Chapter 237 Crisis in the Forest
1.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That test is really difficult. I can’t answer those questions. Hana, how about you?”

Inuzuka Hana shook her head and said, “Me neither.”

“What? You can’t, how is that possible? Hana, you are the smartest among us.”

“Tokuma, you idiot, this exam is obviously to test our ability to gather intelligence. And those questions are not something that a Genin can answer.”

“Is that so?” Hyuga Tokuma scratched his head, somewhat puzzled.

“Yes, Tokuma, when we took the exam, there were a few strange candidates around us. They are able to answer those questions quickly, so they should be the source of information that was arranged.”

“So it’s like that. Fortunately, I usually cheat in exam, otherwise it will be really bad.”

Hyuga Tokuma said with proud expression.

Looking at Hyuga Tokuma’s expression, Inuzuka Hana and Aburame Chiba both smiled bitterly. This guy's Byakugan is really suitable for cheating. So this kind of test is not difficult for him at all.

But these two are not bad either. Inuzuka Hana's Haimaru and Aburame Chiba’s bugs are both suitable for gathering intelligence, so they are able to pass this test without any accident.

It seems that Hyuga Tokuma only figure out the purpose of the test at this moment.

After the first test, only half of the people remained.

“The three of you, have you passed the test?”

When these three heard this, they turn around and found Kakashi!

“Kakashi-san!”

The three said respectfully.

“Don't be so restrained, let’s talk about it, how do you feel.”

Inuzuka Hana said: “Fortunately, this test is not difficult for us, so we all passed.”

“Oh? That’s true, this exam is mainly for intelligence gathering ability. With your clan’s technique, there is really no big problem. But you all should be careful in the second test.”

“We understand.”

“That's good, you can go now. I have things to do, so I'll leave first.”

“Thank you Kakashi-san.”

Seeing Kakashi go away, Hyuga Tokuma said emotionally: “Kakashi-san is exactly what my father had said, he is strong but also easygoing.”

“Tokuma, is your father a friend of Kakashi-san?” asked Inuzuka Hana curiously.

“I don’t know, my father said that he worked with Kakashi-san a few years ago when he was the leader of team at the border of the Land of Fire and the Land of Lighting. Back then, when Kakashi-san battle with Yondaime Raikage, my father was also there.”

“Really? That's amazing!” Inuzuka Hana’s eyes flashed with admiration when she heard this.

Hyuga Tokuma didn't expect Inuzuka Hana’s reaction to be so exaggerated, so he was a little caught off guard.

“Of course it is true, my father told me personally.”

“I'm really envious. He can fight alongside Kakashi-san. I must pass this Chunin exam, and then maybe I can fight with Kakashi-san in the future,” said Inuzuka Hana.

“Well, I want that too, so all three of us must pass this exam!”

“That’s for sure!”

Kirigakure Forest is Kirigakure’s largest training field.

It was here that Momochi Zabuza was killing all the students who graduate at the same year as him and becoming the only one who graduates.

His sword is covered with blood, and this Kirigakure Forest is also covered with blood.

This forest is also covered in thick fog, making the visibility less than five meters.

No one knows that when they are here, in the next second, there may be a kunai is thrown towards them, or a sword may suddenly cut across their neck.

It is terrifying and gloomy place.

“Chojuro, go faster, the test is about to start, we have to be there soon.”

A little boy with glasses hurried over from behind.

“Really, Chojuro, why are you so slow every time.”

“Sorry, Sanji.”

“Okay, Sanji, don't blame Chojuro, maybe there was something that made him delayed.”

“Orizuki, you always speak for Chojuro.” Sanji said uncomfortably.

Orizuki said with a smile: “Everyone is in the same team, so we shouldn’t nitpick at each other. Okay, let's go.”

“Well, Chojuro, the second test is a team test, don’t hold us back.”

“I know, Sanji, I won’t hold us back.”

“That’s good. Let’s go.”

Inside of the Kirigakure Forest, dozens of Shinobi are standing.

“I want everyone to spread out. For a period of three days, kill all the Genin from the other villages. And remember, don’t be found by Anbu who are inspecting. Otherwise, it will be troublesome.”

“We understand!”

“Good, spread out!”

At this moment, those dozens of Shinobi dispersed.

“The second assessment begins now. All of the team needs to enter the Kirigakure Forest.”

“Yosh! Chiba, Hana, let’s go!”

“Ok!”

Kakashi stood outside the forest and frowned.

“There is something wrong with this forest.”

“What’s wrong?” Terumi Mei asked.

“I don't know, it’s just that the killing intent in this forest is too much.”

“Killing intent?” Terumi Mei looked at the fog-shrouded forest.

“Maybe it was because too many people died here.”

“No, it's not the same. There is a problem!”

Kakashi forms a seal with both of his hands and gently said: “Kai!”

At this moment, red eyeshadow appeared near Kakashi’s eyes.

Sage Mode!

“This is……”

Mei looked at Kakashi in shock. She feels that the person in front of her suddenly became one with nature, and his aura became extremely powerful.

Kakashi's brows wrinkled deeper, and he immediately released the Sage Mode.

“Mei, there are dozens of suspicious Shinobi in the Kirigakure Forest right now. It’s not the Genin, nor the Anbu, they are moving around everywhere, as if they were searching people to kill!”

“What!”

Mei was shocked and immediately reacted.

“Is that Okura crazy? He actually wants to kill the all of the Chunin exam’s candidates! Kakashi, wait here, I will immediately called the Anbu to come and clean up these people.”

“It’s too late. If we wait for them to come, the candidates will die first!”

“Then what do you want to do?”

“I’ll go by myself!”

Kakashi said, rushing into the Kirigakure Forest.

“Kakashi! Wait a minute!”

Mei exclaimed, but Kakashi's figure was already gone.

Kakashi gently bit his right thumb as the wind whizzed past his ears.

And then he starts forming hand seals!

Kuchiyose no Jutsu!

Boom!

A burst of smoke appeared, and nine Hellhounds which are as tall as a person appeared in front of Kakashi in an instant.

“Kakashi-sama.” The big white dog shouted.

“Sadaharu, you guys disperse and deal with the Kirigakure’s Shinobi hiding in the dark, try to protect the Genin taking the exam .”

“I understand!”

Hwush!

The nine hellhounds then scattered!

“I hope that it is not too late, these Kirigakure’s unstable elements are really crazy. I should help Mei clean this up.”

Kakashi muttered to himself, and then rushed towards a certain direction!

27