Chapter 4: Laws of Casualty
816 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Major Achievement: Progenitor 

Description: A progenitor of life. One of a kind, the creator of life as we know it, will you be a wise noble creator or a cruel one.

Skilled Gained: Background Appraisal 

Gained 10 GP

Tutorial Stage 2 Started.

I see, this is the first time I've received a message from this system or whatever it is, this much be a major advancement, I didn't even get one when I created Heaven itself and the gods within it. How does this system quantify my achievements, are they already made by some greater being than myself or are they just a creation of my subconscious. And what is this tutorial, and GP. I was never informed of a stage one how am I on stage two.

GP or God Points

Description: God points are a form of currency that ignore the laws of casualty. You are not affected by them but that doesn't mean everyone else is. By spending 1 GP you can make changes without consequences. Gain more by Achievements.

Current Amount: 10

I see, while my powers have no cost for me it has a cost for the universe. Nothing happens without cause, a sort of monkeys paw. A major change like creating a planet won't effect everyone else but it will effect the planets around them, giving someone great power, can lead to corruption. If I give someone the power to masterfully hunt any animal it could lead to a drop in population of the animals hunted even to the point of extension.

But why am I not affected, is it because I am the creator, the universe itself. This will limit my interference on the mortals. Are the other god also able to gain GP, do there powers affect the laws of casualty or are they on the same level as the mortals. Because I gained this now and not when the god's were created it most imply that they are like me. Not effected by the laws of casualty.

All the races got to work fast except, well the dragons just found a cave to sleep in, for now I will focus on them one at a time. Each being has there own system here's one of the humans.

Status:

Name: Jacob      Race: Human      Job: Hunter      Title: First Generation

Skills: World Comprehension LV 1, Hunting LV 1, Language LV 1, Endurance LV 1, Spearman LV 1, Gathering LV 1, Water Magic LV 1

Stats:

STR: F                 DEX: F

MAG: F                INT: F

END: F                SPD: F

DEF: F                MDF: F

Most of it's self explanatory, stats are gained by a level up, there are three tiers to each letter, for example F-, F, and F+ are the stats available to the F rank. The stats go from F to S, if it's needed more can be added but people won't be getting anywhere near that amount of power until the distant future. An average human from earth world have F rank as almost all there stats.

The different stats are STR being strength or how much power you can output.

DEX being dexterity or you motor skills.

MAG being magic or the amount of mana in your body, this can be used with spells and some skills even require mana to activate, it even affects your affinity with the elements the higher the stat the higher the affinity.

INT being intelligence, memory capacity and comprehension speed.

END being endurance, or the amount of stamina you body contains. 

DEF, or physical defense is how strong the body is to physical attacks being slashing or blunt force, a hardening of not just the skin but your internal organs.

MDF is magical defense, whether this be fireballs or even curses that effect the soul not just the body.

The way stat are gained is by leveling up. The way stats are allocated is determined by your class. A warrior would gain more strength than intelligence per level up while a mage would be the opposite. The letter value will not change with each level up, but you still gained stats it just isn't fully displayed. For example you could have n F in STR at level one until you get to level 10 obtaining an F+, but that doesn't mean that the level 9 has the same STR value as a level 1, the level 9 will have higher stats.

Now the humans title first generation does a few things, it adds most of the skill's that this human has along with knowledge of how the world works and some tools and cloths to prevent them from dying right away.. How there are monsters and magic in this world and the dangers of both of them. Another thing is that all the intelligent races have an innate understanding of the system. It's like how humans don't have to be taught to breathe or move there muscles, it's just as natural as breathing. 

This human in particular is in a group of ten, five males and five females. They are all equipped with what looks to be handmade leather cloths and wooden spears. Observing there newfound environment. 

A open Field with knee high golden and green grass, tress littered every couple hundred feet. The grass rustles every once in a while, these humans have know idea what's in the grass but they know there's some. From my perspective I can see a creature that looks just like a pure white rabbit but it has two black horns and it's double the size of an average rabbit.

It's staring at the humans its pure red eyes filled with gluttony. It gets ready to ponce but before it does a spear flies straight through its forehead. The human Jacob a tall muscular man with black hair is now missing his spear having thrown it through this monsters head.

Walking up to retrieve his spear from the monster carcass, another rustle is heard as a similar looking animal with pure black fur leaps straight at Jacob horn aimed straight at his neck. You can see it in his eyes, there filled with an emptiness devoid of life. He knows he will die and there's nothing he can do now. He was most likely the first mortal to slay a monster. A grand achievement deserving of a reward.

A flick my finger and the monster instantly explodes in a mist of red, Jacob covered in blood and guts from the now nonexistent monster. He looks around flabbergasted at what happened. It can only be described as a miracle on his part whatever he thinks happened to him. I hope this human will survive, killing that monster will be a gift for being the first monster slayer. 

Hi Luke here, hope you've been enjoying the story so far. If you see any mistakes or have any questions or criticisms, comments them down below I'll try to address or answer them there or in the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed and there'll be more soon

17