Douchebag Oguro.
681 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knuckleduster hung up the call after making Shido's night sleepless - turned to look at the door as it opened and revealed the duo.

Gru and Lucy entered the shop only to be met with Knuckleduster who was waiting for hours for their arrival.

"It seems you two had a good time together... So good that you two are late by 2 hours."

"Yeah... We two had a blast last night. Gru went to date with a wig on but his date identified the wig and was about to remove it in front of all the people in the restaurant. Then I. Who happened to be there due to sheer coincidence, shot her with a mild Moose Tranquilizer. She fainted then we dropped her at her house, and then we talked for a long long time... Like Gru said how much of a douchebag you are. After that, I woke up late. That's why we are late." Lucy blurted out everything the duo did last night, but the last part made Knuckleduster's eye rise up.

"Oooo~ Shouldn't have said that..." Lucy had her realization but it was late already.

"Well, I don't care what you think of me. I am in this investigation because I had to. But you. You voluntarily put your head into this right? So stop wasting time bitching about me, and start working. You have already increased the workload by doing your stupid infiltration mission and even failing at that.

Since now I am in charge, Do whatever I tell you to do and you will be your own man when all this is done. Or you can leave now. Ramsbottom won't have a problem with that... especially after looking at the results of your 'work'."

Knuckleduster turned around and went inside the kitchen.

"Douchebag..." Gru muttered and went behind the counter. Lucy slowly went behind the counter as well.

"Sorry... I shouldn't have said anything in the first place." She apologized but Gru didn't say anything to her. After yesterday's date with Lucy, Gru was feeling good after such a long time. He was happy to start his day. Everything was going well till the Douchebag Oguro appeared in front of him and said all that stuff about following orders or leaving the mission shit.

___________________________

[Paradise Mall, 1600 Hours]

"This belt has the same sensors which are placed in the vicinity of the suspects' shops. But since there have been no suspicious movements from any of the suspects, we will bring a sensor with us inside their shop to check for the evidence. If the sensors are near the evidence, it will notify me.

So I want Gru to go inside the suspects' shop with this belt and search for the evidence. And I want Lucy to roam the mall to clear the same objective." Knuckleduster told his commands to the duo.

"Why I am chosen to go inside the shops?"

"Didn't you join the mission to prove me wrong that you are not useless? Then Shut up and do just as I said. This task would have been completed in the morning but because you two chose to show up later, we now are doing this after the lunch hours. Now Go. I have some work to do." Knuckleduster turn around and walked towards the kitchen.

"Shouldn't I also go inside the shops? This will complete the task in less time." Lucy asked Knuckleduster, trying to find a bigger role than roaming around the mall.

"After looking at your display in the morning to say the truth to me, without any second consideration, I don't think it is a good idea. Besides Gru will be going to Floyd Eaglsan's Eagle Hair Club, a wig shop. Him going to the shop makes more sense than you going there." After explaining, Knuckleduster went inside the kitchen.

____________________________________

Gru and Lucy were going together to their assigned location for their respective tasks given by Knuckleduster.

"You heard that douchebag right? How he orders people around. I am telling you, He is Ramsbottom's Lapdog. That's why he got the charge of the investigation." Gru was walking with his hands in his pockets, bitching about Knuckleduster to Lucy.

"It is not like that. He is just doing all that just to save his skin even if it takes him to downplay us." Lucy corrected Gru.

"Save his skin?"

"Yeah... You were only asked to join the investigation but he was threatened to do so. You know him being an Ex-Hero, but currently, he is a Vigilante and a member of Night Raid, A group of Vigilantes active in Japan. The leader Night Slash is a Demon-level threat.

Silas threatened to take action against them if Oguro refuses to cooperate or he can look away if he agrees to cooperate. And so he did. He accepted and is now working seriously. When we were making plans for the infiltration. He already had placed sensors around the mall, and he has a suspect more believable than ours." Lucy further explained things to Gru.

"But you can be serious and not be a dick, at the same time."

