Meeting the Todoroki Family.
3.1k 16 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Evening.

I was wearing a formal shirt and trousers, but these are comfortable enough to not hinder my movements during the fight with Endeavor, I know he is an arrogant person if I have to get his approval, I am pretty sure I will have to fight him.

After checking everything is ok. I left the house and hired a taxi to the Todoroki Abode. I texted Fuyumi that I have left my house. Todoroki Abode looks like a traditional Japanese house with outside views from walkways and a garden in the middle. When I reached, Fuyumi was outside the door to welcome me.

"You are looking gorgeous Fuyumi."-Shido complemented her

"Thanks, You are also looking good."-Fuyumi replied with a slight blush on her face.

"So, How long have you been standing out here?"-Shido

"Not for long."-Fuyumi

"Then shall we go and meet others?"-Shido

"Yes, come in"-Fuyumi

We went inside the house and she guided me to a room with a low table. The interior of the house resembles Japanese-styled rooms with tatami mats. I was alone in the room as Fuyumi went bring her brothers, She told me Endeavor will join them later.

As I was waiting in the room, Fuyumi with her brothers came in. First her younger brother Natsuo sat opposite to me. Natsuo is a young man of above average height with a rather well-built figure. He sports white spiky hair with two short strands hanging down the middle of his forehead. He also has gray eyes with fairly long eyelashes. He was glaring at me with a scowl on his face. I don't know what I did to draw his ire.

Next, Shoto came and sat next to Natsuo. Shoto is the youngest brother of Fuyumi. Shoto is a reasonably tall and rather muscular young man who is well-built for his age. He has quite long hair, though it doesn't pass his neck, and wears bangs, parted twice as to not obscure his vision. His hair is evenly split between two colors: white on his right side and crimson red on his left, this unusual coloring being due to his Quirk. As another result of this, he also possesses heterochromia iridium, which causes his left eye's iris to appear turquoise, while his right is a brownish dark gray. His eyes, in shape, are quite thin and reserved. Additionally, he has a large burn scar on the left side of his face, which reaches from his hairline to halfway down his cheek. While I was admiring the room in my mind, Shoto was staring at me with a usual expressionless face.

'It's looks like he is analyzing me.' I thought 'What if he is scanning me? I will believe if Shoto is an android Endeavor made to take the place of No.1 hero from All Might.'

While I was lost in thinking about the conspiracy theory I just made now. Fuyumi patted me

"Why don't you introduce yourself to others?"-Fuyumi

I nodded "Hello, My name is Shido Kanzaki, I am Fuyumi's boyfriend and I run a noodle shop."-Shido

Natsuo scoffed while Shoto had a small light twinkled in his eyes which died down quickly, after listening.

"Natsuo Todoroki, Brother of Fuyumi"-Natsuo

"Shoto"-Shoto

Fuyumi was not happy with the lack of communication between her brothers and Shido. She tried to make the situation a bit better, but Shido cannot find a topic to talk, while Natsuo is adamant to not approach Shido. Shido may have a calm expression on his face now, but he was internally screaming and thinking about any topic to talk with Natsuo but nothing came to his mind. Since, this is not successful, then he changed his target to Shoto.

"I heard from Fuyumi that you're going to UA for high school."-Shido

"Hmm"-Shoto

Finally, starting a conversation with Shoto was easy as he knows many things about him from the anime.

"So, you are training for the entrance?"-Shido

"Hmm"-Shoto

Shido who was happy to start a conversation was now having a frown, as Shoto just answered him 'Hmm'. But he still continued

"I may not be the best out there, but if you need some tips about training the body or fighting techniques, I will be happy to help."-Shido

Shoto's interest rose up as he looked at Shido, he could see Shido had a developed and muscular physique. Fuyumi was also happy that the conversation was at least going somewhere.

But the conversation was interrupted,

"I doubt you will be able to help Shoto in anyway."-Endeavor who was at the door of the room.

Shido had an internal frown but kept a 'dead inside' smile on his face. He stood up

"Nice to meet you sir, I am Fuyumi's Boyfriend, Shido Kanzaki"-Shido

Endeavor ignored his greeting and sat down next to Fuyumi and Shoto. He looked at Fuyumi for a second and then moved his gaze towards Shido.

"You can sit first before we talk."-Endeavor

Shido complied without changing his expression but internally he was screaming 'At least respond to other people's greetings, no wonder you never rose to No.1'

"So what you want?"-Endeavor

"I don't understand your ques.."-Shido

"Why do you want to meet us?"-Endeavor said interrupting Shido

"Fuyumi wanted me to meet her family and I also wish the same."-Shido

"What quirk do you have?"-Endeavor asking the question out of nowhere

'What does this have to anything with the relationship? But knowing Endeavor, it was expected, he will ask such a question.'

"..Quirkless.."-Shido answered

There was an awkward silence in the room. Fuyumi was nervously waiting for Endeavor's reply.

Endeavor looked at Fuyumi

"You are an adult, You can do whatever you want and I can do nothing about it, so if you want to date him, then date him, why did you have to bring him here?"-Endeavor

Endeavor clearly knows his relation is not that good or good at all with his family. His family can be best described as a dysfunctional family. There is no meaning for Fuyumi to bring her boyfriend to 'just' meet their nearly-broken family.

Fuyumi was astonished with her father's answer but thought to tell the truth.

"I thought it will be better if Shido meets with our family and .."-Fuyumi

after gathering her courage

"... can get your approval."-Fuyumi

Endeavor, without taking a second

"I refuse."

'I think it's time for the show.'

{IAVENJQ} - Super Punch

[Cheat Activated]

127