Chapter 393 Chidori Onsei!
715 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"It's so hard. Even my sword was broken!" Sasuke’s hand felt numb after clashing his sword with the crystal dragon.

Fortunately, the crystal dragon has also broken, otherwise, Sasuke would be injured by this attack.

"Haha, seeing that your sword has been broken, what else can you do?" Guren smiled, and immediately formed hand seals!

"Crystal Release: Growing Crystal Thorns!"

A pink crystal suddenly popped out of the ground, stabbing towards Sasuke!

"If you think that attack would take me down, then you have underestimated me!"

The tomoe on Sasuke’s eyes keeps spinning, and then after Sasuke formed hand seals, blue lighting condenses on his left hand.

Chirp Chirp Chirp!

The sounds of thousands of birds chirping rang!

"Chidori!"

Sasuke muttered, and the terrifying chirping sounded through the entire place!

Stab!

With a stab, the pink crystal that came out of the ground was instantly crushed by Sasuke's Chidori.

However, Sasuke’s face did not show joy, but instead he looked at the crystal that was quietly shattered not far away.

‘What is going on here? My Chidori’s attack range is not that far.’

Suspicion instantly filled Sasuke's heart.

Guren narrowed her eyes, and muttered: "Chidori? Hatake Kakashi's original Ninjutsu?"

Sasuke continued to attack, and the Chidori on his left smashed towards Guren!

‘Hmph, troublesome guy.’ Guren secretly thought, but her hands didn’t stop forming hand seals.

"Shōton: Kurenai no Kajitsu!" (Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit)

The shattered pink crystal instantly condensed and formed a fruit-like shape, enclosing Guren’s whole body.

Chidori also hit the pink crystal fiercely at this moment!

Boom!

Countless sparks splashed!

But the pink crystal is unscathed!

Seeing this, Sasuke frowned. Although his Chidori had just broken the Crystal Release attack and its power has been reduced, for it to unable to break through the crystal's surface, Sasuke knew that this crystal has high defense power.

Chirp!

The sounds of thousands of birds chirping continue ringing!

After a few seconds, the Chidori quietly dissipate!

At this moment, a corner of the crystal's surface was strangely shattered!

Sasuke and Guren were taken aback at the same time, as they didn't know why that happened.

‘What is going on here? Is it the weakness of her Kekkei Genkai? Or is it an accident?’ Sasuke was a little puzzled. He seemed to have thought of something, but he just couldn't draw a conclusion.

At this moment, there was a sound of breaking wind coming from behind Sasuke!

Sasuke was taken aback and quickly move away, but he was a step too late, and a cut was made in the back by the crystal blade. Fortunately, the wound was not deep, and it was just a small injury.

"Damn, I forgot about her previous physical clone. I need to take care of it!" Sasuke murmured.

Seeing that Sasuke has escaped a blow from her clone, Guren felt a little bit regretful. She didn’t expect that in this situation, Sasuke would be able to react, and avoided her clone attack. Guren understood that Sasuke’s reflex and speed is really high.

"Uchiha Sasuke, you are not my opponent. You should surrender obediently." Guren said coldly.

"Hmph, you sure are ignorant. I have already seen through your moves!" Sasuke stared at Guren with his scarlet Sharingan, making Guren felt uncomfortable.

‘Does he really see through my Ninjutsu? How could it be possible! It must be a lie!’ Guren secretly thought in her heart.

"You shouldn’t doubt it. I have already found a way to defeat you. From now on, your Crystal Release will be useless against me!"

Sasuke's confident words cast a shadow on Guren's heart.

What had just happened appeared silently in Sasuke's mind.

‘When the sounds of thousands of birds chirping rang, Guren’s crystal shattered so suddenly. It was definitely not a coincidence!’

‘But what's the secret in it?’

‘Crystal Release? Crystal?’

‘What can be used to shatter the crystal structure?’

‘Ultrasonic wave!’

Sasuke's eyes lit up when he thought of this.

‘It turns out that the weakness of Crystal Release is ultrasonic wave.’

Sasuke secretly thought, and then he started to form a combat plan.

Seeing Sasuke's confident appearance, Guren starts to panic.

She feels that she has fallen into some kind of predicament.

‘Damn, I mustn't be confused by him. It must be Sharingan's Genjutsu! Calm down!’ Guren secretly thought in her heart, forcing herself to calm down.

Seeing that Sasuke remained motionless, Guren didn't mean to continue to stand in a stalemate, and she formed hand seals again!

"Kesshō: Rokkaku Shuriken: Ranbu!" (Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance)

Numerous crystal hexagonal shuriken appeared near Guren's body. At this moment, Guren waved her hand gently, and then all of the crystal hexagonal shuriken flew towards Sasuke!

The crystal clone on the side also rushed in.

Seeing this, Sasuke didn't panic, and uses Chidori again!

Chirp!

The sound of thousands of birds chirping rang once again!

Sasuke face did not show joy, and his expression was solemn.

‘This is not enough! I need more precise control! I need more accurate judgment!’

Sasuke's secretly thought. His scarlet Sharingan ignored the flying crystal hexagonal shuriken, but looked at the Chidori in his hands.

Chidori's sound is getting louder and louder!

The entire space is filled with such terrifying sounds!

However, in the next moment, this sound suddenly becomes very small!

The sound of Chidori changed in an instant!

‘No, it's almost right. It's not the volume of the sound! It must be frequency, the frequency is wrong!’

Sasuke exclaimed in his heart, and then the three tomoe in his eyes spin very fast!

Just as the crystal hexagonal shuriken was about to touch the Sasuke body, a smile suddenly appeared on Sasuke's face!

The sound of the Chidori disappeared at this moment!

And at the same time, the flying hexagonal crystal shuriken and the crystal clone shattered!

Guren was very shocked when she saw this!

"What's going on!"

Sasuke's mouth curled up slightly, and then he said, "I already said that I have found your weakness!"

"How is it possible! I don't believe it!"

Guren exclaimed in horror, and then her hands are forming hand seals again!

“Shōton: Hashō Kōryū!” (Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon)

The crystal dragon appears once again, and rushed towards Sasuke!

Sasuke didn't move at all, and the blue lighting in his left hand surged again!

"Chidori Onsei!"

The Chidori without the slightest sound appeared again, and the crystal dragon shattered directly when it was one meter away from Sasuke!

When Kakashi who was in the distance saw this, he smiled: "The soundless Chidori, but it’s not Raikiri. Chidori Onsei? It’s really an interesting Ninjutsu. Sasuke is really a genius for developing Chidori like that."

" This, this... how is this possible!"

Guren’s face showed disbelief at this moment, and her original confidence has already disappeared.

She can accept that her Crystal Release is broken by Sasuke’s physical attack, but she can't accept that her Crystal Release was completely destroyed by an unknown attack before reaching Sasuke!

"Nothing is impossible. Although your Ninjutsu is strong, the weakness is also too obvious. This time, I won!"

Sasuke said, and then, the Chidori in his hand extended instantly!

"Chidori Eisō!" (Chidori Sharp Spear)

Stab!

The Chidori Sharp Spear pierced directly into Guren's chest, and blood was spilled!

15