Chapter 812 Meeting Meeting
188 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Land of Iron.

After two years, the Five Kage are gathering again.

In the dark room, the five seats were lit up.

The Five Kage are sitting in their respective seats.

Except for Haku who became the new Mizukage, the rest remained unchanged.

Standing beside Haku are Zabuza and Ao.

After all, Haku is young and inexperienced. In such an occasion, it is still necessary for Zabuza and Ao to support Haku.

“Raikage-dono, the sky technology of your Kumogakure has developed the fastest in these years. What's the matter with calling us here this time?” Onoki asked.

Kakashi and the others all looked at the Yondaime Raikage, A.

Raikage then said softly: "I believe that everyone has recently discovered that meteorites fall from time to time, causing a lot of problems."

“We did heard about it. Is this related to what you said about the moon hitting the Earth?” Gaara asked.

"Yes, the moon is constantly approaching the earth, and when the distance between the two is close enough, the moon will start to collapse due to the Earth’s gravity. Right now, it is certain that the recent meteorites are all fragments from the moon's surface."

“What if it continues?” Onoki asked.

"If this continues, then the moon will be completely disintegrated, and the whole moon will fall on the Earth. At that time, I am afraid that all human beings will perish." Raikage answered.

The four Kage were shocked when they heard this. ‘Is the world really going to be destroyed?

“Is it man-made or natural?” Gaara asked.

“That's still unknown,” Raikage said.

Hearing this, Kakashi said: "I am afraid that it is man-made."

"Huh?"

The four Kage all looked at Kakashi after hearing this.

This was the first sentence Kakashi said at this meeting.

“Hokage-dono, how did you know?” Onoki asked.

"If it is a natural phenomenon, the speed will not be so fast. The celestial bodies all have its own law of operation. This speed is really unusual." Kakashi said softly.

Kakashi even have some doubts whether this phenomenon was caused by the lack of the origin of the God Tree or not.

‘But this came a little too quickly.’

‘Didn’t Teuchi-san say that there are at least twenty years left?’

‘Then, is it another problem?’

‘Moon?’

Thinking of this, Kakashi suddenly remembered something.

"If it is man-made, we have to investigate it carefully. At this rate, I'm afraid that within half a month, the moon will completely collapse and fall on the Earth," Raikage said.

"I think I may have some clues," Kakashi said.

“Really, Hokage-dono?” Raikage asked.

"The moon is not a simple celestial body. As far as I know, the younger brother of Sage of Six Paths, Ōtsutsuki Hamura’s descendants live on the moon. I am afraid that the incident this time has something to do with them."

“Is it the Ōtsutsuki Clan again?” Gaara murmured.

"If that's the case, what do they want to do? Destroy the world?" Onoki asked puzzledly.

"Hmph, the people of that clan are really abnormal." Raikage said annoyedly.

It is not long after Ōtsutsuki Kaguya’s matter was finished, and now there is another Otsutsuki Clan from the moon.

"I think our Konoha can solve this matter. Just leave the rest to me," Kakashi said.

"Hokage-dono, this is not a child's play, the safety of the entire Shinobi World is resting on it. Can Konoha alone really do it?" Onoki asked.

Kakashi smiled and said: "Don't worry. Even if the moon does fall in the end, I will just destroy it all before it falls!"

Everyone was stunned when they heard this.

They didn’t expect that Kakashi would say such domineering words lightly.

‘That's the moon.’

‘The diameter is 3476.28 kilometers!’

‘What do you mean by destroying it all?’

“Hmph, it seems that Hokage is really confident. But my Kumogakure has also recently made a Chakra Transportation Cannon with a range enough to destroy the moon. But, it will take a few days to complete,” Raikage said.

"Since that is the case, then as the worst plan, we will use that cannon. But before that, I will send someone to deal with this matter," Kakashi said.

"Then we will wait for the good news, Hokage-dono," Onoki said.

"Yeah."

With Kakashi's promise, the Five Kage Summit came to an end.

After two years, the Shinobi World is facing a huge crisis once again.

But this time, Kakashi didn’t panic at all.

Because he already understood the general situation.

"Shisui, go see if Hiashi-senpai is missing," Kakashi said.

Hearing this, Shisui nodded and disappeared.

Kakashi fell into thought and murmured: "Tenseigan?"

Konoha, Park.

Naruto and Hinata are on a date.

"Naruto-kun, this is a present I prepared for you."

Hinata shyly took out a red scarf and handed it to Naruto.

Seeing this, Naruto was pleasantly surprised and exclaimed: "It's so beautiful!"

“It's good that Naruto-kun likes it.” Hinata said shyly.

"Hinata, did you knit it yourself?"

"Well, it was my first time knitting, and I was a little unskilled. So it took several tries before I succeeded."

Naruto had already wrapped the red scarf around himself.

"It's so warm. Hinata, your craftsmanship is very good."

“No, I still need to improve.” Hinata said shyly.

Not far away, Toneri suddenly appeared, quietly watching this scene.

"It’s looks like I came at the wrong time." Toneri said softly.

Naruto instantly noticed Toneri’s presence and stood in front of Hinata.

"Who are you? You are not from the village!" Naruto asked.

Toneri ignored Naruto, but looked at Hinata who was behind Naruto, and said, "Hello Hinata, my name is Toneri, and I came here to pick you up."

"Pick me up?" Hinata was puzzled.

"Yes, I will marry you and take you as my bride."

Hearing this, Naruto said angrily: "Hey! Where did you come from! How dare you say such a strange thing!"

‘NTR from the front? Naruto could not just bear it silently.’

Hinata was also taken aback. ‘Where did this guy I have never seen before come from?’

‘How can he say such a strange thing after just meeting.’

"Hinata, come with me." Toneri said again.

"You bastard!"

Seeing that Toneri just ignored him, Naruto was annoyed.

With one stride, Naruto rushes over with a punch!

But Toneri’s figure is like a phantom, he disappeared, and then re-appeared in another place.

"Your fist can't hurt me." Toneri said lightly, but his eyes stayed on Hinata.

"It’s not the main body?"

A sudden voice sounded behind Toneri, and Itachi, who is wearing a mask, appeared quietly.

"This is not a place where you can just cause trouble," Itachi said coldly.

"Sharingan? Despicable clansmen left by Sage of Six Paths."

"Amaterasu!"

Hearing this, Itachi didn’t say anything, and directly use the black flame to burn Toneri’s body.

Toneri didn't seem to feel any pain, as he still looked at Hinata and then said: "Hinata, you will come to me."

After saying that, he turned to ashes.

 

3