Chapter 354 Entrust
878 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Inside a cave, Mikaze was covered with blood and his face was pale.

There is faint flame inside the cave, giving the dark cave a gleam of light.

But the fire is so weak that it can be extinguished at any moment.

Kakashi gently leaned Mikaze’s body against the cave wall and sighed.

Kakashi did not expect that it would be Uchiha Madara who killed Mikaze.

‘Shouldn't Madara at this time hide in the dark underground? Why did he come out?’

Looking at Mikaze’s weak appearance, Kakashi knew that Mikaze’s life was about to come to an end.

Susanoo's broad sword almost stabbed through his entire abdomen, so his internal organs had been completely shattered. Even if the future Tsunade came here, she wouldn’t be able to heal him.

Mikaze is already doomed to die.

Even if Mikaze awakened the Mangekyō Sharingan, his fate still could not be changed.

Suddenly, Mikaze vomited blood out, and he woke up after being unconscious.

It’s just like back then.

Mikaze opened his eyes, and looks at the silver-white haired figure in front of him, and subconsciously called: "Sakumo?"

Kakashi raised the head, met Mikaze’s eyes, and said, "Sorry, but it is me."

Mikaze was taken aback for a moment. Although the person in front of him was somewhat similar to Sakumo, he was younger than Sakumo.

‘It’s him! Sure enough, he really came.’

"Is it you, Kakashi? I didn't expect to see you again, just like back then. It seems that you are right. I am destined to die in this year." Mikaze said with a sad smile.

Hearing this, Kakashi felt a little guilty. If he did a little bit more, he might be able to change Mikaze’s ending.

"Sorry, if not..."

When Kakashi was just speaking, he was interrupted by Mikaze.

"You don't need to apologize, I understand your difficulties. The fate is not so easy to change. I failed, but I hope you can change everything. Uchiha Madara is too terrifying, he now has Rinnegan. Compared to his legend a few decades ago, he has become even more stronger."

Mikaze coughed a few times as he spoke.

"Mikaze-senpai, your situation is very bad now. Is there anything I can do for you?" Kakashi said.

Mikaze shook his head and said, "No, I know my body the best. I know that Uchiha Madara’s attack has completely destroyed me. Sakumo is still on the battlefield. He should have won against the Sunagakure. If it's convenient for you, take my body back. I want to be buried in Konoha's land. After all, this is not my home."

"I will."

Kakashi nodded heavily. Looking at the face that was somewhat similar to Obito's face, Kakashi didn't know what to do for a while.

Mikaze then raised his right hand, and without any slightest hesitation, he dug his own eyes and handed it to Kakashi as if they weren't his eyes at all, but a decoration.

"Take it. I was unwilling to hand over these eyes fifteen years ago, thinking that I could change my fate. But unfortunately, my fate can’t be change at all and it proved my powerlessness. Although I am a bit unwilling, I can only accept it. I want to entrust this pair of eyes to you, just like Obito entrusted his eye to you in the future. Promise me to use this pair of eyes to save Obito. Don't let him be teased by this ruthless fate. And, I also want to see him again in the future."

Looking at the pair of bloody Sharingan in front of him, Kakashi knew that the purpose of his trip has been achieved, but he is not happy at all.

Seeing that Kakashi stay silent, Mikaze smiled and said: "What's wrong? What else is there to hesitate? This is your purpose, isn't it?"

"Mikaze-senpai, I don't know if it is right or wrong for me to travel through time. Originally, I just wanted to take your eyes away, but too many accidents happened."

"Kakashi, there is no retreat for the path you have chosen. Strengthen your beliefs, go forward and save the people you want to save. Hesitation will only make the sword in your hand dull. Remember, it is impossible to do great things without sacrifice. As long as the sacrifices are not in vain, then all this is worth it."

Looking at Mikaze with a smile on his face, Kakashi took the pair of Sharingan, and put the Sharingan into a bottle of liquid that he takes from who knows where.

"Mikaze-senpai, I’m sorry." Kakashi whispered.

"Haha, it’s okay, it’s just a pair of eyes. I should thank you for it. If it weren't for you, I am afraid I don't even have a chance to see Obito again. Kakashi, please save Obito."

Mikaze’s voice was filled with relief, and there was also some expectation in it.

Kakashi then solemnly said: "Mikaze-senpai, I promise you, I will definitely pull Obito out of the darkness! So he can get back to the light of the world."

Upon hearing this, Mikaze smiled again, but the color on his face was gone, and his time limit has reached the end.

"Good... I... believe in you... after all... you are a Sakumo’s...son."

Mikaze said the last sentence intermittently and then he breathed his last breath.

In the next moment, Mikaze’s breath has completely disappeared.

But, there is a smile remained at the corner of Mikaze’s mouth.

Seeing Mikaze who has already become a corpse in front of him, Kakashi’s mood became extremely heavy.

Kakashi told Mikaze about his fate. He tried to change it, but unfortunately, he failed in the end.

‘What about mine?’

‘Can I change it?’

‘Or will I still be powerless to change it?’

Kakashi didn't know, but all he could do is just try his best to change it.

Just like he did before.

Suddenly it rained outside, just like how the Land of Rain normally.

No one cares, because this is a trivial thing that couldn't be more common in the Land of Rain.

After all, this country is called the Land of Rain.

However, Sakumo, who was running as fast as he can inside the forest, stopped abruptly.

Standing on the branch of a big tree, he became motionless.

Standing in the rain, Sakumo didn't know why, but sorrow suddenly filled his heart.

The rain fell on Sakumo's hair, dripping down to the tips of his hair.

The rain flowed through his eyes and fell from the corners of his eyes.

"Mikaze... are you..." Sakumo muttered softly.

The silent figure didn't move, it seemed as if the person who was desperately running before was not him.

Sakumo seemed to feel someone tapping his shoulder lightly, saying goodbye to him.

"Mikaze, is this the fate you were talking about?"

Sakumo muttered to himself and looked up at the sky.

"Is this the choice you choose?"

And in the sky, Mikaze’s smiling face seemed to appear. 

He seemed to be talking softly.

"Sakumo, I’m sorry, but it seems that I have to go first."

The rain became even more stronger, and Sakumo's face was full of falling rain drop...

24