Chapter 245 Naruto’s Dream
1.5k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why! Why do you always treat me like this!”

Naruto yelled, his eyes were slightly moist, and tears seemed to be overflowing soon, but he tried to stay strong and refused to let it fall.

“Naruto…”

Karin looked at Naruto distressedly. Although the two of them are usually arguing, their relationship is very deep.

Jugo patted Naruto on the shoulder to comfort him.

The owner of the mask shop looked at Naruto and couldn't bear it, but when he remembered that night eight years ago, his wife and children died, and his rage burned again.

“Get out of here!”                      

The owner of the mask shop screamed with anger.

“Damn it!”

Karin’s heart was full of anger, she waved her fist and jumped up, trying to hit the wicked guy in front of her.

Unexpectedly, just after she jumped, she was caught.

“Who!”

Karin turned her head to see that it was someone familiar.

“Kakashi-Nii……”

Karin’s anger immediately weakened.

“What's the matter? Are you going to fight me?”

“No…no…”

Kakashi placed Karin on the ground and then said to the owner of the mask shop: "Hello, please give me three masks.”

The owner of the mask shop was taken aback, but he also recognized Kakashi.

“Yes, Kakashi-sama!”

The owner of the mask shop took out three masks and handed them to Kakashi.

Kakashi also handed the money to the owner of the mask shop.

The owner of the mask shop quickly refused: “No, no, Kakashi-sama, I can’t collect your money.”

“Accept it, it's not easy for you.”

Kakashi put the money in the hands of the owner of the mask shop. Leading the three kids, Kakashi then left.

The mask shop owner looks at the money in his hand, feeling a little awkward.

After the Kyuubi’s attack, Kakashi had investigated the civilians who lost their loved ones because of the Kyuubi. He knew that the mask shop’s owner had lost his wife and son, who was only eight years old because of Kyuubi.

The reason why the mask shop’s owner opened such a store is because his deceased son loved these strange masks the most.

Therefore, Kakashi understands why the mask shop’s owner resents Naruto.

Kakashi is not in position to say anything about that man’s behavior.

After all, he is also just a victim.

Leading the three of kids out of the mask shop, they came to an open space.

Naruto still keeps his head down, and there are grievances on his face.

On the other hand, Karin was a little nervous, and the shock after being reprimanded by Kakashi had not yet dissipated.

“Karin, I already told you to not do anything to the people who are not Shinobi, especially people from the same village. Have you forgotten about it?”

“But…but, Kakashi-Nii, you also said that if the other party is the one who was wrong, don't hesitate to punch them.”

Kakashi froze for a moment, he then recalls that he indeed said that.

After patting Karin’s head, Kakashi continued: "Well, don't do it so hard next time. If your punch really hit him, I’m afraid that shop owner will need to go to the hospital.”

“I understand.” Seeing that Kakashi no longer blamed her, Karin was relieved.

“Shiro-Nii, this is not Karin’s fault. It’s all because of me.” Naruto said as still keeps his head down. Although he can’t see Naruto's expression clearly, Kakashi can still imagine how sad Naruto is at this moment.

Gently patting Naruto's head, Kakashi then said: “Naruto, don’t give up, have you forgotten your dreams?”

Naruto’s body shook a little, and he rubbed the tears coming out of his eyes.

“I remember! I want to be a Shinobi recognized by Shiro-Nii, and a Shinobi recognized by everyone!”

“Yeah, this is just a small setback on your path. Do you want to give up?”

Naruto shook his head violently and said firmly: “Never!”

The corner of Kakashi’s mouth curved upwards as he said: “That’s right, this is the Uzumaki Naruto I know. Okay, wipe away your tears. Today is a summer festival. Let’s have a good time.”

Kakashi said, and handed the three masks to Karin, Jugo and Naruto.

The three happily took it. These masks were originally what they wanted to buy.

“Let’s go, don’t just stand here stupidly.”

“Ok!”

Regarding Naruto's current situation, Kakashi didn't want to change, and it's also not easy to change it.

It was because of these hardships that Naruto finally became the strong Nanadaime Hokage.

What Kakashi can do is let him get a few rays of light in the dark as he moved through his path. As for how to illuminate the darkness completely, Naruto needs to do it himself.

On the path to growth, there will always be obstacles that need to be overcome by oneself.

At least Naruto right now has more support than before.

Karin, Jugo and Kakashi.

Seeing the three brats jumping in front of him, Kakashi was a little relieved.

He didn’t know why, but when looking at them, Kakashi suddenly felt like a father.

“Kakashi-senpai, where have you been?”

At this time, Tenzo, Yugao and Hayate found Kakashi who had disappeared suddenly.

“Ah, sorry, sorry, I saw a few acquaintances.”

Kakashi pointed to Naruto and the others.

“That is…” Tenzo was about to say something when he was interrupted by Kakashi.

“There are some things that shouldn’t be said, Tenzo.”

“I forgot for a moment, sorry, sorry.”

“Senpai, do you want to go goldfish fishing with us?” Yugao asked.

“Ah, about this, you can go with Hayate. I and Tenzo are not interested in that.”

“That's a shame. Hayate, let's go.”

Yugao put her arms around Hayate, and they went to the goldfish fishing booth together.

After they left, Tenzo said helplessly: “Kakashi-senpai, I was abused by that golden love halo again.”

“Hmm? I didn’t expect you to have a heart that wants to fall in love. I think Anko is good. What do you think about it?”

Tenzo’s body shook violently when he heard Kakashi’s words, and then he quickly said: “Senpai, that joke is not funny. Anko’s temperament is not like a woman. No one can stand it.”

Anko joined the Anbu a few days ago, and she happened to be under Kakashi's command.

Anko’s carefree character is very popular with everyone.

He just said that he wanted to be a girlfriend, but Tenzo still refused if it was Anko.

After all, he still likes gentle girls.

The smile on Kakashi's face became a little playful, and then he said, “Oh? Really?”

“Of course it is true!”

“Tenzo! I dare you to say it again!”

An angry voice sounded from behind Tenzo, causing him to immediately burst into cold sweat and then he looked back stiffly. As expected, he saw the face that is full of anger.

“An… Anko?”

What greeted Tenzo was a cold kunai on his neck.

Tenzo swallowed his saliva and said with a forced smile: “Anko, if you have something to say, you should put down the kunai first.”

“Oh? Can you tell me who you are talking about? Who is not like a woman and no one can't stand it?”

Anko’s face moved slightly closer to Tenzo. As she gets closer, the murderous aura seemed to shot out from her eyes.

“No… No, you must have heard it wrong, right, Kakashi-senpai, you should say something!”

Kakashi squinted his eyes as smile on his face become brighter, and then he touched his head and said, “Hm? I don’t know anything, you two can have a good chat, I'm leaving first.”

“Senpai!”

Tenzo wailed, but Kakashi was indifferent about it.

‘Well, it feels good to trick someone like that.’

Seeing Kakashi left, Tenzo looked desperately at Anko who was in front of him.

“Well, Anko-sama, can you please be gentle?”

 

33