Chapter 268 Prelude to the Exam
1.4k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time flies quickly. Team 7 wandered back and forth between performing missions and training, and they finally about to take the Chunin Exam.

“Tomorrow is the Chunin Exam. I will definitely be able to show off in this Chunin exam. Maybe Sandaime jiji will immediately announce that the next Hokage is me!” Naruto yelled excitedly, as if he had passed the Chunin Exam.

“Idiot.” Sasuke snorted disdainfully, fully expressing his attitude.

“Stupid Sasuke! What did you say!” Naruto was angered.

“Idiot.” Sasuke finished speaking, and walked forward without looking back.

“Wait!” Naruto yelled and followed after him.

Needless to say, Sakura is there too. After all, where Sasuke is, she will be there too.

Kakashi watched the three people leave, scratched his head, and said, “I wish you all good luck.”

At night, Kakashi went to Ichiraku Ramen as usual to get some dinner, but he unexpectedly meets an acquaintance.

“Kakashi-senpai?”

The beautiful woman with purple hair said, and next to her is a young man with a Konoha protector bandana.

“Ah, it's Yugao and Hayate, are you two in a date?”

Yugao blushes and said: “Senpai…”

Hayate was also a little embarrassed, just scratches his head.

Kakashi smiled and said: “Well, I will stop teasing you two now. By the way, Hayate, did you become one of the examiners for this Chunin Exam?”

“Yes, Kakashi-senpai, there are not enough staff for the Chunin Exam, so they asked me to become the examiner in the second half of the exam.”

Hayate didn’t conceal it and admit it directly. As the team leader of the Anbu’s sixth team, and the Anbu Commander, it is not surprising for Kakashi to know about it.

And this is not something that needs to be kept secret.

Being able to become the examiner is naturally because of the trust of the Hokage.

Kakashi lowered his voice and said: “Hayate, you should be careful during this exam. Try to not walk around during the night.”

When Kakashi said this, Yugao and Hayate were a little confused.

‘What needs to be careful about an exam? I am not a participant myself.’

“Senpai, what do you mean?” Yugao asked curiously.

Kakashi smiled and said, “It’s nothing, just remember what I said. I'll go now, you guys have a good date.”

After Kakashi finished speaking, he waved his hand and left, leaving dumbfounded Yugao and Hayate behind.

“Yugao, what does Kakashi-senpai mean?” Hayate couldn’t figure it out, so he asked Yugao.

“I don’t know, but Kakashi-senpai never speaks without reason. You should be careful.” Yugao said.

“Okay, I understand.” Hayate nodded.

Kakashi reminds Hayate about it to avoid a tragedy to fall to Hayate.

He is a strong Tokubetsu Jōnin, but he was insta-killed by Baki, which was kind of sad. Besides, Hayate has been under Kakashi for some time now and Kakashi is very satisfied with this subordinate so he wants him to be okay.

And Hayate is also Yugao’s boyfriend, so he naturally can’t let Hayate died like that.

‘Everything has been prepared, and then I will be able to have fun with Orochimaru.’

This small-scale war is also the time to train Konoha. After all, four years later, there will be the Fourth Shinobi World War.

The Sunagakure’s Genin team has arrived in Konoha and staying in their temporary residence.

“Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, this mission is very important, so you all have to be careful. You only need to enter the final round of the the Chunin Exam. At that time, Kazekage-sama will take care of the rest,” said Baki.

“I understand, Baki-sensei,” Temari said.

“I also understand.” Kankuro nodded.

Baki then looked at the red-haired boy who was on the side. He had dark circles under his eyes, his hands folded on his chest, his head lowered, just like a kid who did something wrong, but he had a terrifying aura that make people not dare to be near him.

“Gaara, do you understand?” Baki asked. Gaara slowly opened his eyes, and a bloodthirsty light flashed by his eyes.

“I can do whatever I want, if you dare to disturb me, I will kill you.”

Gaara released terrifying murderous aura as he said and Baki was surprised.

After Gaara finished speaking, he left silently. Temari and Kankuro have long been in cold sweat.

For them, Gaara at this time is simply synonymous with terror.

“Baki-sensei, is there really no problem with Gaara like this?” Temari asked worriedly.

On one hand, she is worried about Gaara’s situation, and on the other hand, she is worried that Gaara will cause some setback. After all, they are not simply coming to take the Chunin Exam this time.

