Chapter 360 Death!
910 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After opening the seventh gate, Kakashi's speed was once again improved, and the sound of the bombardment was heard.

Boom!

With another crisp sound, Kakashi’s punch actually breaks the black rod in Madara's hand into two!

Madara was startled, and in the next moment, Kakashi's fist hit Madara's face!

Bang!

Madara's body flew out several tens of meters in an instant.

Kakashi gasped slightly, forcibly suppressing the pain in his body, and murmured: "There is not much time left."

Madara landed on the ground and formed a deep pit. Bruises appeared on his wrinkled face, and blood leaked from the corners of his mouth.

"What an amazing Taijutsu Technique. It can actually hurt me this much." Madara said as he wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

With an excited smile on his face, he looked at Kakashi.

"Gintoki-sensei, you really brought me a lot of surprises." Madara said with a light smile.

Kakashi didn’t say anything, and formed a unique hand seal with both of his hands, and rushed towards Madara!

"Huh? Is it another technique?"

Madara's expression was slightly solemn and Kakashi's speed also became even faster than before!

Blue steam continued to rise from his body, and the pain in his body seemed to disappear in an instant.

But Kakashi knows that this won’t happen for long, and after some time has passed, the aftereffects of using this technique will assault his body.

It is precisely because of the terrifying aftereffects of the Eight Gates that Kakashi rarely uses it after learning it.

After all, he still has Lightning Release Armor, Sage Mode and other skills that are not weaker than the Eight Gates. So, it is meaningless to use this kind of self-hurting skill.

But this time, it is different. Against Madara who can absorb Ninjutsu and Chakra, the Eight Gates can have a good result.

Back then, the reason why Kakashi learned the Eight Gates is not only to enhance his physique, but also to deal with the existence that can absorb Ninjutsu and Chakra.

And this time, it was the moment that Kakashi had already anticipated.

Eight Gates come in handy at this moment.

"Come on! Gintoki-sensei! Let me see what other powerful moves you have!" Madara exclaimed excitedly.

"As you wish!"

Kakashi let out a low growl as he places a palm facing forward in front of his face with one hand and then taps it with his other hand to form into a fist!

"Hirudora!" (Daytime Tiger)

And then, the blue steam surged, and a white tiger appeared instantly from Kakashi’s hands.

Madara was surprised.

"What a huge Chakra condensed! No, that’s not right, that is not a chakra, that white tiger is actually compressed air!"

Madara was shocked. He had never seen such a large scale attack without using Chakra.

Kakashi then attack Madara!

Roar!

The white tiger roared and then rushed towards Madara!

The powerful wind pressure blows Madara's hair and clothes around, and the terrifying power makes Madara more and more excited!

"This is the feeling I’m waiting for! It's amazing! Come! Hahaha!"

Madara laughed, and then the blue armor enveloped his whole body, and Susanoo's complete form appeared again!

The white tiger open its mouth as it move towards Susanoo and want to bite it!

Susanoo took out the two swords around his waist and slashed towards the white tiger!

Roar!

An angry roar!

The white tiger’s sharp giant fangs bite on the sword!

Clang!

The sound of shattering sounded, and in Madara's surprised gaze, Susanoo's swords shattered after being directly bitten by the white tiger!

"How can it be!"

Madara's surprise did not stop the white tiger.

After shattering the sword, the white tiger continued to move without losing momentum and slammed into Susanoo!

Boom!

With a loud noise, Susanoo was directly knocked out!

There were even cracks on Susanoo’s armor!

"Chance!"

Kakashi said as he quickly releases the Eight Gates. And after that, the Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu Chakra on the Cursed Seals was released at the same time.

"This time, I must succeed!"

Three different Senjutsu Chakra filled Kakashi’s body, and then, Kakashi felt that his body was about to tear apart.

Cough!

Even after coughing a mouthful of blood, Kakashi didn't stop. He quickly uses Shunpo, and moves towards Madara.

"Calm down! Please merge successfully!"

The Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu Chakra seems to have realized that Kakashi's eagerness to succeed, and calmed down for a bit.

Kakashi formed hand seals, and Raikiri appeared in his hands again.

"Success or failure will be known at this moment!"

The blue lighting was transformed in an instant, and the three colors of silver, black and purple were continuously entwined. In the end, all the colors became the color of silver and white!

Silver-white lighting!

Madara was lying in the cracked Susanoo at this moment.

"How is it possible! Although the power of Susanoo can’t be fully realized because of my old body, it has been actually cracked. The power of that technique is too strong."

Madara muttered.

At this time, Kakashi's figure suddenly appeared in front of Madara.

"What?" Madara exclaimed.

"Take this! Madara! Senpō: Hoshi Koroshi!" (Sage Art: Star Destroyer)

The silver-white lighting turned into a giant blade, cutting towards Madara who is inside the Susanoo!

"Damn! The attack just now produced a huge shock, which made my old body weakened." Madara exclaimed, watching the silver-white lighting was about to cut him.

The blue Susanoo was originally cracked by the Daytime Tiger, and at this time, it was instantly destroyed like a piece of paper!

"No! How can I, Uchiha Madara die here!"

"Shinra Tensei!" (Almighty Push)

Rinnegan's Ninjutsu was used again, and the terrifying repulsion force burst out instantly!

Kakashi frowned, and the silver-white lighting spread instantly, enveloping Kakashi's body.

A magical scene then appeared!

The powerful repulsive force of Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push) could not push Kakashi back!

Kakashi is actually moving forward even after being hit by Shinra Tensei’s powerful repulsive force!

Madara's pupils shrank and he exclaimed: "How is it possible? Shinra Tensei actually failed?"

And in the next moment, the silver-white lighting slammed into Madara's body fiercely!!

"Argh!"

Madara let out a scream, and blood splattered!

"Madara, this is the end!" Kakashi said in low voice.

Madara gritted his teeth and shouted: "It's still too early to celebrate!"

He stretched out his left hand and pressed it on Kakashi's chest. The five-second usage time has already passed.

Madara showed a cruel smile and yelled softly: "Shinra Tensei!" (Almighty Push)

Kakashi's pupils shrank. He didn’t expect that Madara could still use this trick at this time!

Boom!

A powerful repulsive force hit Kakashi's chest, and Kakashi flew out like a ragdoll!

The silver-white lighting also disappeared instantly.

As for Madara, his arm and the right half of his chest were completely destroyed by Kakashi's Star Destroyer!

Madara panted heavily, watching Kakashi's eyes full of admiration.

He didn't expect that Kakashi could push him this far!

Kakashi fell heavily to the ground, feeling all the bones on his body seems to be broken.

With the side effects of the Eight Gates, the aftereffects of the Senjutsu’s fusion, plus being attacked by Shinra Tensei (Almighty Push) head on, Kakashi at this time is already seriously injured, and his body is already broken down.

Kakashi struggled to move his body, but his body couldn't move.

"This is the end. Gintoki-sensei, goodbye!"

After spitting out a mouthful of blood again, Madara took out a black rod and threw it towards Kakashi!

The terrifying wind resounded in the air. Kakashi was taken aback when he heard this sound, and stared blankly at the black rod that was flying towards him!

Stab!

Blood then spurted out!

Kakashi's throat was actually pierced by the black rod!

24