*Prison Break*
2.7k 14 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: This is not a main story chapter. This chapter tells what happened after Eri died in Shie Hassaikai Raid. This chapter is not that much edited, but you will the gist of it. I will delete this after 24 hours as it will only confuse readers.)

I opened my eyes and looked around and all I could see is white. White walls, White Ceiling but except for a glass window with small holes on it.

I tried to move around but I couldn't move a single part of my body. When I looked down, I found myself strapped to a chair, wearing white plain clothes. I again tried but I couldn't, so I decided to use Overhaul.

I tied to move my hands a bit to touch the chair to use Overhaul but I failed to move my hand. I tried again but failure was the only result I got.

Tried to wiggle my toes. Failed.

Tried to move my fingers. Failed.

I tried again and again but failed to do simplest of movements. I cannot even control my breathing.  Now all I could do is see hear and move my neck. It was like watching a movie with my own perspective. I cannot do anything, I can only watch.

When I was thinking of a reason why all this happening, I heard a loud sound.

{Interrogation of Criminal Night Slash will be starting in 2 minutes. The Interrogation will be headed by Officer Tsukauchi and Chief Tsuragamae.}

I looked at the source of the sound and found that the voice came from speakers which are on the corner of the room.

{Shido Kanzaki aka Criminal Vigilante Night Slash, Quirkless, A Noodle Shop Owner, No Criminal Record, No Charges or Felony.

Who would've thought that such a normal person turned out to be the deadly Vigilante that the Police and Heroes were searching for day and night.}

I did not knew which officer spoke so I assigned his voice a name, A.

{Now Kanzaki, I would like you to cooperate with us and answer whatever we throw at you. We got a person with a Lie detecting Quirk. So don't try to lie. You Lie and a year adds to your sentence.... And I don't want a person like you to stay in the prison for long, even if you are a killer.. you have only killed Villains and I hope you also believe in a shorter punishment.} Another Voice came out of the speakers, I named it B.

I stopped thinking and just listened to whatever he said. It's not like I can control my body to say something.

{Were you the one responsible for 'Villain Slaughter Week'?} B asked.

There was no answer. I was just watching through my perspective and I didn't want to answer the question the police.

{ANSWER THE GODDAMN ANSWER KANZAKI, WERE YOU THE ONE WHO KILLED THE VILLAINS?} A shouted through the speaker.

{I will ask another question now, Do answer this silence game one more time and one more year increase in your sentence. Why did you attacked Shie Hassaikai Base?} B asked.

Again there nothing other than silence as the answer to his question.

A shouted again but I still didn't responded to him. B asked me several questions which were left unanswered by me. After finding it impossible to make me answer any of their question. They changed the tactic.

I heard the the door opening which created a big sound. It seems the door was a big metal door. I saw a big shadow in front of me, so when I looked above, I saw All Might standing in front of me.

"Hey Shido, it's me Toshinori. You remember your friend right? Hey why did you do it? Why did you started killing people? I thought you were a good person." He said and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Shido say something.. you are the Vigilante right? then say something." All Might said but there was no answer from me.

All Might clenched his fists and punched my in the face,

"A LITTLE GIRL DIED BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARD!!!! SAY SOMETHING!!! SAY THAT YOU'RE REMORSEFUL!! SAY THAT YOU'RE SORRY!!! BUT SAY SOMETHING!!"

I flew off and hit the wall. I was like a ragdoll strapped to a metal chair. Several officers came inside the cell and picked me up and again placed me in front of All Might.

All Might broke the straps which bound me to the chair and picked me up by my neck. His grip starting to tighten around my neck.

"Nighteye died trying to save the girl and you just came in the end and you told me about the base..." All Might then realized something.

He then threw me on the ground and then kicked me.

"YOU TELLING ME ABOUT THE BASE AND EVERYTHING WAS ALSO YOUR PLAN RIGHT?!?!! YOUR PLAN KILLED 4 HEROES. SAY SOMETHING YOU BASTARD!!!" All Might was about to kicked me continuously.

He was about to punch me again but the guards and someone with a dog head, who just entered the cell stopped All Might.

