Chapter 382 The Situation
817 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A cold long sword was placed on the middle-aged Shinobi’s neck.

The middle-aged Shinobi looked at the man with the sword in front of him, with a look of horror and fear in his eyes.

Next to him, his companions have already fallen into ground with a pool of blood, and Sakura and Sasuke are already standing next to Kakashi.

Obviously, the battle was over. Team Kakashi were unscathed, and the opponent's Shinobi was wiped out.

"You, you...who are you?" The middle-aged Shinobi asked nervously.

Kakashi looked at the middle-aged Shinobi coldly, and said: "You don’t even know me, but you still dare to stop us like this. Tell me, who are you?"

The middle-aged Shinobi swallowed saliva and looked at Kakashi carefully.

Suddenly, the middle-aged Shinobi seemed to think of something, and his body began to tremble. He then stutteringly said: "Could it be... That you, you, you... you are Hatake Kakashi? Konoha's Hatake Kakashi!"

"Oh? It seems that you are not very ignorant, but what I am asking now is, who are you?" Kakashi said coldly, and the sword in his hand moved lightly. Instantly, there was a small blood stain on the middle-aged Shinobi’s neck.

"Please stop, I'll say everything!" The middle-aged Shinobi said fearfully.

At this time, the middle-aged Shinobi felt that he is really unlucky.

‘According to the rumor, Hatake Kakashi has left Konoha for more than a year, so what is he doing here? How can I meet him here?’

‘Did he also come here for that?’

A wave of fear surged in the middle-aged Shinobi’s heart. ‘If that is the case, can this mission still be completed?’

‘In the entire Shinobi World, who can take things from Hatake Kakashi’s hands?’

Thinking of this, the middle-aged Shinobi felt really helpless.

In an instant, the middle-aged Shinobi thought about a lot of things, and of course, Kakashi did not know about these thoughts.

"Tell me, who are you, where are you from, and what are you doing here? Why do you want to kill me? If you try to lie, don't blame me for being ruthless." Kakashi said coldly.

"Well, the truth is, I’m from the Fūma Clan. This time, I came to the Land of Flowers to seize an artifact. There were people from Konoha who blocked us before, but we were able to repel them. We estimate that Konoha will send supports. So I was sent here to stop you. But, I didn’t expect..."

Kakashi frowned and said: "Fūma Clan? Are you Orochimaru’s subordinate?"

The middle-aged Shinobi was surprised and said, "How do you know?"

“Sure enough. So, did Orochimaru also come here?” Kakashi asked.

"This... I don't know." The middle-aged Shinobi said while gritting his teeth.

Compared with Kakashi’s legendary fame, the middle-aged Shinobi is more afraid of Orochimaru, because he has personally experienced the horror of Orochimaru.

If he betrayed Orochimaru, he is afraid that it will be more uncomfortable than death.

After all, it should be known that Orochimaru has thousands of ways to torture people.

Looking at the expression of the middle-aged Shinobi, Kakashi knew that this guy must know something, but he refused to say it.

In that case, Kakashi naturally won’t be polite.

He takes back his sword and, then hit the neck of middle-aged Shinobi with a hand knife. The middle-aged Shinobi then groaned, and fell down.

"Kakashi-sensei, this guy refuses to tell us the information. What should we do?" Sakura asked.

"As he doesn't want to say it, we naturally have to find a way to make him say it," Kakashi said.

“How to do that?” Sakura wondered.

Kakashi didn't answer, but looked at Sasuke.

Sasuke was stunned and immediately said, "I understand, leave it to me."

After Sasuke finished speaking, the Chakra in his body moved. The scarlet eyes appeared immediately, and the three tomoe kept spinning.

When it comes to asking questions, Sharingan is definitely very useful.

Sasuke grabbed the middle-aged Shinobi and opened his eyelids. Genjutsu was immediately reflected on his eyes.

"It turned out to be using Sharingan's Genjutsu. It's really a good idea. Hey, Kakashi-sensei, why don't you do it yourself? Don't you also have Sharingan? If you do it directly, won’t it be better?" Sakura asked in confusion.

Kakashi smiled and said: "Well, the reason I leave it to Sasuke is because it is also an exercise for him, which can make him use Sharingan more skillfully."

"So it’s like that. Kakashi-sensei is really thoughtful!"

Kakashi could only smile when he heard Sakura’s words, ‘It’s not like that’s the only reason. Right now, I can’t use Sharingan at all!

Right now, Kakashi's left eye is just a decoration, no, it’s not even a decoration, because it has been covered by the forehead protector.

Not long after, Sasuke release his Sharingan and put down the middle-aged Shinobi.

“Sasuke, what's the situation?” Kakashi asked.

Sasuke looked a little serious and said: "Orochimaru seems to have come. According to the information in this guy's mind, Orochimaru should be coming here within these two days. And, the number of Orochimaru’s subordinates who’s coming this time is about twenty four people. As a few of them is already dead here, there are still more than a dozen of them left. The leader’s name is Guren, followed by the Sound Five, but it seems that only four have come."

"Guren and the Sound Four? Interesting. No wonder Shikaku-senpai is asking for help. If these five people work together, they can really cause considerable trouble to Shikaku-senpai." Kakashi muttered.

"Kakashi-sensei, do you know these five people?" Sakura asked curiously.

“Well, I know about them a little. This Guren is the owner of a Kekkei Genkai, and it is a rare Kekkei Genkai called Crystal Release. This Kekkei Genkai can convert any matter except Chakra into crystals. It is a very terrifying Ninjutsu.” Kakashi explained.

“Kekkei Genkai?” Sasuke murmured, with a bit of excitement on his face. After all, fighting against strong opponent is really Sasuke's wish. Only with fighting against strong opponent can he continue to improve.

"As for the Sound Four, they all have Orochimaru’s Cursed Seal on their body, but it is not as good as Sasuke's Cursed Seal. But they are more proficient in using it, so they were also opponents that should not be underestimated. Each of these five people has Jōnin-level strength, it seems that our opponents are not weak this time, so be careful," Kakashi said.

Sakura’s and Sasuke's expression turned serious when they heard this. After all, from Kakashi’s descripsion about these people, they were naturally not weak.

However, Sasuke and Sakura did not have much fear. These people may be really strong, but they are not weak.

In a one-on-one fight, it is unknown who would wins and loses.

"Okay, let's go rendezvous with Shikaku-senpai first. They will be together. As for this guy, Sasuke, carry him on your back and take him with us."

Sasuke looked at the middle-aged Shinobi and instinctively resisted, but as Kakashi said so, he naturally can't oppose it.

"Yes! Kakashi-sensei."

Then, the group of three, plus the captive, continued on their way again!

21