Chapter 231 News
1.8k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatake Clan’s residence, the underground of the residence’s hall.

Under the dim light, two scrolls were placed in front of Kakashi, one with a word "Nine" written on it, and the other with "Snake" written on it.

These are the Kyuubi’s chakra and the Ryūchi Cave’s Senjutsu Chakra.

Kakashi obtained the Kyuubi’s chakra from Sora a year ago, and he obtained the Senjutsu Chakra from the mutant snake in the Orochimaru’s abandoned laboratory five years ago.

Both of these scrolls have always been placed in Kakashi’s body.

Kyuubi’s chakra, Senjutsu Chakra, can be said to be the very strong power on this World.

There is not much to say about Kyuubi’s chakra. After all, it is chakra from the strongest Bijuu, and Senjutsu Chakra is also a necessary combat power.

Kakashi himself has mastered Mount Myōboku’s Senjutsu, and it can even be said that he had perfectly learned it, but this is still not enough.

There has always been a conjecture in Kakashi’s mind, that is combining Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu.

The Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu are different, but they are similar in nature. If the differences can be solved and these three can be combined, Kakashi believes that his combat power will be upgraded again.

Therefore, Kakashi has never stopped researching Ryūchi Cave’s Senjutsu Chakra.

But since there are not many chakras that are sealed in that scroll, Kakashi's research has stalled a bit.

If he wants to further study Ryūchi Cave’s Senjutsu Chakra, he will have to come into contact with Orochimaru.

There is also Shikkotsu Forest’s Senjutsu that Kakashi still has no clue about.

He didn’t know about Tsunade’s location.

Among Senjutsu, the one Kakashi is looking forward the most is Shikkotsu Forest’s Senjutsu.

Although the original work does not clearly state where the Shodaime Hokage’s Sage Mode came from, it is not difficult to conclude that it was from Shikkotsu Forest. After all, Shikkotsu Forest, Mount Myōboku and Ryūchi Cave are called the Three Great Holy Land, so Shikkotsu Forest must also have its own Senjutsu.

What’s more, Tsunade is the granddaughter of Shodaime Hokage. So Shikkotsu Forest should be the habitat of Shodaime Hokage’s summoned beast.

Therefore, Shikkotsu Forest must have its own Senjutsu, and it is also Senjutsu used by the Shodaime Hokage.

Think of the terrifying Senjutsu power of the Shodaime Hokage, Kakashi naturally couldn’t help but yearns for Shikkotsu Forest’s Senjutsu.

However, this idea can only be put aside for the time being, as he still needs to wait for Tsunade to return.

Kakashi looked at the Kyuubi’s chakra in front of him.

There are quite a lot of chakras sealed in that scroll. It will be at least four tails’ chakra worth.

Kakashi’s Chakra has never been considered the top, and now that he has passed his body’s growth period. If nothing unusual happened, his chakra should not have any more huge growth.

Therefore, if he wants his Chakra to continue grow, he must rely on external forces.

The Kyuubi’s chakra is a good choice.

It is full of power and has the characteristic of constantly healing the body.

What’s more, with the Kyuubi’s chakra, he may also be able to use the Kyuubi Chakra Mode.

After sealing the Kyuubi’s chakra in his body with Six Paths Seal, he would be able to use this combat mode.

Six Paths Seal, now this is a problem for Kakashi. There is no corresponding record about this in the scroll left by his mother. Naruto’s Six Paths Seal in the original work seem to be the things left by Sage Six Paths.

Therefore, for the time being, he won’t be able to use this Kyuubi’s chakra.

Putting the two scrolls away, Kakashi had to make a plan for the next step.

After the Uchiha incident, Konoha was basically in the peaceful period, and there would be no major incidents.

The next step is to wait for the original work plot to start.

Kakashi’s strength at this time can’t be said to be invincible, but there are only a few people who could rival his power. Even so, Kakashi’s inner anxiety still exists.

Nagato, Obito, Madara, and Kaguya, the strengths of these people are unfathomable, and Kakashi knew that with his current strength, it was far from enough to compete against the latter two.

He might be able to fight against the first two, but the odds of winning are not great.

His strength is still not enough.

‘I need to speed up the research of Ryūchi Cave’s Senjutsu Chakra. If I can’t do it, I can only go to Orochimaru to discuss it. I have no shortage of information that Orochimaru wanted.’

Kakashi thought about it and left the underground place.

Hokage Office.

Sandaime sat on the seat with a rather solemn expression.

Kakashi and other Jōnin stood silently. Although it feels a little strange, no one spoke.

Sandaime took out a Scroll and said: “This is the latest news. A month ago, the Land of Water’s coup is successful, and the Yondaime Mizukage, Yagura was killed. The Godaime Mizukage, Terumi Mei then took the Mizukage’s position. The Blood Mist Policy was lifted and Kirigakure is back to normal.”

Everyone was shocked when they heard this.

They didn’t expect this normally low-key village would have such explosive news.

‘The Blood Mist Policy is lifted?’

‘It seems Kirigakure Wuyin is ushering in a new age.’

Kakashi thought as he was surprised by this news. He recalls the news from Itachi a few days ago that he and his partner, Jūzō Biwa, met Yondaime Mizukage when they are doing missions from Akatsuki.

After a fierce battle, Jūzō Biwa died on the spot, while the Yondaime Mizukage was seriously injured by the Itachi’s Amaterasu.

It seems that Terumi Mei took advantage of Yondaime Mizukage’s serious injury to kill him directly and completed the long-planned coup d'etat

With that said, Mei’s successful coup is really thanks to Itachi.

“The Godaime Mizukage is determined to reform the Kirigakure, so she plans to hold a Chunin exam with Konoha. The exam is at Kirigakure. What do you think?”

All of the Jōnin’s faces were solemn, thinking about the pros and cons about this matter.

Those who can become Jōnin have a certain degree of wisdom, otherwise they will not be able to live until now.

Sandaime is not in a hurry, and quietly waited for the results of everyone's thinking.

After a while, Shikaku said: “Sandaime-sama, I think this is a good thing. Kirigakure was very mysterious before. Now that they have the intention to reach a friendly relationship with Konoha, we might as well go and check the situation. If we don’t go, I’m afraid that the outside world will think that Konoha is afraid of Kirigakure, which makes people laugh.”

Sandaime nodded and said: “What Shikaku said is true, but I am afraid that Kirigakure may be up to not good. The people who go there may get into dangerous situation.”

Shikaku smiled confidently and said: “Kirigakure won’t have any intention to do it. They are definitely not an enemy of Konoha. It is an unwise act to try to provoke us. Therefore, I believe in their sincerity this time. If Sandaime-sama is not at ease about it, maybe you can send a High-level Jōnin to leads the team, so that the team can be safe.”

After Shikaku finished speaking, everyone showed their approval about it.

Sandaime also showed a smile and said: “Then do as what Shikaku said. But who will lead the team?”

As soon as Sandaime’s voice fell, almost everyone's eyes fell on Kakashi.

In everyone present’s thought, Kakashi can be regarded as strongest Jōnin in Konoha.

So when it comes to someone to lead the team, it is natural to choose Kakashi to do it.

Upon seeing this, Kakashi knew that he won’t be able to avoid this duty.

“Haha, Kakashi, then you will be the one who lead the Genin team to Kirigakure.”

Kakashi stepped forward and said: “Yes! Sandaime-sama.”

30