Chapter 358 Sage Art: Star Crusher
877 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The terrifying meteorite covers the sky!

The meteorite continues to drop to the ground.

The wind pressure from the meteorite dropping makes Kakashi a little breathless.

‘I can’t escape!’

That terrifying size, coupled with the speed of the fall and the wind pressure, even Kakashi with his outstanding speed could not escape it.

If he can still use Hiraishin no Jutsu at this time, it is a breeze for Kakashi to escape.

But unfortunately, the space here has been blocked by Madara.

Madara’s eyes’ ability, coupled with his pre-prepared technique, makes Hiraishin no Jutsu useless.

The original inventor the Hiraishin no Jutsu, Nidaime Hokage, could not crack it, not to mention Kakashi whose Hiraishin no Jutsu’s mastery hasn’t reached the peak.

Tengai Shinsei!

The horrible ninjutsu that cannot be avoided!

There is only one way to resist!

In the original work, the Sandaime Tsuchikage used Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Ultralight-Weight Rock Technique) to stop the meteorite, but he was later severely injured by the second meteorite.

Even Sandaime Tsuchikage who is proficient in Earth Release has tried his best to stop it but still can’t do it. So, what should Kakashi do?

He doesn't know how to use Ultralight-Weight Rock Technique.

Kakashi's expression turned serious, ‘In that case, I can only crushed it directly!’

However, catching the meteorite and breaking the meteorite are two completely different concepts.

On the sky, Madara looked at Kakashi who was on the ground coldly.

"Gintoki-sensei, against such Attack, what kind of counterattack can you make? The fight has just begun, don't let me down..."

Madara muttered softly, except for himself, no one else can hear it.

Even with Senjutsu and Lighting Release Armor, Kakashi still has no confidence facing against the meteorite.

‘Should I use Kamui?’

‘No, with with only one Sharingan for Kamui, plus my Chakra, Kamui can't make it disappeared at all.’

‘What's more, the space here is also blocked by Madara. So I am afraid that I also can’t use Kamui.

‘It will also expose the existence of my Sharingan.’

"In that case, I can only try desperately."

After forming hand seals, powerful lighting attribute Chakra is condensed in Kakashi’s hands.

"Raikiri!"

Blue lighting condensed on Kakashi's palm, and the sound of the terrifying lighting sounded.

Senjutsu Chakra merged into it, and the originally blue lighting turned into pitch black in an instant.

At this time, Kakashi had no time to pay attention to the bizarre change. He only knew that the terrifying meteorite was already in front of his eyes.

After he keeps pouring the Senjutsu Chakra, the lighting’s color is as black as ink.

Kakashi leaped, with the black lighting in his right hand, he rushed towards the meteorite!

"Black Lighting? Is it Storm Release? No, it doesn’t have Water Attribute, it is just a simple Lighting Attribute Chakra change. I have never seen such Lighting Release. Is it because of combining Senjutsu Chakra?" Madara muttered as he looked at all of this with a faint expectation in his eyes.

Kakashi's eyes were fixed on the meteorite that obscured the sky, and the black lighting in his right hand had been blasting to the extreme.

Almost all of the Shikkotsu Forest’s Senjutsu Chakra in the Cursed Seal is infused on his attack.

"Senpō: Raikiri!"

Kakashi let out a low cry, and Raikiri, which contained Senjutsu Chakra and Lighting Attribute Chakra, slammed into the meteorite that was about to fall.

Boom!

There was a loud noise, and the black lighting has finally hit the meteorite.

The two, which were completely disproportionate in size, collided. For a while, the scene unexpectedly stagnated strangely.

"Argh!"

Kakashi screamed as he increased the Chakra output into his right hand!

Tear!

The clothes on Kakashi's right arm burst directly.

‘No, it's not enough. If this goes on, not to mention my arms, but my whole body will be buried under this meteorite.’

The thought in his mind flashed. Kakashi looked at the dark Raeche, and finally made a decision.

"Fight!"

Kakashi closes both of his eyes and mobilizes the other two Cursed Seal on his back.

One silver, one purple!

Senjutsu Chakra from Mount Myōboku and Ryūchi Cave poured into the black lighting on Kakashi's right hand at this moment.

For a time, the three different Senjutsu Chakra sent a powerful repulsive force.

Kakashi's right hand instantly oozes the blood.

"Be quiet! Balance!"

Kakashi shouted in a low voice, no one knows if he’s talking to Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu Chakra, or still talking to himself.

All of his Spiritual Force burst out and slowly balancing the ratio of Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu.

The original violent repulsive power reached a weird balance point in an instant.

No one knew if it's a coincidence or not, but at this time, Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu Chakra actually showed signs of combining together!

And at this moment, there was a little purple color on the pitch-black Raikiri, and there is also a little silvery white color!

"Senpō: Hoshikudaki!" (Sage Art: Star Crusher)

The stagnant scene was broken in an instant, and the originally seemingly hard meteorite, at this moment, seemed to become a piece of paper.

Tear!

The lighting in Kakashi's hand is like a giant blade, directly cutting the meteorite!

Numerous rubbles passed by Kakashi. Kakashi's figure is like a bolt of lightning, splitting the entire meteorite in two!

Boom!

This meteorite with a diameter of more than 100 meters and was summoned by Madara, is cut in half by Kakashi in this style!

The meteorite split into two and fell on the ground.

The ground was shaking, as if it is an earthquake.

The black lightning in Kakashi's hand disappeared, and traces of blood drip from Kakashi's palm.

Kakashi was panting as he half-kneeled on the ground. The red eyeshadow has disappeared from his face, and the Lighting Release Armor was also disappeared at the same time.

At this time, Kakashi is like an arrow at the end of its flight.

Clap Clap Clap!

A burst of clear applause sounded, and Madara landed five meters in front of Kakashi.

Looking at the injured Kakashi, Madara said: "What a great Lightning Release Ninjutsu. It can actually cut Tengai Shinsei directly into two halves. Even I won’t be able to do it easily. Gintoki-sensei, your strength is really not simple. You really deserve to be the teacher of me and Hashirama."

Kakashi looked up at Madara's old face as he is panting heavily.

"Gintoki-sensei, seeing your appearance, it seems that you have reached your limit. Unfortunately, this fight seems to be over. Then, hand over Mikaze’s Sharingan."

Kakashi stood up slowly and adjusted his breathing. And then he said, "This pair of Sharingan is being entrusted from Mikaze to me. I will never hand it over."

"Oh? It seems that Gintoki-sensei still can't understand my philosophy. It's a shame you still wants to be against me."

Madara's face was full of regret, and then a black rod appeared in his hand and he threw it towards Kakashi!

24