Chapter 5 – A Warped Soul
1.5k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What a fucking monster. It's fucking heavy!" Albert mumbled as he held Dustin's erect cock in both arms

It was around the whole length of his arm, from his shoulder to his fist if he curled up his hand to a fist, and it was heavy as one of his legs!

Now that he has discovered his powers, realizing he needed to touch the skin of a person he will control, he realized that he could even detach body parts, and mix and match parts as he wished and mold their shape if he wished. 

All the while, his two victims, Jessica and Dustin, were still like statues as he played around with their bodies. Jessica was on the bed while Dustin stood still without his cock, his face all messed up by Albert's doll manipulation. 

He had initially wanted to fuck Jessica. But after her torture with electric shocks to his genitals, his penis was no longer functioning. It could not get hard, and even smelled of burnt flesh. 

Even if he could get it up, he doubted his cock would be able to feel her huge gaping pussy anyway. Dustin's cock had already made her unable to be satisfied by normal dicks. 

At me moment, she was placed on the bed, her legs and arms open in a prone position from him getting her in position. 

His own burnt and detached cock was shoved into her mouth as he attached Dustin's organ to himself and started fucking her with it. 

He found that it was incredibly heavy and the cock attached to him went past his knee, halfway down his shin as he held it up with both hands and shoved it into Jessica

"Aaaah" he groaned, finally feeling a nice sensation wrapped around "his" cock. 

"Groan bitch!" he yelled as Jessica came to life, obediently fucking Albert as he took out his frustrations on her. 

"Be like you used to be with me!" he yelled but Jessica didn't know how to react as they never had sex before this.

He hoped she would be loving towards him, but she just moaned as he instructed, nothing more.

Was she just faking it and teasing him when they were together? 

Albert looked at her angrily as she looked confused, before he yelled "fuck me lustily like you fuck Dustin!"

It was then that Jessica suddenly came to life and started aggressively fucking Albert.

She used her agility to bend and fuck his enormous dick, showing off her sexual experience with her full repertoire of moves. 

*Crack*

"Aaargh. Stop it! It hurts!" Albert yelled, as Jessica crushed his back while getting into another position on top of him. 

Her strength was too much for him as he felt a sharp pain in his back and was shocked to find himself unable to move his lower body!

"Fuck" he yelled as his half paralyzed body fell off the bed, pulling the monster cock out as he fell to the floor. The cock was so large, it off balanced him. 

He finally pulled the cock off himself, leaving it on the floor to his side as he lay on the side helplessly. 

It was so heavy, he pulled the cock off his body and flopped it to his side, looking like a bolster next to him. 

He could barely see Jessica on the bed, her legs still open and frozen in the position she was in trying to fuck him harder. 

He commanded Jessica to carry him onto the bed. 

His body was wrecked in pain as Jessica lay him on the bed. 

He looked at Dustin and Jessica through the tears in his eyes. They indeed looked like superheroes with their looks and physique. 

He wanted to be a superhero too, live the glamorous lives that they lived, enjoy what he missed out on.

With his abilities, he thought of just controlling them and enjoying their wealth in secret. 

But now, his cock was burnt and probably useless. His body was half paralyzed. He can't continue living like this!

Then, it dawned on him. He can change body parts, he can take over Jessica and Dustin's bodies, or just their individual parts!

Maybe he should take their bodies since they ruined his, again. 

But Dustin is over 6 foot 6 tall, way bigger than he was, even if he attached his head to Dustin's body, he will look like an overly muscular pinhead as his head was tiny if he took Dustin's body.

But what about Jessica? Dustin may have injured him badly, but this time it is Jessica that burned his dick and broke his back. 

Minutes later, he stood in front of a mirror.

His head was attached to Jessica's naked female body. After she awakened, she had grown to his height and her body size matched his head. 

He wasn't particularly keen to become a female. But at least with her body, he had superhuman strength and speed. 

This was just temporary of course. His intention was to find another male to take his body parts from. He would build a body to his liking!

He originally intended to attach his own cock to this body to feel like a male. But since his penis was already burnt, and was not particularly impressive to begin with, and he was going to steal another male's cock anyway, he decided not to bother. 

He wore Jessica's clothes, which were skin tight and sexy. But he wore a mask and cloak to hide his face so as not to be recognized in what he was about to do. 

Dustin's body stood in the bedroom naked, his cock still abandoned on the floor where Albert left it. 

Albert's half paralyzed body was also on the bed where he left it attached to Jessica's head and attached to his ruined and useless cock.  

He was still angry with her after her betraying him for his nemesis and destroying his body. 

Although he would be getting a new body soon, there was no way he was done playing around with Dustin and Jessica's bodies. 

They were his toys... forever. 

13