Chapter 242 Love and Kiss
1.7k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rebellion in Kirigakure has come to an end, and all that was left was to deal with the impact of this incident.

There are not many people who died in the Chunin exam, and they are all Shinobi from small villages, so it was not troublesome to deal with.

In addition, the Chunin exam itself usually has some death casualties, but this Chunin exam did not stop and still continued.

The Scroll Competition restarts again, but this time many candidates have voluntarily given up.

Having just experienced a life and death experience, it is not easy for them to enter the Death Field again at this time.

After the second exam, only six people advanced to the final round of exams.

So it means there are only two teams.

What also interesting is that these two teams are Sanji, Orizuki and Chojuro from Kirigakure, and Hyuga Tokuma, Aburame Chiba and Inuzuka Hana from Konoha.

The two teams once faced each other in the Kirigakure Forest, but there was an accident in the middle of their fight, so there was no victor.

But now it is time for their fight again.

The result of the draw was equally dramatic.

Hyuga Tokuma vs. Sanji, Chojuro vs. Aburame Chiba, and Inuzuka Hana vs. Orizuki.

The game didn’t start right away, but was delayed until three days later, giving these candidates time to rest.

“That’s great. All three of us have entered the final of Chunin exam. Did you think that the three of us will all become Chunin?”

Hyuga Tokuma said excitedly.

“Our opponent is not weak, we have to be prepared.” Aburame Chiba said.

“Chiba is right. We didn’t get any advantage when we fought these three people before. And Kirigakure’s Shinobi seems to be better at individual combat, unlike us, so we have to be careful.” Inuzuka Hana said.

“Hah, don’t say it like that. We must be positive about this.” Hyuga Tokuma muttered.

“They aren’t wrong. Kirigakure’s Genin is very capable at individual combat. You have to be careful.”

The abrupt voice sounded from behind the three of them, and all of them were taken aback.

“Kakashi-san!”

“Yo, are you confident in the battle three days later?”

Hyuga Tokuma answered: “Yes! I will beat that Sanji!”

“Kakashi-san, we will do our best, we will not shame Konoha.” Inuzuka Hana said.

“Me too,” said Aburame Chiba.

“That’s good, if that’s the case, then I will teach you something, maybe it will be very helpful for the final.”

The three of them are happy when they heard this. After all, someone like Kakashi will definitely teach them something useful.

“Thank you, Kakashi-san.”

“No problem, then, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!”

Kakashi then create three shadow clones, and then each one of them leaves with Tokuma and the others to train.

This Chunin exam is the first collaboration between Konoha and Kirigakure. Naturally, they can’t lose too badly, and at least they have to win one of the fights.

Kakashi has seen the strength of the three Kirigakure’s Genin before and they are at similar level strength to Tokuma’s team.

However, in these three days, Kirigakure will definitely train these three Genin to a certain extent. After all, they also want the reputation from winning this.

So Kakashi doesn’t mind teaching these three Konoha’s Genin.

One of Hyuga, Aburame, and Inuzuka’s clan members have all worked with Kakashi before, so it is easy for Kakashi to point them some guidance.

Speaking of which, Kakashi’s Chidori Nagashi is similar to the Hyuga Clan’s Hakkeshō Kaiten.

The same is to release chakras from the various tenketsu inside their bodies.

It's just that there are more tenketsu being used when using Hakkeshō Kaiten. This is the advantage of the Hyuga Clan, which most people can’t do.

So as long as he tells Hyuga Tokuma about this technique, it shouldn't be a big problem for him to use Hakkeshō Kaiten.

The three shadow clones went to teach three Genin, so Kakashi’s real body is somewhat idle.

Kakashi didn't have the mentality of being an envoy, so he went wandering in the Kirigakure when he was bored.

As he was wearing Konoha's forehead protector, Kakashi would not be stopped as long as he didn't go to some secret place.

Kakashi saw that the customs of Kirigakure are quite different from those of Konoha.

Passing a corner, Kakashi found a familiar figure.

Terumi Mei ……

“Kakashi, what a coincidence.” Terumi Mei said with a smile.

Kakashi showed his dead fish eyes and said, “I don’t think so.”

Mei didn’t mind Kakashi’s words, and said cheerfully: “It's your first time to come to Kirigakure, right? How about it, do you want me to accompany you around?”

“If Mizukage-sama is interested, I don't mind.”

“Don’t call me Mizukage. It’s too stuffy. Just call me Mei.”

Kakashi was taken aback, looked at Terumi Ming's expectant gaze, and smiled: “Then I shall trouble you, Mei.”

Kakashi is not someone dense, so he knew that Mei has some feelings to him.

And Kakashi also has a good impression of Mei.

It’s just that with their identity, it is not appropriate for them at the moment.

Unless it is at the end of the original plot of Naruto, when the Five Great Villages are in peace, it will be hard to have marriage between different villages.

So it will be hard for them to be in relationship at this time.

Mei takes Kakashi to wandered around in Kirigakure, and everyone was not surprised when they saw this scene.

Kakashi as the envoy of Konoha, accompanied by Mizukage, is not something strange.

The two slowly walked to a hill, and they could see the whole Kirigakure.

“Kakashi, what do you think of Kirigakure?” Mei suddenly asked.

“It’s not bad. I can see that you are working very hard. The influence of the Blood Mist Policy has gradually faded. The village has gradually prospered. In time, recovering Kirigakure’s strength to the peak or even beyond is not a problem.”

“Haha, thank you for your compliment.”

“I’m just saying the truth, but the Blood Mist Policy has caused Kirigakure to lose a lot of Kekkei Genkai’s Clan. I am afraid that this loss can’t be recovered.”

Hearing this, Mei sighed and said: “There is no other way but to search for these orphans of the Kekkei Genkai’s Clan as much as possible.”

Kirigakure has indeed lost a lot of the Kekkei Genkai’s Clan under Yagura’s rule. Hōzuki Clan, Kaguya Clan, Yuki Clan, there are some of the sacrifice of the Blood Mist Policy.

Kakashi did not express any comments on this. The orphans of these blood-stained clans did still exist, but whether they are willing to return to Kirigakure is another matter.

“Kakashi, you think that Kirigakure is good, then what about me?”

Mei looked at Kakashi sheepishly, with a hint of redness on her face.

Kakashi was taken aback, ‘Is this a confession?’

In his previous and this life, this is the first time for Kakashi to being confessed by a girl, and the girl is also the one who he has a good impression about. So he didn’t know what to say for a while.

Seeing Kakashi looked at a loss, Mei could not help but chuckle.

Kakashi stroked her hair awkwardly.

“This ……”

“Well, you don't have to say it, Forget it, I also know the situation between us.”

Mei looked at the vast Kirigakure and no one knew what she was thinking.

Kakashi looks at Mei’s face from the side, and no one knew what he was thinking.

The two remained silent for a long time, and the air became a little solidified.

At this moment, Mei suddenly looked at Kakashi, she stood on tiptoe, and her lips are gently printed on Kakashi’s cheek.

Kakashi’s pupil widened in an instant, looking surprised, but he did not avoid it.

Not long after, Mei took a step back and looked at Kakashi with a smile on her face.

“Although I still don’t know what you think, I announced that you, Hatake Kakashi is the man of Terumi Mei!”

The breeze blew through the girl’s long hair and also blows Kakashi’s heart.

 

33