Chapter 239 Clean Up
1.4k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a gentle smile, Kakashi held Kunai in one hand and pressed it against the neck of a Kirigakure Anbu.

His other hand is holding the Millennium Sword, piercing the throats of the other two Kirigakure Anbu.

“Are you okay?”

Tokuma and the other quickly shook their head.

“We’re okay.”

“That’s good. There is an accident in this exam, so it was temporarily stopped.”

Kakashi turned his head and looked at the Kirigakure Anbu who has a kunai on his neck.

“Now we can talk.”

At this moment, everyone can saw that the Kirigakure Anbu was panicked even if he was wearing his mask.

He swallowed his saliva unconsciously and tremblingly said: “Hatake Kakashi ……”

“Oh? It’s an honor that you know me. Now, can tell me what do you want to do?”

That Kirigakure Anbu still wants to say something, but in the next moment, he sees the scarlet Sharingan!

Genjutsu!

Kirigakure Anbu was in daze and then said: “Okura-sama ordered us to kill all the candidates who took the Chunin exam except Kirigakure’s Shinobi. After that, he would take action against Konoha's envoys and finally stage a coup.”

“It's really ruthless. But this Okura is really a brainless guy, he still dares to stage a coup.”

Kakashi was a little speechless in his heart. This Okura, not only his plan is superficial, he even didn’t consider the impact of his plan.

‘The civil war has just ended, but now he is trying to kill all the people who took the Chunin exam.’

‘If that happen, who would still dare to ally with Kirigakure?’

‘And he actually told all of his plans to such a small Anbu. Did he not afraid of intelligence leaks?’

At this moment, Kakashi finally understood why Terumi Mei did not put this Okura in her eyes, and let him jump around like a clown.

Such an opponent is really uninteresting.

Kakashi slash his kunai mercilessly, and the blood spurted from the throat of Kirigakure Anbu, but no drop was splashed on Kakashi's body.

Sanji, Chojuro and Orizuki were all stunned when they saw this, ‘He is so decisive!’

There was also a hint of fear in their eyes as they looked at Kakashi.

At this time Kakashi also looked at the Kirigakure’s Genin team.

“What do you want to do……”

Sanji stretched out his hand to protect the two people behind him. Although he was afraid, he still looked directly at Kakashi.

Chojuro stood up from behind Sanji, holding a sword and said: “You, you, don't mess around.”

Kakashi was slightly surprised when he saw this. He didn't expect that in this ice-cold Kirigakure, there are still people who value their companions.

These two are very nice.

“Don’t worry, I have no malicious intent against you all. There are some accidents at this moment, so this exam is over.”

The three were relieved when they heard this, and they didn't suspect that Kakashi was deceiving them.

Because it is completely unnecessary.

The three Anbu were killed by Kakashi easily, and they knew their own strength very well.

They are not his opponents at all.

The Konoha trio looked at Kakashi with admiration, this kind of bearing was what they were after.

At the same time, the massacre began in the Kirigakure Forest!

“Ah! You are Kirigakure’s Anbu? Why are you attacking us?”

“You don't need to know!”

“Argh!”

Blood splashes on the spot!

As these Anbu’s targets are Genin, it doesn’t take much effort to kill them.

After all, not every Genin is like Konoha’s Genin, so their strength is not that good.

Blood is spreading all over the Kirigakure Forest!

The nine hellhounds also began their own rescue journey.

There are 21 people from Konoha taking this exam, that is, seven teams. Kakashi had saved one team, and the other six teams had been saved by six Hellhounds.

The rest of the hellhounds are to save the Shinobi from the other villages.

It's not a bad thing to get the favor of a small village with a small amount of effort.

So next, when the Kirigakure’s Anbu started to kill the Genin teams, they were all blocked by a large dog that was as tall as a person.

In front of the hellhound, the Kirigakure Jutsu is just a joke.

Coupled with the powerful body of these hellhounds and their innate ninjutsu, these Anbu can’t get any advantage, and some of them are even killed directly by these hellhounds.

Sadaharu looks at the three Kirigakure’s Anbu in front of him, and he is a little excited.

After all, this is the first time Kakashi has summoned these little hellhounds.

Before, these hellhounds were too small and their combat effectiveness was limited. With Kakashi's strength, he naturally did not need their help.

This also made them a little disappointed.

After five years, the remaining little hellhounds have gradually grown up, and they are strong enough to deal with the average Jōnin.

This is their first time being summoned by Kakashi, so they naturally have to perform well.

These Kirigakure’s Anbu feels that they have never seen such a ferocious dog before.

“Damn! Where did these dogs come from? Kirigakure didn't have such terrifying dogs at all.”

“Who knows! The strength of these vicious dogs is too much. The three of us are not opponents even if we join forces.”

Sadaharu reveals a smile with a trace of ridicule, and chakra start to condensed in his mouth.

“Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet!”

“What! Ninjutsu of this scale!”

The Anbu exclaimed, but it was too late.

The formidable Wind Release spurts out from Sadaharu’s mouth, right towards the middle of the three Kirigakure Anbu.

The Konoha’s Genin team behind Sadaharu are stunned.

Just like that, the Kirigakure Anbu that suppressed them easily was wiped out just like that?

“Inu-sama, who are you?”

“I am Kakashi’s summoned beast. There is a little accident in the middle of the Chunin exam so I am here to save you. Come with me and leave this place.”

The three of them suddenly realized that these dogs are summoned beasts of Kakashi. It’s no wonder they are so powerful.

In the Kirigakure Forest, such a scene is still happening.

Outside the forest, Terumi Mei has angry expression, and then she shouted, “Ao, quickly send someone to capture all Okura's subordinates in the Kirigakure Forest. If they resist, kill them.”

“Yes! Mizukage-sama.”

After Ao said that, he led the Anbu into the Kirigakure Forest.

“Damn that Okura, doing everything without regard to the consequences!”

Mei's beautiful eyes are full of anger, obviously very angry at Okura's actions.

Okura's house.

“Okura-sama, it's not good. Godaime Mizukage has found out that we attacked the Chunin exam candidates.”

Okura's face changed drastically, and he exclaimed: “What! It was exposed! Not good, it looks like we can only continue with the plan. You, immediately send people to attack Konoha's envoys and launch a coup at the same time! ”

“Yes! Okura-sama!”

Okura’s expression is very ugly, he did not expect his plan would fail like this.

In the Kirigakure Forest, Kakashi's red eyeshadow reappeared.

“It seems that the matter is almost resolved, so it's time to go to the Okura to settle the debt. Although he is a brainless guy, it would be dangerous to let him do things as he pleased.”

Kakashi said. Then, after saying a few words to Tokuma’s team, he flashed away and left the Kirigakure Forest and went to find Terumi Mei.

 

28