Raid (1).
2.3k 6 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I started to shoot the thugs on the entrance, to clear the way. This may alert them but we have decided to do it anyway. Killing normal thugs with garbage quirks with normal bullets was easy. Overhaul just hired these trashes in large numbers as they are relatively cheap to hire and just follow whatever is asked them to do. Quickly shooting the 8-10 thugs on the entrance, the way to the entrance was clear. We rushed in the base without caring about more guards who are alerted by the gunshot sounds.

I opened [Maps] while running, the whole plan of the base was in front of me. I looked for the entrance for the entrance to the underground passage.

I followed the map to the entrance to the underground passage, but when I reached there with the other two, It was just a wall.

"What now? It's just a wall."-Mr. Fantastic

"It's a secret passage for some reason."-Shido

{IAVENJQ} - Super Punch                                                                                                                        [Cheat Activated]

'Super Punch 20%  'Hephaestus' Hammer Strike'

I punched the wall with 20% of the Super Punch and the wall broke without any problem. Mr. Fantastic and Knuckleduster looked at me for a while but didn't said anything. I thought they will praise me for my punch but found out they were waiting for me guide them.

'What a Shame.'

I looked for the room where main computer is located and the room where Eri is. I marked the two rooms.

"I will be giving the directions from the walkie-talkie now."-Shido

They nodded. We started running in the same passage for some time but our paths diverged eventually. I continued to give them directions to their target while running towards mine. While we were on our ways to our target, 8 red dots suddenly appeared in the map, in one location. It seems they finally decided to make a move against us, as their thugs couldn't repel us and now we are deep in their main base. One of the dot was a square shaped. It must be Overhaul.

But adding the Eight Bullets, Overhaul, Mimic and Chronostasis, there should 11 dots. It seems all of them are not in the base. The dots separated in different ways coming towards us. Overhaul and 3 other people are coming towards Eri's room, while the rest are going towards Mr. Fantastic and Knuckleduster.

"4 people coming towards your direction, be careful"-Shido said in the walkie-talkie

:: Okay ::

I ran towards Eri's room while giving directions to the two. They reached their target while I was still running.

:: We have reached the target. ::-Mr. Fantastic

"Yeah, I can see that, call La Brava and upload the program. The 4 guys are still a bit far away from your positions, it will take some for them."-Shido

:: I will upload the program while Knuckleduster will be on the lookout. ::-Mr. Fantastic

"Okay, just be careful, if it becomes too dangerous, just leave."-Shido

:: I Know ::-Mr. Fantastic

Just as I ended the talk with Mr. Fantastic, I reached the room. I entered the room and I found a little girl with white hair sitting on the floor. Eri was frightened to see a unknown man in a costume, to appear in her room. She started curling herself, started holding her knees, with tears in her eyes.

I crouched down.

"What is your name little girl?"-Shido

Eri is still too frightened to answer the question

Shido thought for a bit and said

"You know, Fairies were looking on you as you were always sad and fairies don't like children being sad, so they asked me to take you out of this place. Will you come with me?"-Shido made a lie to coax Eri a bit. He stretched his hand towards her.

Eri raised her head a bit to look at the mysterious man who is 'sent by the fairies'. She looked at the man in black costume who has his hand stretched towards her. She looked continuously at the man in black but still couldn't trust him. But what can be more worse than the situation is in. Being experimented on daily and healed by Overhaul's quirk which is painful. So, she took a leap of faith and took the man's stretched hand.

Shido was a bit happy as the lie worked completely fine. He took out a big traveler backpack, a hoodie and a bandana from the inventory. Eri was startled as the things came out of thin air. Shido quickly put the hoodie on Eri and covered her head with hood. He covered her eyes with bandana as he doesn't wants the little girl to see dead bodies in such a young age. He, then placed her in the traveler backpack with only her head out of the backpack.

'I am totally acting like a kidnapper, first I lied about fairies and stuff to coax her and now I am placing her in a bag.' Shido thought this but pushed it away as it was necessary. The hoodie was to hide her features to be captured in any CCTV camera by mistake. They have managed to control the CCTVs around the base, but they cannot be completely sure as La Brava didn't have enough equipment and time to completely control the CCTVs around the area.

I wore the backpack quickly, as I saw what was happening in the [Maps]. Overhaul and his group is just a bit away from the door and the four others are already on the location with Knuckleduster and Mr. Fantastic.

"How's the situation over there?"-Shido asked in the walkie-talkie

:: We are in a stalemate, We took the advantage of surprise attack and killed one of them, but there is a guy who can make barriers. Knuckleduster is continuously shooting, putting them in a passive position, but we are also cornered in the room. ::-Mr. Fantastic

"What's the progress of the program?"-Shido

:: 60% Deleted ::

"Ok, just hold on for a while I am coming towards your position."-Shido said and took out the Sawn-off shotguns with unlimited ammo and no reloading. He also took out earplugs for Eri as it will be damaging for her to listen gunshots from close range.

After checking everything is ready, He took aim at the door and stood there.

After some time, the door opened and four figures could be seen. He quickly took out some tear gas grenades in various ranges from him under 5 meters and he shot two times, bursting the heads of two of the four figures.

Before the remaining two can process what happened, more bullets were shot towards them. Overhaul quickly placed his hands on the wall to extend it making a shield for them.

Shido taking benefit of this chance ran towards the wall and punched the wall.

'Super Punch 20%'

The wall broke easily and he jumped through it and started running towards the position of his team members. Shido broke every wall in front of him, rushing to reach them as soon as possible.

Overhaul had blood of his former subordinates on his face. He was outright angry. Not only the intruder put blood on his face but also took Eri. (Overhaul is very germophobic and hates anything he perceives as unsanitary.)

"GIVE ME BACK ERI !!!"

114