"All Might!! stop or he will die. We still need him for further interrogation. One day he will open his mouth, we have a lot of time as our guest will be staying here for a long vacation." The dog head said and calmed All Might. He then turned around and shouted,

"Let them in."

..

Two people entered the room and when I saw who were they, my eyes widened.

Fuyumi and Endeavor.

"Is it safe Tsuragame? I don't want to risk her life for some pointless interrogation." Endeavor asked Dog Head.

"You don't have to worry about that Endeavor. We injected him with our special medicine. Now he is completely paralyzed down his neck. Besides speaking, He cannot even move a finger now." Dog Head assured Endeavor. Everyone except Fuyumi left the cell.

Fuyumi came close to me and cupped her hands around my bleeding face.

"Shido..." She said in a soft tone.

I tried to look up to see her face but before that,

*SLAAPP*

"Why did you had to ruin it all?.. We finally got together right?.. Then what made you to ruin everything that we took months to build?.. ANSWER ME!!" Fuyumi shouted and hit me.

"YOU SAID YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT 'US' THEN WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT? KILLED VILLAINS?? WAS IT FOR 'US' YOU MENTIONED??"

She picked me by my collar and shook me.

"You said you loved me and I also started loving you back. But look at you, you are nothing more than a cold-blooded murderer who kills people with no remorse.

How can a murderer like you can understand feelings like love. Look at your face, you don't have a single emotion on your face even after all this has happened." She shook me again but I didn't said anything.

"WHY DON'T YOU SAY SOMETHING?!! Even at the moment I am leaving you, you are saying nothing. Did you really have emotions for me or were you lying from the start?!!" She threw me and left the cell after not getting any response from me.

How can I say something. Everything was too much for me. Eri died, Fuyumi found out about me being Vigilante and now she is leaving. Now I am at the bottom. Bottom of the abyss of darkness.

Nothing surrounds me now, no love, no friend, nothing. I am all alone without a support. Fuyumi's response and reaction to this was expected. Who in their right mind will love a murderer?

{Put him in his cell. We will continue this later} The sound came from the speakers and then several officers in suit came in and picked me up.

....

The officers threw in a cell and left. I just laid there on the ground as I didn't have any control over my body.

"You are the new guy?", I heard a feminine voice asking me but I didn't replied.

"Hmm.. From what I heard from the guard. You were a Vigilante and tried to save a little girl but the girl died and now All Might blames you for that right?" She said.

"...I..didn't killed.... her" I said, trying to gather strength to stand up but I couldn't.

"Yeah, you tried to save her but look what happened? The heroes put their incompetency on your shoulders. Even All Might is no exception, he blames you for her death. The guard was not able to hear all the conversation but he was able to listen him accuse you.

Now look at you, Broken and Alone. No one sympathizes with you, not even your girlfriend. All of this for what? Killing some Villains. But let me ask you something, Did you really killed a kid? I mean, if you did then your sentence is legit but if you didn't then the Hero Society took everything from you.

Hero Society is just a sham. This superpowered society is a gilded daydream seen through rose-colored glasses. But it's paper-thin. A fragile illusion. Say you bring back the status quo. Then what? History will just repeat itself. The public gets to stargaze at the bright and shiny side... while the dark truth gnaws away at someone else." She said and stopped talking. But the question she asked me, was moving in my head,

'Did I really killed Eri?'

'No, I didn't.. It was the fault of All Might and Nighteye.. I didn't do anything.'

...

'I didn't do anything... I didn't do anything... I didn't really... Really..'

'Did I really killed Eri?'

'It is their fault... It is the fault of Heroes. They couldn't save her and now they are framing me. Yeah everything is right. They are the ones at fault and now they make me the scapegoat for their incompetency.'

...

'She died because of me?'

'How that can be possible.. I was trying to save her... She just.. She just.. She died.. died because Nighteye was weak and couldn't save her... Yes this is right..... He killed her... but now he is dead so nobody accuses him... They target me.'

...

'Did I killed her?'

'I didn't... I didn't do anything... It is.. It is fault of.. fault of..

... fault of Hero Society'.

__________________________________________

94