Chapter 818 Destroy
218 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the empty palace, a huge golden sphere is suspended in the air.

Naruto, Hinata and Shikamaru finally reached their destination.

“Is this the Tenseigan? It’s really spectacular.” Shikamaru exclaimed.

"As long as this is destroyed, will the moon really stop?" Naruto whispered.

"It should be right."

"Okay, let me destroy it with one blow!"

Naruto clasped both of his hands into fists, and Chakra started to envelop his hands.

At this time, Toneri’s puppets came from all directions.

"What!"

The three of them were startled and immediately assumed a defensive stance.

Toneri walked out slowly and said in a low voice: "Hinata, you are here."

Hinata looked at Toneri and was a little nervous.

Shikamaru said in a low voice: "Naruto, you need to destroy the huge Tenseigan first, or it will be too late."

"Okay."

Naruto replied and planned to destroy the giant Tenseigan.

Toneri naturally won't let Naruto succeed easily.

A battle broke out in an instant.

Earth, Kumogakure.

“Raikage-sama, the Chakra Cannon has been filled. Should we fire it towards the moon now?”

Raikage frowned and said: "Let's see the situation, how long until the moon falls?"

“Reporting to Raikage-sama, it will be less than half an hour from now.”

"Half an hour? Help me contact the other four Kage." Raikage said.

"Yes!"

The communication device is turned on, and the remaining four Kage appear on the display.

“Raikage-dono, is there any problem?” Onoki asked.

Raikage didn't answer Tsuchikage's question, but looked at Kakashi and said, "Hokage-dono, the moon is going to fall. Can you tell me how you will handle this matter?"

“Don’t worry, Raikage-dono. I have sent Naruto, Sasuke and the others to the moon through the passage left by the enemy, and now the two sides are battling, so there will be results soon,” Kakashi said.

“They are on the moon?” Raikage exclaimed in surprise.

“Yes, when the matter is resolved, the text telling the mission has been completed will be displayed.”

"What if it's too late?" Onoki asked.

Kakashi smiled and said: "If they’re indeed too late, then you can use Raikage-dono’s Chakra cannon to destroy the moon. I believe it shouldn't be too late, right?"

Raikage pondered for a moment and then said, "Well, I will wait until the end. If they can't solve it in the end, then you can't blame me for destroying the moon."

"That is natural."

The communication was turned off, and Kakashi stood on the high platform and looked at the moon.

"Hokage-sama, are Naruto and the others going to be okay? The moon's speed hasn't slowed down at all." Shizune said.

Kakashi scratched his head and said: "This question is really difficult to answer. Logically speaking, there should be no problem."

"Kakashi, why don't you go and see the situation? I know that you must have left Hiraishin no Jutsu’s mark on them." Mei said with a smile.

Kakashi chuckled as scratched lightly on Mei's nose, and then he said with a smile: "Mei, you sure know me the most. Well, I'll go and see the situation. Having said that, I really like what the moon looks like. I’m quite curious."

The moon, in Kakashi's past life, is an unlivable celestial body.

But Hamura and his descendants can live in this world’s moon. It is impossible to say that he is not curious.

"Then wait for me here. I will be back soon."

"Okay."

After saying that, Kakashi disappeared in an instant and then appeared on the moon.

But he saw a scene that surprised him.

"Naruto! Are you alright!"

He saw Naruto's weakened appearance, and Shikamaru supported him.

Hinata also stayed on the side with a worried look on her face.

Surrounded by numerous puppets, there is also a handsome young man.

“What's going on?” Kakashi asked in confusion.

"Hokage-sama!" Shikamaru was a little surprised when he saw that Kakashi suddenly appeared.

Immediately after, he said: "Hokage-sama, Naruto was just about to destroy Tenseigan, but it seems that his Chakra was absorbed in an instant."

Toneri on the side sneered: "It'sreally stupid. You don’t have Hamura-sama’s bloodline. It's normal for him to end up like this for getting close to the Tenseigan."

Kakashi scratched his head when he heard this, and said regretfully: "This is really a problem. Forget it."

This huge Tenseigan is created by condensing a large amount of Byakugan, and if someone without Hamura’s bloodline comes near it, they will only get their Chakra absorbed.

Obviously, Naruto was caught by this mechanism.

"Naruto-kun..." Hinata called worriedly.

Kakashi walked to Naruto's side, looked at him and then said: "It's okay, it's just that his Chakra has been absorbed."

After that, Kakashi put his right hand on Naruto's forehead.

As soon as his Chakra entered Naruto’s body, Kakashi whispered: "Kurama, it’s time to recharge Naruto."

In the next moment, red Chakra instantly covered Naruto's body.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes.

“Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto said in surprise.

Kakashi nodded and secretly thought, ‘Having a Chakra power bank must be really good.’

‘Uh, no, it’s good to have the Kyūbi.’

"Well, this mission is still yours, and I’ll leave that guy to you. As for this Tenseigan, just leave it to me," Kakashi said.

"Kakashi-sensei, this thing will absorb your Chakra. It will be hard to deal with it." Naruto said quickly.

Kakashi’s left eye spun and the Kamui Rinnegan emerges.

After looking at the huge Tenseigan, Kakashi said faintly: "Everything has a limit. Although it is said that we can't get close to this Tenseigan if we don’t have Hamura’s bloodline, it's a pity that this mechanism is useless against me."

After Kakashi said that, he rushed up with a stride.

Black lighting emerged on his right hand.

"Kamui Raikiri!"

The black lighting pierced into the huge Tenseigan, and then there was a clicking sound rang.

"What!"

Toneri was shocked, ‘Could it be that this person also have Hamura-sama’s bloodline? Otherwise, how could he resist the absorbing power of the giant Tenseigan?’

The giant Tenseigan shattered, and the black lightning distorted the space.

All of the Tenseigan fragments were sucked into it.

And then disappeared.

"How is it possible! How could you destroy Tenseigan! Are you also a member of Ōtsutsuki Hamura’s lineage?"

Kakashi cleared the black lightning in his hand while standing in the air and said faintly.

"Sorry, I am not a member of Hamura’s lineage. But even if Ōtsutsuki Hamura is here, he may not be my opponent, let alone the power that belongs to his legacy."

"Arrogant!"

Toneri was furious and his body started emitting green light.

Tenseigan Chakra Mode!

Looking at the green figure, Kakashi felt a little nostalgic.

He remembered the time he fought against Orochimaru.

It just seems that Toneri’s Tenseigan Chakra Mode much worse than Orochimaru’s.

Kakashi landed next to Naruto and said, "Naruto, is it okay to leave this guy to you?"

Naruto showed a motivated smile upon hearing this and said.

"There’s absolutely no problem!"

4