Chapter 362 Limbo
941 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Long silver-white hair, and a gentle smile on his face.

He is wearing a Konoha’s Jōnin vest, with a bandage wrapped around his right arm and a Hokage armband on his left arm.

It is said that this armband can only be obtained by becoming a Hokage candidate after having achieved great feats.

The person in front of Kakashi right now is Hatake Sakumo!

Kakashi's father, the so-called Konoha’s White Fang who died of suicide!

At this moment, he is sitting quietly next to the fire, and his murderous achievement from the Shinobi World could not be seen at this moment. Right now, he looks like a father, looking at Kakashi with a smile.

Kakashi's original heavy heart was lightened at this moment.

"Tou-san, long time no see. I really didn't expect to see you after death."

"Oh? It's been a long time? I didn't expect that it has been a long time since I am only here for a while now. I remember that you are six years old at that time. You’re already big now. Kakashi, how old are you now?" Sakumo said with a smile.

"28, almost getting 29." Kakashi said, sitting next to Sakumo.

When Kakashi traveled through time, he was already 27 years old. After staying in those past timeline for more than a year, he is indeed almost 29 years old now.

The father and son are sitting together at this time, and there is a kind of warm feeling surrounding them.

"29? You really have died young. It's earlier than me, as I lived to 35 years old." Sakumo said with a smile.

Kakashi smiled helplessly and said, "I am sorry."

Sakumo waved his hand and said: "Fortunately, I arranged something. Otherwise, I am afraid that you will really die this time."

Kakashi was taken aback, and said in surprise: "Tou-san, what do you mean? What did you arrange?"

Sakumo sighed and said: "This is gonna be a very long story. Fortunately, we still have a lot of time, so I can tell you slowly."

A puzzled look appeared on Kakashi's face, but he was not in a hurry.

After so many years of being Shinobi, he has developed enough patience.

"This matter may have to start when I was sixteen. I was a good friend with Mikaze. At that time, he went to perform a mission and when he came back, he awakened his Sharingan and he became completely different from before. At first, I thought it was because his teammate, Aomaru died, but then I found out that that was not the case."

Kakashi listened attentively as Sakumo talked about the past.

That familiar face made Kakashi a little nostalgic. Making him recall when he was in his father's arms when he was a child.

‘How long have I not experienced that feeling?’

It's been too long, so Kakashi almost forgets that feeling.

‘It's great to be like this now.’

Kakashi thought, with a smile on his face.

"A few years later, the name of me and Mikaze began to spread in the Shinobi World, but Mikaze seems to intentionally hide his Strength, so I rushed to the front in many situations. Because of that, my reputation is getting more and more famous while Mikaze’s reputation become more and more unknown. But I know that Mikaze is very strong, definitely not someone a normal Jōnin can compare."

"Once on a mission, several of his companions died. Mikaze was in a bad mood, so he came to me for a drink. After drinking for three rounds, Mikaze became a little drunk and suddenly said something to me. Can you guess what it is?"

As Sakumo said that, he suddenly looked at Kakashi.

Kakashi was taken aback, and then said, "Is it about me?"

Sakumo smiled and said: "Yes, he’s talking about you. He said that in the mission back then, he saw a person who claimed to be my son, and told me a bunch of inexplicable words. I just thought it was just Mikaze is talking nonsense, but in the next morning, when I asked him again, he told me with a heavy face that those things were true."

"It turns out that Mikaze-senpai actually told tou-san about me a long time ago." Kakashi was surprised.

Sakumo nodded and said: "Yeah, I thought that Mikaze was crazy at the time, and didn't believe it very much. Until one time, something happened, and I finally thought that what Mikaze said might be true."

"What is it?" Kakashi wondered.

"It’s because of you."

"Me?" Kakashi was taken aback again.

When Sakumo said this, his expression was a bit lonely.

"That day, I returned to Konoha with you who was just born, and Mikaze came to pick me up. He was able to know about your name even before I told him. Your name is something that only me, Ayako and Miko know about, but he knew it too. I finally understand that it's not a coincidence, and what he said it's true."

"Really? I didn't expect tou-san to believe in Mikaze-senpai because of my name."

"Kakashi, about Ayako..." Sakumo was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to speak.

When Kakashi was still a child, Sakumo could never tell Kakashi about Ayako.

Hearing this, Kakashi smiled and said: "Tou-san, I have been to the Uzushiogakure, and I have seen kaa-san’s grave there. I have also been to Heshi Village, and I have met Miko baa-san. From her mouth, I already know about tou-san and kaa-san’s situation."

Sakumo was taken aback when he heard this, and then smiled: "Really? That's good."

"I will have your ashes and kaa-san’s buried together."

Sakumo smiled and said: "Thank you, it's great to be buried with Ayako after death."

Sakumo’s face showed a look of nostalgia, and Kakashi did not disturb him.

After a while, Sakumo continued: "I remembered some past events and felt a little emotional. Let’s continue with Mikaze. Soon after that, I and Mikaze were sent to the Land of Rain to become Konoha’s army commander in the war. Before we reach the Land of Rain, he told me that he had an ominous premonition, but for the sake of the war, he went to the Sunagakure’s base camp and cause chaos there. In the end, although we won the war, we found Mikaze’s corpse who was brought back to our base."

Kakashi was silent. He knew that he was the one who brought back Mikaze’s corpse to Konoha’s base.

Kakashi was about to speak, when Sakumo continued: "I know that you are the one who brought Mikaze’s body back, and the person who killed Mikaze is Uchiha Madara."

Kakashi was taken aback, and quickly asked: "Tou-san, how do you know about that?"

Sakumo smiled and said: "Because after that, you will see me."

"See you? But am I not already dead?" Kakashi muttered.

"When the battle between you and Uchiha Madara has just ended, I arrived. The seriously injured Uchiha Madara didn't dare to fight with me, so he retreated. Do you know what I saw in you afterwards?"

"What?"

"The light of the resurrection."

"The light of the resurrection?" Kakashi was even more shocked after hearing this. After all, there were not many Ninjutsu that could be used to resurrect someone in this World.

"It's Kishō Tensei (One's Own Life Reincarnation), and the Ninjutsu come out from somewhere inside your body."

As Sakumo said that, he pokes a finger on Kakashi's forehead.

"Kishō Tensei? How is it possible?" Kakashi was very shocked.

 

25