Chapter 10: Arrogance
691 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am the Dragon Queen Dalinda. Bask in the greatness of my name. No one is as strong as me. I am the god of this world, no one can defeat me. Everyone who has tried has died in one punch. I'm not even at my strongest in this bipedal form. It would be unfair to all these plebeians if they fought me at full power. 

I was born into this world one day with a strange attraction to leave and isolate myself. But on my way to the nearest mountain to build my lair I ran into a Large feline animal. It had bulging muscles, glowing yellow fur and a large mane. Its tail wiped around in the air causing lightning to follow as an after image. This cat was approximately 6 feet tall in stature. It stared at me like I was just it's next meal. I couldn't believe that such a lowly beast would have the audacity to think I was food.

So I punched it.  It's body exploded into a red paste. A strong scent of iron came from the crimson mist floating in the air. The exhilarating feeling I got from this was indescribable. I had to do this again. Who cares about a lair this is so much more fun. So I ran until I found another beast, I killed it and then ran again. I kept on doing this until there were no monsters left in the surrounding area.

After a few years of killing monsters it got boring. I needed to do something next. Then I thought 'how can anyone know my brilliance if their all dead.' So I decided that I would take these lowly beasts as my servants. They should be grateful that I offer such a position to them.

So I started to capture my servants. I would have them stay next to me at all times. If they tried to run I would break one of the monsters bones. This was very effective, I should just kill them for trying to run but I'm a kind ruler so I let them off with a broken bone. 

It started with just a few monsters in the beginning, but the number just kept on increasing. It was fun collecting different types of monsters, they come in so many forms. I set a challenge for myself to gain one type of every being on this planet as a servant. I could care less what happens to the rest, punching them would be fun.

Eventually I gained the [Class] Overlord. It was described as a leader who rules with fear above all. I don't get that I'm such a kind king. I feed my servants at least one time a week, and don't break their bones unless they mess up. Maybe the monsters should just stop messing up. Well I can't expect everyone to be perfect like me, indeed I am the best. 

I am currently resting overlooking my army. These chairs are very comfortable. As chairs I mean my servants. They hardly do anything around here they might as well be useful. The fluffy beasts make for the best chairs but on hot days those with smooth skin are nice to rest on.

Major Achievement: Queen of Monsters.

Description: A being all monsters fear. One who has amassed such a large army that they are a threat to the balance of the world.

Rewards:

Intimating Aura: All monsters can tell the strength of this being with one look. Monsters will innately fear you and have become more obedient. 

Increase rank of all stats.

Finally some recognition, I was starting to think that this blue screen was broken. It has been a while since I last leveled up, taking care of so many servants can be taxing. But I knew it this blue box has always recognized me for my brilliance.

"I'M THE BEST HAHAHA!"

Suddenly I started to lose vision, is this a result of becoming the greatest.

Announcement:

Curse of Arrogance Added:

Status Reset

'Curse of what...'


What's happening why is everything all black. What did it mean by status reset. 'Status'

Status:

Name: Dalinda    Race: Slime    Job: None   Title: None

Skills: Curse of Arrogance

Stats:

STR: G-                               DEX: G-

MAG: G-                              INT: G-

END: G-                             SPD: G-

DEF: G-                            MDF: G-

MY LEVELS. MY SKILLS. MY JOB.

What happened. A SLIME. How did I become a slime. I am Dalinda the greatest being to every live how can I be a lowly slime. I didn't even let slimes into my army because they are so weak.

It must be this Curse of Arrogance, what is it.

Skill: Curse of Arrogance
Description: The user turns into a slime for being a stupid person. HAHAH I can't believe how stupid you look right now. I Tempros the god of creation laugh at you for being so stupid.

TEMPROS!!!
I'LL KILL YOU!!!!


"Achoooo"

I didn't know gods could sneeze how strange.

What do you think of the new cover I made it myself, do you like this one or the old one.

14