Chapter 13: What is he?
904 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A pure white soul, something that I thought would have never existed. To end up with a pure white soul you would have to live a life in service of others, but not for your own gain or if you were forced into but because it's your genuine nature. 

Inside the pagoda in the center of the abyss lies Aeron.

"Greetings my lord" He says respectfully with a slight bow. 

"How did they end up with a pure white soul?"

"A tragic tale, two beastman children were abandoned by their parents after a famine hit their village. Left in the woods to die, the two beastmen children, one male at the age of 10 and a female at the age of 6, decided they needed to reach the nearest village. Some villages have orphanages and if they don't someone is likely to take them in. Beastmen care for their young even if their not their own children. After traveling for weeks through dense forests for weeks, surviving off nothing but berries they got close to a town. Just before they made it, a few hundred meters away from the town, they were attacked by monsters. He fought off the monsters singlehandedly while his sister fled. He had no weapon, he was level 4 in the farmer class. She made it to the village and brought guards but by the time they got their it was too late."

"A truly tragic tale indeed" 

If we were to ask what this soul wanted for living a life of virtue, I bet he would ask for his sisters safety. She is almost guaranteed to grow up safely, but I might as well help her out. I'll make her my Saintess. A saintess is the only being who has a direct line of communication to a god. If we are to compare this line of communication to a cell phone, a god is able to call anyone but they won't be able to call back. But a saintess will have the phone number. Each god has their own saintess or saint if they're a man. 

A position that only 9 people can have at once. Their might not even be 9 people at once, the Gods don't always make people their saints. I for example, I am not widely worshiped and a saintess is not really needed because a saintess would help maintain a gods domain, they would spread their name and their doctrines. I being the God of Creation and Destruction, only deals with things on cosmic proportions.

The reason I'm giving the [Class] is because it would give her a high position. Even though I'm an unknown god to the beastmen I'm still a God. They would do whatever they could to not piss her off, as they don't want to affined a god.

"How show we award the white soul?" 

I wonder, a person with such a white soul needs a grand reward. A rare class or skill. Those can be obtained. While hard to obtain it's possible. We need something that they won't be able to attain. Something grand, my blessing. It's something that will be near unattainable. I'm the only god who hasn't given their blessing, well besides Aeron but he's an exception. It helps me and him at the same time. He will gain a grand power while I will have my name spread. 

"I'll give him my blessing" 


Blessing of Tempros:

Description: The blessing of Tempros, the Greater God of Creation and Destruction, father of all. A reward for living a life of virtue in your past life.

Stat acquisition is doubled

Skills are 50% easier to obtain

Skill Gained: Creation Magic, Destruction Magic

Race Changed Celestial.

Ever since I can remember I've always had this blessing. I've never heard of the God Tempros, the only god I know is Cassius. I'm Sung a 7 year old human, well I guess I'm a Celestial but I don't know what that is. I look similar to everyone else except I have golden eyes. I also have blonde hair but that's not that uncommon. 

I live in the Capital of Unteria, Jacon. Me and my family live in a small house, I have a older brother and sister, their both nice. They don't have gold eyes like me though. 

Nobody has ever seen golden eyes before. Eyes are usually blue, green, brown, or black, sometimes there's a rare color like gray but their not uncommon. People with red eyes are called nightwalkers. They have white hair, pale skin and get burnt by the sun easily. 

I can see things other people can't. Glowing blue particles in the air when someone uses magic or skills. My mom says it's called mana. Apparently no on else can see it. My mom thinks it's because my eyes are golden. 

Apparently some people are born with body mutations. One of the former kings had stronger bones from birth, he became a very powerful warrior because of the damage he could inflict with his bones.

When I was 5 a Mage came to look at my magic. He had never heard of creation or destruction magic. He wanted to study it but my mom wouldn't let him. She said when I was 12 I could make the decision myself. 

"Hello Sung" 

Who said that. I'm alone in the house. 

In front of me is a being. It appears in the shape of a human, the outline of a human everything else is a blur. I can't visualize his face. What is he?

15