Chapter 377 Sakura Joined
848 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Whoosh!

Sasuke left behind an afterimage and stormed towards Kakashi!

Ding Ding Ding!

The sound of steel colliding continued to sound as the two has clashed no less than a hundred times!

Their speed is very fast, compared to before, it has increased to another level!

However, no matter how fast Sasuke is, Kakashi can always keep up with him.

"Kakashi-sensei's speed is so fast. Even after using Lightning Release Armor, he can still block my attack easy!"

Sasuke was surprised. Although he knew that Kakashi was strong, he did not expect Kakashi to block his attack so easily after he uses the Lightning Release Armor.

Kakashi has a look of appreciation as he look at Sasuke. Sasuke's strength at this time definitely has reach Jonin-level, and if he can master the Lightning Release Armor more proficiently, he will able to get close to Kage-level.

Although he can’t use Orochimaru's weird Ninjutsu, this Sasuke has embarked on another path to become stronger.

A path very similar to Kakashi.

Sharingan! Lightning Release! Swordsmanship!

Sasuke seems to blindly imitate Kakashi.

Although his strength will increase very quickly in the early stage, it may be unfavorable in the later stage.

No, in Naruto World, Sasuke will get a lot of things that will make him stronger in the later stage!

The Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan that he got easily, and then the power of Six Path that he will also got easily.

Thinking of this, Kakashi can’t help but complain a little.

After all, as the reincarnation of the Indra, he got the same treatment as Naruto that will make them get stronger easily.

When Kakashi thought of this, Kakashi felt that this world is really not fair.

Although he didn’t know what will happen in the future, he knew that right now he still needs to guide Sasuke to become stronger.

‘Kakashi-sensei is really strong!’ Sasuke secretly thought in his heart.

"Sasuke, if you continue like this, you won't get the bell." Kakashi chuckled, and then he waved the sword in his hand.

"Hatake Clan Sword Technique: Thunder Moon!"

Blue moon arc appeared around Kakashi, forming a barrier. No matter how fierce Sasuke's attack was, he couldn't penetrate this barrier.

‘Defensive sword technique? It got such a really powerful defensive power.’ Sasuke secretly thought. He then takes a back step, avoiding the blue moon arc’s defensive circle.

"Sasuke, that's not enough, and, Sakura, till when are you going to watch? Have you forgotten about teamwork?" Kakashi said.

Sakura was taken aback when she heard Kakashi’s words and then she looked at Sasuke.

In fact, Sakura wanted to join forces with Sasuke before, but Sakura knew that Sasuke wanted to fight Kakashi alone, so she kept watching and didn't do anything.

After hearing Kakashi’s words, Sakura become a little embarrassed. ‘Should I join now? Or should I continue to watch Sasuke-kun and Kakashi-sensei fight?’

Sasuke naturally knows why Sakura didn't join. At this moment, he didn't stubbornly insist on going up alone, so he said, "Sakura, let's fight together. Kakashi-sensei is too strong. I can't get the bell by myself. ”

Hearing this, Sakura was overjoyed, and immediately said: "Yes! Sasuke-kun!"

"Very good, then, this test officially starts. Let me see what you two have learned in these past two years." Kakashi said with a smile.

Sasuke and Sakura looked at each other, and then Sakura rushed towards Kakashi.

A large number of Chakra are gathered on her right fist. Through careful operation, this gathered Chakra becomes a powerful force!

Boom!

A loud noise rang as Sakura's fist hit the ground directly!

With the fist as the center, the ground cracked all around and quickly spread to Kakashi's feet.

Kakashi quickly jumped into the air.

At this time, Sasuke put his hands into his ninja bag. He took out dozens of kunai and shuriken, and threw them out!

The dozens of kunai and shuriken flew towards Kakashi.

Even if he is in the air at this moment, Kakashi didn’t panic. The Millennium Sword in his hands constantly moved, and the dozens of kunai and shuriken are blocked easily.

But it's not over yet. Sasuke jumped into the air, and then he slashes his sword towards Kakashi.

Ding!

In midair, the two clashes again.

Sasuke jumped from the ground so he got powerful force, and as Kakashi is in the air, he didn’t have enough strength to block the attack.

With a crisp sound, Kakashi's figure blown away and slammed into a tree.

Sasuke didn't have any time to be happy as he heard a bang and then Kakashi's body turned into a log!

"Crap! It's Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Sasuke exclaimed.

‘When is it?’ Even with Sharingan, Sasuke did not find out when Kakashi used the Kawarimi no Jutsu.

"As a Shinobi, you need to stay calm at all times."

Kakashi's voice came from behind Sasuke, making Sasuke surprised.

"Sasuke-kun! Be careful!" cried Sakura who was still on the ground.

But it's too late!

Kakashi threw a palm strike with his left hand towards Sasuke's waist.

Boom!

With a loud sound, Kakashi’s palm strike hit Sasuke firmly, The Lightning Release Armor immediately dissipated and Sasuke's body is falling towards the ground!

Seeing this, Sakura hurriedly moved towards the place where Sasuke would fall!

Boom!

The ground under Sakura's feet shattered, and Sakura's body rushed towards Sasuke’s location. Sakura was able to hug Sasuke before he landed, and then the two landed on the ground together, forming a large hole and causing smoke to scatter around.

Upon seeing this, Kakashi showed a smile, and secretly thought: ‘Sure enough, Sakura's feelings for Sasuke didn’t changed at all. I wonder what the current Sasuke’s feeling towards Sakura.’

The smoke dissipated, and Sakura who was princess carrying Sasuke appeared.

"Sasuke-kun, are you okay?" Sakura asked.

Sasuke was a little embarrassed for a while, mainly because this posture made Sasuke very uncomfortable.

Sasuke immediately stood up and said, "I’m okay."

Kakashi naturally wouldn't be merciless towards Sasuke. Even if Sasuke fall without being helped by Sakura just now, he would only be at pain, and there would be no serious injuries.

The two looked at Kakashi who is not far away, and saw that Kakashi's clothes are not messy at this moment, and he looked very relaxed.

Upon seeing this, the two felt a little helpless, ‘Sensei, you are so strong, it is kind of cheating.’

In fact, Kakashi didn't use any formidable techniques at this moment, and just dealt with these two with his speed.

It’s just that in the Shinobi World, there are not many people who can keep up with Kakashi’s speed.

Although Sasuke was able to use the Lightning Release Armor, he hasn’t mastered it yet. So, it will take a while before he can keep up with Kakashi's speed.

“Sakura, Kakashi-sensei’s speed is too fast. We have to think of a way,” Sasuke said.

"Kakashi-sensei’s speed is really a big problem, but how can this be solved?" Sakura asked.

"If Kakashi-sensei uses his full power, we naturally have no chance, but at this time, I am afraid that Kakashi-sensei didn’t even use half of his strength so we still have a chance." Sasuke looked at Kakashi as he muttered in low voice.

“Sasuke-kun, what are you thinking about?” Sakura asked.

The corner of Sasuke's mouth curled up, and he whispered to Sakura's ear: "We only need this."

Kakashi didn't bother them and only watch the two discussed their plan.

It is indeed feels like bullying for Kakashi to deal with these two people with his strength, even if he only has less than half of the Chakra that he usually have.

‘So, what kind of battle plan do you have?’ Kakashi had some expectations in his heart.

In the battle between Shinobi, in addition to absolute strength, the battle plan is also very important. There are countless cases of surprising victory even if there is some gap between the strength.

22