Potential Allies and Hunting.
3.1k 6 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The duo of the old guy and the short girl is clearly standing out in the public. They were talking about the old guy's masterplan or whatnot, but the problem is the contents of the plan. The plan is to rob a convenience store and defeat the pro-heroes who come to stop them with 'style' and 'elegance'.

Shido recognized the duo as Gentle Criminal and La Brava. The duo basically put their videos of criminal acts on the Internet. The crimes may not be harmful for the citizens but still it is a crime. The videos receive little to no attention and the attention it receives is filled with dislikes and hate comments. But the duo still continue to upload videos online, in hopes their videos will garner attention and they will receive fame and attention they seek.

The reason they seek attention is the same, both of them were rejected by the society filled with people admiring flashy quirks and heroes.

In the past, Gentle was a young teenager named Danjuro Tobita, who dreamed of becoming a Pro Hero. However, he was struggling greatly in high school, as he was continually failing his classes. Despite this, Tobita continued his best to be a hero and attempted to save a window cleaner who had fallen off from a skyscraper. Instead, however, he had gotten in the way of a Pro Hero that was trying to save him, ultimately leading to the window cleaner receiving serious injuries. Tobita ended up getting charged with obstructing justice, and his parents landed in deep debt to pay reparations to the victim, as well as for Tobita hindering a hero and using his Quirk while unlicensed. Eventually, Tobita was expelled from school and his parents threw him out, refusing to support him any longer. Tobita was eventually able to gain rent and earned money as a part-timer.

Some time later, Tobita met one of his old classmates, who had recently became a Pro Hero named Takeshita. His friend did not recognize him, however, leaving him greatly shocked and saddened. Tobita eventually gave up his dream on becoming a hero, as he realized that he could never accomplish his goal. He decides to become a villain and inspire others who are shunned and not accepted by the society. He uploaded videos of his criminal activities such as attacking a store, as for the reason, the store personnel hid the expiry dates of pudding, which were going to be expired soon. These videos failed in garnering the attention of the masses and got negative feedback from the viewers. But it gained the attention of one person.

Manami Aiba was once a schoolgirl at Junior High where she would often write letters to a boy she had a crush on. In return, the boy thought of her as nothing more but a stalker, causing her to lose motivation in herself. Her classmates also refused to communicate with her as she was 'creepy' and a 'stalker'. She was in a depression like state, in which she was a shut-in in her room and was having negative thoughts about her existence. It wasn't until she came across one of Gentle's videos of himself, the videos were a hope of light to her, charmed by the overly positive attitude and charms, which lead her to meeting up with him, wanting to do everything she can to help him as Gentle never laughed or mistreated her on how she expresses her emotions.

These two started doing various small time crimes and uploading it on internet. From then they are still together doing the same thing, without any success but still doing it.

Shido admired these two for not going to the extremes to become a horrible villain even after the society rejected these two. They never intended to harm civilians in their shenanigans. Thus, Shido left the place without doing anything. He hired a taxi after walking away from these two and left for his home. He had a small smile when he was looking at the two from the taxi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At midnight, Shido left his home and went for the Villain hunt.

He selected two villains for the today's hunt, who are a bit far from his home but relatively closer than the other villains. He was using {KANGAROO}-Super Jump cheat to jump around roofs of building with {VKYPACF}-Maximum Stamina stat cheat which is temporary.

He reached the location of a villain with a fire controlling quirk. He can control fire but cannot create it. He uses a equipment to create fire. He decided to fight this criminal with a knife to increase the difficulty, which will be beneficial for him gaining experience. He fought the villain in a alleyway, which made it more difficult for Shido to dodge the attacks from the villain.

He decided to use the walls of the alleyway to jump on one wall to another to keep dodging his attacks and with his peak human speed he reached his back and slashed at his throat, killing the villain.

The next villain was having a Strengthening quirk. The burly body of villain was intimidating. Shido decided to fight this villain in close combat to test his Close Combat Skills. The villain was clearly in advantage to Shido in comparison to raw strength (Excluding Super Punch), but the villain lacked in perception and reaction speed. Shido took advantage of this and used fast moving attacks combined with his speed. The villain couldn't last longer and was out of strength. Shido put him out of commission by a stab on his neck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shido was in his room, laid on his bed, thinking about today.

He was satisfied with the gains he made today-information and experience. He was excited for the next day, but a thought lingered in his head. He knew he alone cannot fight the whole Yakuza in Hosu city while trying to rescue a little girl from the enemy's base. He can completely wipe out the Yakuza if he wants but he also wants to save Eri. He pondered for a bit then a idea popped

'I need allies.'

134