Chapter 822 People Who Want to Get Married
222 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ayame rolled her eyes after hearing this.

Teuchi smiled, not daring to say anything.

‘Aahh, my right to speak at home is getting lower and lower.’

Teuchi felt sad.

Ayame smiled and said to Naruto: "Naruto, congratulations on your marriage, tou-san and I will definitely give you a great gift at that time."

"Thank you, Ayame-nee."

After drinking all the noodle soup in the bowl, Naruto then said: "Ayame-nee, Teuchi-occhan, we still have a lot of things to do, so we can’t stay here for long. Sasuke, let's go."

"Okay."

Sasuke also finished eating at this time and left with Naruto.

Teuchi watched the two leave with a look of relief.

"Naruto has finally grown up. What should I give as a gift later?" Teuchi fell into deep thought.

“A bowl of miso ramen.”

A familiar voice sounded beside Teuchi’s ears. Teuchi was stunned for a moment, and then he saw the familiar face.

"It's you Kakashi, you haven't been here for a while now." Teuchi said with a smile.

"There are a lot of things going on recently, and I have to deal with Hokage's duties, and I also have to take care of the two children at home. I really have no time."

Kakashi sat in the seat and said softly.

"It seems that you are very busy. But for you to come to me now, could it be that you want to leave?" Teuchi said with a smile.

Kakashi nodded and said: "Yeah, it's almost time. I'm afraid it’ll be embarrassing if it's too late."

"Hahaha, it turns out that you also have time to be afraid."

"This doesn’t seem like a bad thing for you." Kakashi said helplessly.

The happier Teuchi is, the more worried Kakashi is.

If that thing really happened, it would be really embarrassing.

"Since you've decided, let's go. Don't worry, for you, this is just a trip." Teuchi said with a smile.

"I hope so. I just want to come back to live my little life earlier."

The two talked a little more. Kakashi ate a bowl of miso ramen and left immediately.

"A new story has begun again."

Lanterns that are bright and colorful filled the streets, and there are festive atmosphere everywhere.

The wedding is in preparation.

Because he already had his own wedding, Kakashi was familiar with all this, so everything went very smoothly.

"Kakashi-nii, are things ready?" Karin asked.

"Almost, it’ll be ready tomorrow. How about you? Are your gifts ready?" Kakashi said with a smile.

"Haha, of course it’s ready." Karin said smugly

"Jūgo, what about you?"

Jūgo nodded and said: "It’s ready."

"It seems that you are all concerned." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Of course, I just didn't expect that Naruto-Hinata and Sasuke-Sakura would be the first among us to get married. I thought it would be me." Karin said gloomily.

Hearing this, Jūgo smiled and said: "Karin, you want to get married too? Then, should I go talk to Neji about it?"

Hearing this, Karin blushes and said, "No, I'll wait until Neji-nii takes the initiative to say it. Hmph, I'm not in a hurry."

"If you wanted Neji to take the initiative, it seems that you still need to wait for a while. After all, that guy is not a person who makes the first move," Kakashi said.

"Ahhh! Of course I know that, it's so annoying, why should I like such a person?" Karin said helplessly

Seeing Karin like this, Kakashi can only smile.

It's just that Neji is now gradually taking over the Hyuga Clan, and he is indeed a little busy, so Kakashi knew that his mind is not on the matter about love.

Even his time to date with Karin is reduced.

Kakashi looked at Jūgo and said, "Jūgo, don't talk about others, how about yourself? Tenten is already at the age of getting married. Shouldn't you take the initiative? Naruto is already in front of you."

"This ……"

Jūgo was a little embarrassed.

"What's wrong? Is there some problem?" Kakashi asked suspiciously.

“No, it’s just that I haven’t saved enough money to buy a house. After getting married, I can't live with Karin and Naruto anymore!”

"So that’s the problem. It’s easy then. Just look for Yamato to build a house for you. I'll get you a piece of land at a discounted price, so you can afford it." Kakashi said with a smile.

“Really? Kakashi-sensei?” Jūgo said excitedly.

"When did I ever lie to you?"

"That's great!" Jūgo exclaimed excitedly.

"Kakashi-nii, I also want a house."

"You? What are you worried about? Neji is going to be the Clan Head of the Hyuga Clan. You will be the wife of Hyuga Clan’s Clan Head by then. So why are you worried about place to live?"

Karin blushed and said, “We’re not married yet.”

"Come on, it won't be too far. When Neji sees that his peers are getting married, he will also take the initiative no matter how slow he is. I believed that Shikamaru and Temari's marriage is also coming soon. Didn’t Chōji also get along with Kumogakure’s Karui? And Ino’s relationship with Sai is also developing rapidly. I believed that their marriage is also not far away."

When Kakashi prepared for Naruto and Sasuke’s wedding, he found that Naruto’s peers seemed to be almost getting married.

In a trance, Kakashi felt a bit like a relative who urged marriage.

‘Time sure flies really fast.’

"I didn't expect everyone is going to form a new family soon." Jūgo said with emotion.

"Isn't that very good? It shows that everyone's life is good." Karin said.

"That’s true."

"Okay, the two of you need to work hard tomorrow as tomorrow will be very busy. After all, Naruto and Sasuke will have a wedding together, so it will be much more troublesome," Kakashi said.

"Okay, Kakashi-nii, you can rest assured. Everything is ready."

"That's good."

Hiashi’s house.

Hinata sat in her room, looking at the mirror in front of her.

"Am I finally going to be Naruto-kun's bride? It feels like a dream."

Hinata has been looking forward to this day for a long time, and when it really came now, she feels like she is dreaming.

"Haha, onee-chan, are you shy?"

Hanabi appeared out of nowhere and sat beside Hinata.

"Hanabi? Why are you here?" Hinata asked in surprise.

"I'm bored and can't sleep, so I came to see nee-san. Will nee-san not live here in the future?" Hanabi asked.

"Yeah, I will live in Naruto-kun’s new home from tomorrow," Hinata said shyly.

"Since that's the case, then I'm going to sleep with nee-san tonight. Otherwise, I won't have the chance in the future."

Hanabi said, and got into Hinata’s bed.

Seeing this, Hinata smiled and said: "Hanabi, what are you doing? You're already old, but you're still so childish."

"Nee-san, I can't bear to part with you." Hanabi suddenly said sadly.

"Hanabi, you can go to my house to play in the future, it's not far anyway." Hinata whispered.

"That, won’t I bother you and brother-in-law?"

Hinata turned red and said, "What are you talking about?"

2