Chapter 3: Heaven and Earth
937 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hello Everyone"

"Hiyyya!" Katrina says with glee while jumping and waving.

Aithune the dragon gives a polite bow

The Demon Goddess Lily give me a mischievous smile

Michael the Angel says nothing.

Shala the Goddess of Beastmen looks around as if she is in he own dimension.

Cassius the human god checks his pockets to see if there's any money in them

Emre the crazy elf scientist is looking around as to find a place to start researching 

"Energetic the little one isn't she hahahaha" says Kenghis loudly

A small interaction but meaningful, is this what it's like to converse, the energetic nature of Katrina makes me have a strange warm feeling inside, how strange.

Because of the way I created the gods we already know each other. It's as if we've been together for a while now so there's not much point of conversing unless you want to like Katrina. 

Now I would love to converse but never had talked to anyone before it is not my strong suite, and I'm currently very busy, first I need to create a house and all life in the universe. 

I wonder, what is the comfort that one gains from a home, humans seek it as a place of rest, but it became more than just that. A sanctuary a place of protection. What makes these homes feel this way, and will I feel the same. After a long days of work will I gain the satisfaction of a house even though I do not tire. 

House may be a bit of an understatement, It will be a palace, a sanctuary for all the gods present and future. modeled after Mount Olympus of the Greek mythology it will be a grand structure made of marble, giant pillars supporting the triangular roof sitting on a flat white base. It is at least a few hundred feet tall.

It may have a grand exterior but the inside will be smaller. Using the creation skill I can alter the fabrics of space to make the inside smaller, so it's more like a actual home. Expansion will always be possible, but a grand palace that's filled with empty corridors and open areas doesn't feel like a home. The interior will be like a home taken straight out of suburbia. An open living room entrance, a kitchen, and rooms for each god and goddess. Each room will be fully customizable to the god's liking. If Shala wants an open planes to roam in and Emre wants a laboratory that is possible. 

My room will have plain black walls and a white floor, empty except for a bed to rest in. Maybe I will collect nick knacks like those humans do to understand them a little more, but the room will be fairly empty. 

The house is currently positioned in the middle of a flat open field that stretches' out for miles. The landscapes of Heaven are vast and beautiful. There are mountains that soar above the clouds with useable peaks and caves that go deep into the earth. There's a void of noise here, there are no bug's or animals to make noise. No cicadas chirping or birds singing. The only noises you can hear are the wind blowing and rivers flowing. A feeling overcomes you that could only be described as the peace of life. No loud cars or dogs braking only peace.

Now that everything is done it is time to leave. The other gods should have seen me building it and are getting set up. Currently as there are no mortals the gods have no duties. I have let time move at an indescribable pace back in the mortal realm while constructing heaven. I can set differences in time at which the realms move so the mortal realm should have some suitable planets for life. It has been approximately three billion years since I created the Universe. 


I scan the Universe and there are mutiple planets suitable for life, but one catches my eye. A large planet around twice the size of earth, It has two continents on the opposite side of the world, each continent screeching to the poles of the worlds They are around half as wide as they are tall. Each very similar in climate with a more snowy mountainous area north of the equator and a flat vast desert south. In the middle is what could be described as a neutral ground filled with lush forests and hill's that stretch on for hundreds of miles. Of course it is not all desert there are also rainforest with trees that grow into the sky's and savannahs filled with the mightiest of beasts .In the north there are tundra's that despite lacking in snow make up for with there freezing temperatures and various boreal forests that one couldn't help getting lost in.

I shall place three of the races on the eastern continent that shall be named Endros, and three on the the content to the western continent Westend. The spirits will inhabit the whole worlds and the dragons will be split up all over the world.

The three on Endros will be the Elves, Humans and Angels. What could be described as the more rational races, they may lack behind the others in fighting power but will make up for it in there intellect. The humans will be placed south of the equator in the vast savannahs of the continent. This is where the humans came from originally on earth so it would be fitting if they also started there. The elves will be placed in the vast forest in the middle of the continent, a natural environment for those who love nature. And finally the Angels will be placed in the tundra's north of the equator, realistically they could survive in any location as long as there aren't demons near by. With this all the races should be separated enough to develop before they meet.

On Westend Will have the Demons, Titians and Beastmen. The more chaotic and physical. The Demons will be south of the equator in the volcanic region of the continent, they have a natural affinity for fire so it seems like a prefect fit for them. The beastman will roam the plains in the center of the continent. And finally the Titians, they will live in the boreal forest, a warrior race that is very similar to the Vikings.

There will be 2,000 members of each placed around each other, except for the dragons and spirits, the spirits will be plentiful with numbers up to 50,000 and the dragons will be very limited with to numbers of 100. The dragons have long lifespans and are strong enough to not get killed.

 

18