“Don’t worry, it shouldn’t be a big problem. All we need is the Bijuu inside Gaara’s body.” Temari and Kankuro looked at each other, the fear in their eyes had not disappeared, but at the same time, there was also a wave of sorrow in their eyes.

‘Did they only value the Bijuu in Gaara’s body?’

They are all Kazekage’s children, but Gaara’s fate is very different from these two.

About this younger brother, Temari and Kankuro both feel distressed. But every time they want to get close, they will be forced back by Gaara’s ice-cold eyes.

Gaara has already closed himself and has become Shura who only loves himself.

Gaara suddenly felt a pain in his head when he walked to his room, and he knelt on the ground with a look of pain on his face.

“Kaa-san, is that you? Don’t worry, soon, you will soon be able to taste the blood of strong people.”

Gaara said with terrifying expression.

His cold breath even dropped the temperature of the entire room by one degree.

After a long time, Gaara's breath gradually calmed down and he sat on the ground motionless.

Kakashi stood at the door of Naruto, Karin and Jugo's house, and there was a lot of noise from the inside.

“Karin! Jugo! We are going to take the Chunin Exam tomorrow! Are you all ready?”

Kakashi could hear Naruto's excited voice even when he was outside the house.

‘This guy is always so loud.’

“What's there to be prepared? Shikaku-sensei said that we just need to treat it with peace of mind.”

“Aaah, that’s the Chunin exam. After you pass the Chunin Exam, you’ll become a Chunin, and then continue to become a Jōnin, at that time, Hokage will be close within my grasp. My dream will soon come true!”

Karin was a little speechless, ‘It looks like Naruto has become more stupid than before.’

With a squeak, the door opened, and the eyes of the three of them looked over the door at the same time.

“Kakashi-nii!”

Karin exclaimed in surprise, and then jump into Kakashi's arms.

“Karin, you’re already so big now, so you shouldn’t be like this.” Kakashi said with a smile.

“I don’t care, Kakashi-nii, it's been a long time since I saw.” Karin said complainingly

“Sorry, there have been so many things recently.” Kakashi said helplessly.

“Oh, I don’t care. Naruto is so lucky that he is part of Kakashi-nii’s team. Jugo and I are in a miserable situation, and we need to follow a teacher who is always say ‘troublesome’ every day.”

“Shikaku-senpai is very powerful. You two need to learn well from him.” Kakashi said.

“I know, Kakashi-nii, I just talk about it casually.”

Jugo also said: “Kakashi-nii, Shikaku-sensei is very good to us, and we have learned a lot from him.”

“Well, that’s good. You two would also take the Chunin Exam tomorrow, right?”

“Yeah!”

“Be careful.” Kakashi said with a smile.

“Kakashi-nii, don't worry, we won't ashamed you! We will definitely become Chunin!”

“Okay, just do your best.”

“What, Kakashi-nii, you should encourage us. How come it seems like you’re pouring cold water on our spirit?” Karin said dissatisfiedly.

“Really?” Kakashi scratched his head and was a little embarrassed.

He came today just to remind them to pay attention to the Chunin's exam. After all, the presence of the Orochimaru was a disaster for them.

“In any case, tomorrow we will definitely go all out!” Karin exclaimed.

Naruto and Jugo are equally determined.

Kakashi was stunned for a moment. Without him knowing, the three Genin in front of him seemed to have grown up, and were no longer the three children who always followed after him.

‘Yes, in the world of Shinobi, they are no longer children, but people who can stand up to their own world.’

‘The baby eagle has begun to slowly spread its wings.’

‘What I can do is to believe in them.’

“Okay, I believe in you all.”

Early the next morning, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura walked to the examination room together. When they were at the door, they saw Kakashi who had been waiting for them for a while.

“Kakashi-sensei, why are you here?” Naruto said in surprise.

“As a teacher, my students have finally grown to a height where they can take the Chunin Exam. I am very happy so I am here to send you to the examination room. After entering this door, you have to rely on your own efforts. I am looking forward to your performance because you all are the students I am proud of.”

Kakashi smiled, showing his iconic crescent eye.

The three Genin were all stunned, and then smiles appeared on their faces.

“Kakashi-sensei, we won’t let you down!” Naruto yelled.

Sasuke and Sakura also nodded, and their expressions are determined.

“Very well, go.”

“Okay! Sasuke, Sakura-chan! Let’s go!”

The three Genin opened the door to the examination room, and it was time to see the results of what they learned during this period.

“The prelude starts now, but I don't know if the ending this time will be the same as before.”

Kakashi whispered softly, but no one knew what he was thinking.

29