Chapter 375 Bells
898 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The door of the living room is facing the yard. There is a pond in the yard. There is water flowing in the pond and it falls into a bamboo tube. When the water in the bamboo tube is full, it will fall. With a bang, the water falls, and then the bamboo tube will rise again to catch the water, and repeat the same thing again.

It's like the inheritance among Konoha, one generation after another.

In Konoha, not only the inheritance is about strength, but also the inheritance of the will.

This is the so-called teacher and students.

Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakure are sitting in the living room, looks at the scene in the pond.

Kakashi made a pot of tea for Sasuke and Sakura, and then placed the filled cup in front of them.

Kakashi picked up a cup by himself, took a sip, and then said, "Sasuke, Sakura, how have you two been in these two years?"

"Kakashi-sensei, you must know how Tsunade-sensei trained. It's deadly."

Sakura started her telling about her experience with Tsunade while shivering.

In fact, as Tsunade has been exhausted physically and mentally by Hokage's position in the past two years, it is understandable that the time she can squeeze to teach is very small.

So the guidance for Sakura is also simple and crude.

First, a bunch of theoretical books were thrown to Sakura, and then she told Sakura to practice it.

Of course, these are not bad as these belong to the category of Medical Ninjutsu. As someone from Konoha 12, Sakura naturally has no problems in this.

But the other training is the one that make Sakura felt miserable.

This training is called dodging training.

According to Tsunade, as a Medical Shinobi, the most important thing is to protect their own safety.

Therefore, Medical Shinobi must be prepared to dodge attack.

The content of this training is that Tsunade was constantly attacking Sakura, from throwing stones to using her fist directly. After one round, Sakura basically lies on the ground and cannot take care of himself.

Of course, it's not just Sakura alone who gets such good treatment, as Karin is also the same.

The two were equally hard pressed.

It is worth mentioning that after some time, Ino also joined the team of the two and became Tsunade's fourth disciple.

Since then, the medical team has been formally established.

Of course, these three girls’ strength has also advanced by leaps and bounds.

After listening to Sakura’s narration, Kakashi smiled and said: “Although Tsunade-sama’s training method is simple and crude, it is indeed the most suitable training method for the Medical Shinobi. Although there are many sufferings, there are many things that can be obtained. Sakura, you should cherish it."

"I know, Tsunade-sensei is very good to us. But sometimes, her temper is scary."

“Haha, Tsunade-sama is busy with things and so it is normal if her mood fluctuates greatly. By the way, where is Karin?" Kakashi asked.

"I wanted to find the two of them first, but when I went to their apartment, I learned that Karin and Jugo had gone out to perform a mission, and they hadn't come back yet." Sakura said.

"So it’s like that. Sasuke, how about you?" Kakashi looked at Sasuke and asked.

Without saying a word, Sasuke directly showed his Sharingan. The three black tomoe are so clear, and they looked full of mystery.

"Good pressure." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Kakashi-sensei, we haven't seen each other for two years. Why don't we have a spar?" Sasuke asked with some eagerness.

In Sasuke's view, a thousand words are not as good as a fight.

Hearing this, Kakashi smiled and said: "Oh? It seems that you are very confident. Okay, then let's go to the seventh training field. My small yard can't withstand our spar."

Hearing Kakashi's agreement, a smile appeared at the corner of Sasuke's mouth.

Sakura was nervous and said: "What? You want to fight with Kakashi-sensei? This..."

"Sakura, fighting against expert can test what you have learned and see where your current limits are," Sasuke said.

"Ah? Since Sasuke-kun said this, then I can only agree." Sakura said after hearing Sasuke's words.

"Haha, let's go."

The three men then went to the seventh training field.

The seventh training field is the place where Team 7 was established.

It is a pity that there is one less familiar person in this familiar place.

Sakura muttered: "I wonder what Naruto is doing now."

When Sasuke heard this, he stopped for a moment, and the figure that looked like a fool came to his mind.

"Don’t worry, Naruto is taught by Jiraiya-sama so there is no problem. It is better to worry about yourselves. After all, if you two don't work hard, you may be left behind by Naruto."

"What a joke! I won't be behind by Naruto!" Sasuke said loudly.

With the pride of a genius, Sasuke will definitely not be willing to lag behind Naruto.

"Not bad, then..."

Kakashi said, taking out two bells from his pocket and tied them around his waist.

Both Sakura and Sasuke were taken aback when they saw this.

"Kakashi-sensei, you..."

Kakashi smiled and said: "Remember our first survival training? This time is the same. Your task is to take the bell around my waist. I wonder if this time, will you two succeed or not?"

Both Sakura and Sasuke were taken aback, and then smiled excitedly.

Sasuke said: "Ah, it's really funny, Kakashi-sensei, I'm afraid you won’t be able to keep those bells this time."

Sakura took out her glove, put it on her hand, and said: "Kakashi-sensei, this time, I won't let you deal with us easily while reading."

"Good, this time, I will be serious."

Kakashi smiled and stretched out his right hand, the Millennium Sword instantly appeared on his right hand.

Suddenly, a powerful pressure burst out from Kakashi's body.

Both Sakura and Sasuke's expressions turned serious.

He uses his sword!

As Kakashi's students, both Sakura and Sasuke have a certain understanding of Kakashi's swordsmanship.

A very simple summary is that there are hardly enemies surviving after seeing Kakashi’s swordsmanship.

Kakashi’s swordsmanship is fast, accurate and ruthless, coupled with the powerful Lighting Release, the enemies who fight against this sword will become corpse easily!

Sakura couldn't help but swallowed. ‘You’re kidding right. Kakashi-sensei wants to use a sword?’

‘Isn’t the risk factor too big this time?’

Sasuke didn't have much fear. With a grip of his right hand, a long sword appeared in Sasuke's hand.

“Oh? Did you also learn swordsmanship, Sasuke?” Kakashi asked with interest.

Although Kakashi made a training plan for Sasuke, it does not include swordsmanship.

"Of course, the Uchiha Clan’s swordsmanship is not weak at all."

Sasuke held the sword tightly in his right hand. His eyes turned scarlet, and his eyes were full of fighting spirit.

"Interesting, then let me see how far you two have grown in these two years. Don't let me down."

“Hehe, I'm afraid it will surprise you, Kakashi-sensei.” Sasuke said with a smile.

"Oh? Then let me see it myself."

Kakashi said with a smile as his eye turned crescent.

 

20