Chapter 462 Rescue Team
644 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What! Gaara was taken away! How is this possible!"

Naruto exclaimed in surprise.

"Calm down, Naruto, this is the information that I just got from Sunagakure."

"How could this be……"

Naruto clenched his fist, his distorted expression showing his uneasy heart.

Sasuke and Sakura on the side were equally surprised.

Their impressions regarding Gaara are still at the time of the Chunin Exam.

At that time, Gaara was stronger than all of them.

Even if Naruto defeated Gaara in the end, they have to say that it was just a fluke and there were too many coincidence factors.

Later, Gaara became a Kazekage.

Naturally, there is no need to say more about the strength of a person who can become a Kage.

But for such a character to actually being taken away in his own village, it really is a very shocking thing.

Sasuke and Sakura were surprised because they think this incident is really outrageous.

Naruto didn't care about this, he only cared that Gaara was taken away.

And the one who take him is an extremely powerful organization.

The name of this organization is Akatsuki, and Naruto once heard of it from Jiraiya.

"Kakashi-sensei! Then let's go and rescue Gaara now!" Naruto shouted.

"Well, it will take about two days to get to Sunagakure from here, so we have to hurry up on the road. But before that, we have to wait for Sunagakure's Temari."

“Temari? She seems to have left Konoha in the morning,” Sakura said.

“Leave?” Kakashi was slightly surprised.

"Yeah, I saw her in the morning. She said she suddenly felt uneasy, so she wanted to go back to the village. She asked me to tell Shisou, but before I could go, I was called by Kakashi-sensei."

"It turned out she got a feeling that her beloved younger brother was taken away. Then, we don’t need to wait for her, and immediately set off!"

"Yes!"

The group of four officially set off.

Hokage Tower.

Tsunade looked at the direction of Konoha's gate, with thoughtful expression.

"Tsunade-sama, Kakashi-san has left with Sakura and the others."

"I understand."

"Tsunade-sama, it’s really unbelievable that the Kazekage would actually be taken away by the Akatsuk. Is this Akatsuki really that strong?" Shizune said in a surprised tone.

Tsunade coldly snorted and said: "That Akatsuki is very powerful. With just two people, they can infiltrate a village and caught its Kage. But, there must be other reason why they can get the Kazekage easily."

"Tsunade-sama, you mean..."

"The reason why the Kazekage was taken away is that in addition to the strong member of the Akatsuki, there is another important reason. It is because Akatsuki planted a spy in Sunagakure. Otherwise, how could it be possible for them to get into Sunagakure so easily? More importantly, during the battle, it is surprising that no one came forward to help, and just let the Kazekage fight alone. It seems the Kazekage’s prestige in Sunagakure is bad."

“Is Tsunade saying that Sunagakure is not satisfied with the Kazekage?”

"Yeah, look at this. This is the information I just received today."

Tsunade handed a piece of information to Shizune and when Shizune took a look, she was shocked.

"This……"

"The Kage of their own village was taken away. But not only did they not send a rescue team, they instead sent people to the frontier border to guard against other villages. It's not without reason that Sunagakure is declining now. I remember back then, when the Sandaime Kazekage was missing, the whole Sunagakure looked for him everywhere like crazy. In the end, they just make Konoha become the scapegoat for that, indirectly provoked the Third Shinobi World War. However, look at the present, Sunagakure didn’t even send someone to find the Kazekage."

Shizune was silent upon hearing this.

Indeed, no village would not rescue their Kage when their Kage was captured. But now, Sunagakure is worried about the invasion from the other villages that might not happen.

It can be seen that Gaara, Kazekage, is indeed wronged by them.

But it’s also no wonder that this happen, as Gaara is the Ichibi’s Jinchūriki, it's not that easy to become the Kazekage.

Even if Gaara worked hard in the past three years, he only won the respect of the younger generation.

The elites of the older generation are still somewhat reluctant to this Kazekage.

Especially the Sunagakure’s higher-ups.

Chiyo and Ebizō have retired. Among the higher-ups, although there are many wise people, there are also people who only think about themselves.

Gaara is still too young after all.

If he wants to change this situation, he can only wait for the younger generation to really grow up and get rid of those higher-ups.

"Tsunade-sama, will it be dangerous for Kakashi-san go there this time?"

"The opponent is a person who can defeat the Kazekage, so their strength must be powerful. But the strength of Kakashi and his team is not bad, especially Kakashi. In these years, Kakashi's strength has made me more and more confused."

“Has Kakashi-san surpassed Tsunade-sama?” Shizune asked in surprise.

"Surpass? No, not just surpass, he is already much stronger than me."

When Tsunade said this, not only did she not feel depressed, but rather she said it with a delighted tone.

"What?" Shizune was really surprised upon hearing this.

In Shizune’s mind, Tsunade is the strongest and only Sandaime and Jiraiya may be as strong as Tsunade.

"Shizune, when I came back three years ago, I knew that Kakashi's strength has already surpassed me. Now, I am afraid the gap between our strength is very huge. Kakashi now is much stronger than Sakumo in his prime."

Shizune felt a lot of shock in her hearts at this moment. This is the first time she heard Tsunade praised a person.

Tsunade ignored the surprise in Shizune’s heart, but looked at the document on the table.

There, Kakashi's resume is recorded.

A resume that is enough to make everyone feel ashamed.

"That, Tsunade-sama, do you think Kakashi-san can save the Kazekage?"

"I don't know. Strength is not the key to solving all problems. Sometimes you need a little luck. But if even Kakashi and his team failed, I’m afraid that no one can succeed."

Hearing this, Shizune nodded.

On the other side, Kakashi and the others had already left Konoha's territory and moved quickly towards Sunagakure.

"Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke, Sakura-chan, hurry up!"

Naruto shouted, and Chakra at his feet was very chaotic.

"Naruto, calm down, your Chakra is too chaotic. If this goes on, your body will not be able to stand it," Kakashi called.

"But, Kakashi-sensei, Gaara, he..."

"Naruto, even if you reach the Sunagakure in this way, you won't be able to help. Don't you even learn how to calm down after three years of training?" Kakashi scolded.

Hearing this, Naruto exhaled a long breath. His eyes regained his clarity, and the Chakra under his feet became much gentler.

"I understand, Kakashi-sensei."

 

13