Chapter 2: Jobs, Races, and Companions.
1.1k 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Bit of a long chapter, has a bit of an info dump at the start but the story will start to pick up by the next chapter.

I have never interacted with another being. I have always been alone drifting left only with my thoughts. I wonder what the joys of friendship are like or the scorn of enemies. But before that something important, I need to set up the rules that the world runs on. It will be a world of swords and magic. The world of earth is boring with not enough action. All these humans would do is argue over there politics or whatever they call it. I'm starting to think that it's just an excuse to yell at each other. 

It will have a system not unlike my own, with a status screen and skills. Each person will be able to obtain a job and level up, they can obtain experience by doing job related tasks, for example a hunter will gain experience from catching a animal while a blacksmith will gain it from making objects. When they level up they will gain more strength and skills to help them in the future. As for the classes I will let my creation skill do most of the work for me, there will be classes for every occupation available. There will even be special classes for those worthy. All classes will have the ability to advance after certain requirements are met. Some will be as simple as reaching a certain level while some will need skills or grand achievements. One will chose a job at the age of 12. You can always change your job but your level will be reset.

Now with all these skills and classes they will need to be used against something, that being monsters, they will be based off the creatures from different cultures and mythologies. Some examples would be the Korean dokkaebi or the manticore of Persian mythology. Again the creation skill will do most of the work for me but that's for when there actually is a planet. 

Time to create or at least my skill will, It knows what I want, it is like a separate being that lives inside my head 

 

Job gained: God of Creation

Skills: Divine Descent, Possession, Godly Aura, Divine Blessing

 

Now to create the races that each god will be based off of. Optimally each god will be a patron the deity of a race, so what races there will be is needed first.

Human is an obvious one and the other races will be developed of them. They will be the all rounder race, jack of all trades master of none. 

The humans of earth loved to mix humans with beast in there stories, the amount varies with some having full on beast faces while others just having small details like ears and tails. The latter seems like a better option with similar appearances to humans means less work on my part. Hopefully there will be less discrimination with them looking similar. They will be more wild than humans leaning towards there beat instincts.

Elves are also a great option, they are depicted as tall races with pointy ears and blond hair. Always beautiful giving off an air similar to that of nature. They are hermits that seek the unknowns of the world. Skillful in magic and archery.

Titians, a dull race but strong with great size and imposing physicals prowess. They will be at least seven feet tall, with gray skin and large muscles. They excel in anything physical but lack the intelligence for magic

Spirits, beings that have no gender, they will not be seen unless they want to and are the living manifestation of magic itself. They are able to sign contracts with any other race. Why would they do this, to level up of course. These beings love mischief and are innocent at heart. There hair and skin color are dependent on there element, with blue being water brown being earth and so on.

Angels, they are similar to humans but posses a large set of white feathery wings and a golden halo. They are stronger than humans in every way except there glaring weakness to dark magic. They are selfless and noble by nature and hate demons by there nature. Posses an affinity to light magic.

The opposite of the angel would be the demons, opposite in nature not in strengths. Just like angels they are superior to humans in every way except there weakness to light magic. There skin varies from red to black. They have black bat like wings and black horns. Posses an affinity to darkness magic.

And finally Dragons, the strongest of the current races possessing two forms, there dragon and there humanoid. They have the physical prowess of the Titians and the magic capability's of the elves, but they are low in numbers with a low fertility rate and a natural affliction to isolation.

Now to create the Gods of these races.

First the easiest, the God of Titians, Strength and War, Kenghis. A boisterous man always seeking the thrills in life, but unlike his race he posses the wisdom of general that's spent his whole life on a battlefield. He only moves for three things, alcohol, battle and women. A man of great stature eight feet tale with clean cut gray hair and scars all over his body, wearing solid black armor and a great read and black sword strapped to his back that only a man of his proportions could wield.

Second Michael, the God of Angels, Justice, and Peace. A man of few words, he seeks justice over all and protects the weak. A true knight in shining armor. While being the god of peace, don't be deceived he will act when needed with brutality that matches Kenghis. He has long blonde hair, grand white wings that stretch out wider than he is tall. A golden halo resting above his head. He wears a garb similar to that of a Greek toga. 

Then there's Cassius, the God of Humans, Kings and, Money. He's talkative and very charismatic but don't be deceived because he might stab you in the back at any moment. Not really but he's very cunning. He loves to scheme and is always coming up with a plot in the background. He is adorn in luxurious clothes, and assortment of  jewelry and a large golden crown covered in gems.

The final male Emre, the god of Elves, Magic and Science. A peaceful man that cares about very little except his magical research isolating himself away. He talks very little except when the topic of magic is brought up, then you'll wish that he would shut up. He has medium length blonde hair unlike elves usual long hair, because he fairs it being lit on fire while experimenting. He wears what could only be described as the wizard version of a lab coat, made of whit cloth with a opening in the middle.

The first Goddess of the bunch being Katrina, The Goddess of Spirts, Mischief and Nature. Small in stature having a childlike appearance with green skin and hair always adorning a smile on her face. She is energetic, childlike and always looking to play a prank on the other gods whom she views as her older siblings. She wears a sky blue summer dress with suns plastered across it and a straw hate on the top of her head.

The next Goddess of Dragons, Wisdom and Fire, Aithune. Like Michael she is quite in nature but always knows when to insert herself in a conversation perfectly. She has a motherly aura to her one that makes you relaxed. But hope you don't make her made because when she is only one word can describe her, 'fiery'. She has two grand curved horns on the top of her head. Her hair is obsidian black with red and orange streaks on the end. She wears a black and purple Japanese kimono.

The Goddess of Beastmen, Food and Animals, Shala. A woman not yet accustom to social norms, she often interrupts loudly, people chews with her mouth open and ands always looking for something fun to do. She is a tiger Beastmen, orange hair with black stripes. This includes her ears and tail too. She's wearing what looks like homemade cloth armor from the corpses of the animals she's hunted. She's always on the lookout for Aithune because she knows that she'll get scolded by her.

Finally Lily The Goddess of Demons, Chaos and Destruction. She always causing trouble and not in the way Katrina is. She'll often get in fights with Michael because of her laid back approach to life only interfering when there's a chance to create more trouble. She has red skin three horns on her head and bat like wings. Adorn in a suit similar to that which a butler would wear except instead of a white undershirt hers is red.

Finally there all done, it took me much thought on there appearances personality's and domains. What I have been missing from my life which up to this point has been nothing but a void of emptiness. Maybe they can be like a family that those humans so love. Something that which they would sacrifice even their lives for. Now I must greet the people I have created.

"Hello Everyone"

18