin come to this place.

Shimura Danzo!

The Leader of Root!

“Danzo?”

“Hiruzen, what happened here?”

Sandaime coldly snorted and said: “What happened? I am afraid that you already know the answer.”

“Oh? Hiruzen, I don't understand what you said.”

“Humph!”

Hearing this, Sandaime coldly snorted, and no longer speak to Danzo. He then said to Fugaku: “The Uchiha Clan’s residence was destroyed. You should all go back to the relief center first, and tomorrow we will start the planning of reconstruction.”

“Thank you, Sandaime-sama.” Fugaku said.

“Danzo, come with me.”

Danzo and Sandaime then walked to a remote place.

“Danzo, did you let Itachi perform the genocide mission?”

“Yes, so what? The Uchiha Clan is a scourge, but I didn't expect that Hatake Kakashi would happen to be here!”

Danzo said with a slightly cold tone.

“Danzo, the Uchiha Clan is a member of Konoha. So I don’t allow you to attack the Uchiha Clan again!”

Sandaime glared at Danzo, and there was a bit of a pressure coming from his body.

Seeing this, Danzo was taken aback and stay silent.

“Danzo, stop any activity at the Root, and you should reflect on what you did.”

“Hiruzen, you!”

“I am the Hokage!”

After Sandaime finished speaking, he left.

Danzo watched as Sandaime leave, and his eye is full of grievances. But then, it turned to the blurry color and looked somewhat confused.

Inside Hokage Office, Sandaime is sitting on a chair, and Kakashi is standing opposite of him.

“Kakashi, please tell me what happened tonight.”

“Yes, Sandaime-sama. The truth is, Itachi came to me before and told me that the Uchiha clan has the intention to do the coup, and he hope that I can help him, so I went to talk with Clan Head Fugaku, and finally negotiate with him about abandoning the coup. We fight for a while and then Clan Head Fugaku lost. After that, he agreed to abandon the coup, but his request is to restore the Uchiha Clan's rights.”

Hearing this Sandaime just nodded. He probably already guesses this.

“These are not my questions. What is going on with Itachi? Who is that mysterious person?”

“I don't know. According to Itachi, it seems that mysterious man claims to be Madara Uchiha.”

“Uchiha Madara!”

Sandaime was shocked. This ancient name, even to this day, is still daunting.

“Yes , but in the end, we still don’t know his true identity, so I want to sneak into Itachi as a spy. According to what Itachi said, he seems to have created a strong organization named Akatsuki.”

“So, is everything that happened tonight is for Itachi to sneak into this organization?”

“Yes!”

Sandaime pondered for a moment, sighed, and then said, “It’s really hard for Itachi.”

“It should have been Itachi who should have told you about this. But I'm afraid Itachi can't come here at this time.”

“It's okay.”

Sandaime then stood up and said, “In any case, the Uchiha Clan’s affairs are finally solved. Kakashi, what do you think of the Uchiha Clan's new residence?”

“Sandaime, this time the purpose I took the initiative to destroy the Uchiha Clan’s residence is to rebuild the Uchiha Clan’s residence. They have been isolated for too long, and cannot feel the warmth of the village, so we should move the Uchiha Clan inside the village.”

Sandaime frowned slightly, and said: “I am afraid this is not easy.”

“Sandaime, this is not a problem. We just need to convince the other clan about this.”

Hearing this, Sandaime’s eyes lit up and then he said, “Okay, let’s just do as you said. When you are at the Jonin Meeting tomorrow, you can tell this proposal to others.”

“Okay, Sandaime-sama.”

As the night darkened, Kakashi had already left the Hokage Office.

Sandaime is still inside the Hokage Office.

What happened tonight makes him feel that something was strange. It seems that things are not as simple as they seem on the surface.

But he couldn’t find anything wrong.

In the end, Sandaime could only sigh and whispered: “Kakashi, you must not let me down.”

Inside Hatake Clan’s residence, Kakashi was lying on the bed tiredly.

Today’s fight looked easy on the surface, but in reality it is far from that simple.

What surprised Kakashi the most in his battle with Fugaku was the Genjutsu, Prajna.

If it weren't for his breakthrough, he knows that even if he is able to get out of that Genjutsu, his mental power will be greatly affected, and the later things won’t be like what happened.

Fortunately, there is no danger.

While Kakashi was resting on the bed, a figure appeared in front of the window.

Kakashi didn’t get up and said directly: “Shisui, what’s the situation on your side?”

The one who come here was Shisui!

“It’s a success. Danzo has been controlled by Kotoamatsukami.”

“That’s good. The messenger of Daimyo will come over tomorrow and the remaining two elders will not be able to change anything. This matter can now be regarded as settled.”

“Yeah, thank you, Kakashi.”

Kakashi smiled and said: “Why bother to say thanks between you and me? But you and I have been busy for more than a year today, and now I can finally catch my breath.”

Shishui also smiled relievedly and said: “Yes, this matter is finally solved. But it is a pity that Itachi lost his freedom.”

“This is Itachi's choice. That person is too dangerous. We need the information provided by Itachi.”

“Yeah, I know. It’s just that Itachi is only 13 years old, and he already has to bear this responsibility.”

“That's the fate of a Shinobi. But don’t worry, he will return to Konoha one day.”

“Yeah, I also believe that there will be such a day.”

“Right, Shisui, are you going back to the Uchiha Clan?”

Originally, Kakashi thought that Shisui would nod his head, but Shisui shook his head and said: “No, Kakashi. It’s not the time yet.”

“Why?”

“Uchiha Shisui has already died at that time. Right now, I am just Shisui. If one day, you become Hokage, maybe I will be back. But now, I still prefer life in Ochagakure.”

Kakashi looked at Shisui's relaxed look and couldn't help but smile: “Well, that’s ok too.”

“Yeah, it's a promise.”

Under the moonlight, the two men’s fists bump at each other.

 

35