Chapter 369 Helping
854 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kakashi looked at the bowl of ramen in his hand. ‘Indeed, the taste of the soup and the texture of the noodles in this ramen were better than the ramen made by Teuchi-san.’

‘If it is a face-to-face confrontation, Teuchi-san has indeed lost.’  

Kakashi then said: "Teuchi-san, it’s okay. Victory or defeat is a common in our life. It is also a good thing to have a goal now that you taste defeat."

Teuchi was taken aback for a moment, and said, "That’s true, but..."

"But what?" Kakashi wondered.

"Hakkaku does not intend to end this."

Kakashi’s eye narrowed and then he said, "What do you mean?"

Teuchi once again sighed and said: "This thing start from more than a year ago. At that time, Hakkaku came to me and hoped that I could hand over the "Phantom" recipe, but I didn't know what it was. Hakkaku thought I was hiding it from him, so he kidnapped Ayame. Hakkaku gave me two choices, one is to hand over the "Phantom" recipe, and the other is to make the dishes that can satisfy him."

Kakashi was a little surprised when he heard this.

"The results?"

“It took me half a month to develop a new soup, but my arms were injured and I couldn't make a good ramen with my injury. Fortunately, there were Naruto, Choji and Sakura who helped me. I was able to make the ramen that can satisfy Hakkaku and saved Ayame. The misunderstanding of the "Phantom" recipe was also resolved after I explained it to Hakkaku."

"Isn't that very good? Then how come this Hakkaku is coming again?" Kakashi wondered.

"This time, Hakkaku came here because he also developed a ramen, which is the one you just ate. To be honest, the taste of this ramen makes me feel uncomfortable. The unspeakable deliciousness is something that I have never taste before."

"Teuchi-san, your ramen is also very delicious, it is not much worse than this bowl of ramen," Kakashi said.

Kakashi is telling the truth. Even if the ramen that he just ate is really amazing, Teuchi’s ramen is definitely not that far behind from this ramen.

Although there is a gap between the two, the gap is definitely not big.

"Thank you, Kakashi. Hakkaku said that he gave me three days. If I can't develop something more delicious than this ramen, then he will open a ramen restaurant opposite my restaurant. At that time, I am afraid..."

"So that’s what happened. Teuchi-san, you don't have to worry, even if he opened the ramen restaurant, I believe that everyone will come to you to eat ramen," Kakashi said.

"No, Kakashi, you don't understand. Our teacher has a rule. It is absolutely not allowed for senior brother to open a shop in the same village as the junior brother. This is the iron rule he created! No one can change it!" Teuchi said seriously.

Kakashi said, "Doesn't that mean..."

Teuchi nodded and said: "Yes, if I lose, I must leave Konoha."

Teuchi said. He looks all around the restaurant, the bricks and tiles here were all built by him. He has lived here for more than 30 years. He really can’t bear it to leave Konoha and his restaurant.

But his skill is not as good as his junior brother, so Teuchi has no choice but to leave.

"Teuchi-san, this is wrong. Everyone likes your craft. If you leave, everyone will not be able to eat your delicious ramen anymore." Kakashi said anxiously.

"Kakashi, I don't want to leave either, it’s just that..."

At this moment, Ayame came out from the back kitchen and said: "Tou-san, we still have a chance. We still have three days. We certainly can make something more delicious than that Hakkaku!"

Teuchi was stunned for a moment and said: "Ayame..."

Kakashi then said: "Teuchi-san, Ayame is right, you can't just give up. There are still three days, so you still have a chance. As long as everyone works together, you will definitely succeed."

Teuchi was moved when he heard Kakashi’s words, and then he said: "Kakashi, thank you. I understand. I will never give up!"

Teuchi slapped his sleeves, as if he was going to do a big job.

"Teuchi-san, I will help you," Kakashi said.

Hearing this, Teuchi smiled and said: "Haha, thank you Kakashi, but you are not good at this kind of thing so leave it to me."

"You are wrong about that, Teuchi-san."

"Oh? So you can cook, Kakashi?" Teuchi said with some surprise.

"Of course, I have feed myself by my own craft since I was a kid." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Haha, if that's the case, let's work hard together. We should buy some ingredients first!"

“Well, Teuchi-san, I have an idea, maybe we can try it out,” Kakashi said.

"Oh? What is it?" asked Teuchi curiously.

Kakashi showed a mysterious smile and said, "You will know later, I'll get the materials first."

After Kakashi finished speaking, he left Ichiraku Ramen. It is unknown where he went to.

Ayame was puzzled and asked: "Tou-san, what is Kakashi-nii going to do?"

Teuchi shook his head and said, "I don't know, but it should be a good idea. After all, he looks so confident."

"I hope so, otherwise..." Ayame’s expression become a little worried, after all, if Teuchi couldn't beat Hakkaku this time, they would really have to leave Konoha.

As Konoha is the place where she grew up, she didn’t want to leave.

Seeing the expression on Ayame’s face, Teuchi naturally knew what Ayame was thinking.

"Ayame, don't worry, tou-san will never lose!"

"Yeah!"

Kakashi left the center of the village and reached the outskirts of the village. There is a small river in front of him.

"Although I don't know if this idea can be done in this world, if it can succeed, we should be able to win."

Kakashi muttered to himself while looking at the small river.

Although there is a market in Konoha, the fish there is not as fresh as the fish that he caught.

"There should be the fish I want here."

Kakashi stood still on the water, his eye narrowed slightly.

A gust of wind blew, and suddenly Kakashi's eyes lit up. He quickly reached out to touch the bottom of the river!

Splash!

Splashing water sounded, and then, a fish that is longer than forty centimeters appeared in Kakashi's hands.

The fish has a long body, a flat head and a flat tail. It is brownish-yellow. The most obvious feature is that this fish has four beards, which are long on the top and short on the bottom.

It is catfish!

"Caught it! Next, I need to find the other ingredients."

Half an hour later, Kakashi returned to Ichiraku Ramen with the ingredients.

"Kakashi-nii, you’re back. What are these?" asked Ayame.

Kakashi smiled and said: "These are the ingredients I have prepared."

"Why are there so many fishes?" Ayame asked curiously.

"You'll know later. What about Teuchi-san?"

Hearing this, Ayame answered with a worried tone: "Dad is researching new ramen in the kitchen, and I don't know how the situation is."

"Is that so? Then, I will go see it."

"Okay."

Kakashi walked into the kitchen with his ingredients.

As soon as he entered, Kakashi saw an incredible scene.

He saw that Teuchi is constantly kneading the dough, the movement range is extremely large, and his movement is also extremely fast.

The shape of the noodles slowly appeared, and then Teuchi take the noodles and threw it accurately into the soup!

What is even more amazing is that at such a long distance, there is not much water splashing!

 

24