Gru was just not in the mood to see the reason why Knuckleduster is like that. He just wanted to vent his anger by bitching about the 'Douchebag Oguro' all day long. But he tripped down the stairs and fell down the floor. And then three shadows loomed over his head.

"Hey girls. What you three are doing here in the mall?"

The three shadows were none other than Gru's adopted daughters Margo, Edith, and Agnes.

"Oh. We just thought about visiting you at your workplace. So~ You are saving the world while checking the floor around the mall?" Margo said.

"Ha Ha. Funny." Gru said in a sarcastic tone.

"Gru!!... Oh, Who's this?" Lucy quickly came down and helped Gru stand up then her notice went to the girls.

"Lucy, These are my girls. Margo, Edith, and Agnes. Girls-Lucy. Lucy-Girls."

"Hello," "Hey" Margo and Edith just greeted Lucy but Agnes was looking at Lucy with her mouth wide open.

In Agnes' vision, Light started shining out of surrounding Lucy. Rainbows and Unicorns were everywhere.

"Are you single?"

"Oh... Goodness." Lucy flinched after Agnes asked the question out of blue.

"Okay. Okay. You see I have a lot of work to do with Lucy." Gru quickly took the girls with him before the situation could get more awkward.

"You love her?" Agnes asked Gru.

"Are you out of your mind? We are just working together."

"You love her🎵. You love her🎵. You will marry her🎵. Then I will be the flower girl🎵" Ignoring what Gru said, Agnes started singing. The attention of the people passing by getting attracted by the song and they started looking at the little girl singing.

"The song is full of lies. And I don't like lies. So shut up now. Okay. So Why don't you guys just roam around the mall and buy useless mall trash? Headbands, Stickers, and all that. Here. Take some money." Gru gave the girls some money and sent them away.

He was about to turn, but he was pushed down by the trio.

"We forgot. Hugs. Love you Gru." *3 The trio then left for the shopping.

Gru stood up quickly and went to Lucy.

"Those girls totally adore you. I bet you are a cool dad." Lucy then left for her assigned location.

"Yeah... I am cool..." He also went to Floyd's Wig shop.

_________________________________

Inside the kitchen, Knuckleduster took out the Night Raid Phone and dialed a number. After some rings, the call got connected.

::*Yawn* Hello? ::

"Danjuro. You awake now?"

:: Pretty Much, Oguro-san::

"Good. I have something important to tell you... Stay vigilant when Kaina is near you or Manami."

:: Why?:: All the tiredness in Danjuro's voice vanished when he heard what Knuckleduster said.

"I don't think you should communicate with her more than necessary. I think She is up to something not so good."

:: But Why though? And why are telling me now?::

"In our last meeting when I left the room, I accidentally stumbled upon some files in the other room. It was placed near the files containing HPSC's dark secrets. [Do Not Touch] was written on the file, so I read what was inside it.
When I looked into it, It became clear that the files why it must belong to Kaina as none of us is trying to find someone or is assigned a task to do so.
There was a huge list of people with the same first name and with their details written in the file.  She may have snooped around Manami's Laptop to get the details. That means she is using our resources without anybody knowing about it. What is she up to... Nobody knows. Maybe this search is a disguise and she is doing something else behind the curtains.
So my only advice to you is. Maintain Distance from her. And I was too much caught up in things like AVL's threat, Investigation, and shit, that I forgot to tell you."

:: But why are you telling this to me instead of Chief::

"That Virgin Bastard doesn't listen to me. I raised objections 7 times. Did you hear that? 7 times.
First, when she was about to join us and many times on calls or meetings but that guy just says, 'We can handle it,' and ignores my objections. Handle it how? Like how he can handle two dick in his hands while giving handjobs?

Now I have this information but I didn't tell him about it. Do you know why?

He is pretty biased about her I think. He didn't even double-check about her when she joined the team. Maybe his Virgin mind is taking over him and he is thinking from his dick. He may be expecting some action from this girl. What a horny dog our team leader is? The moment he saw a girl, he is woofing around her. This leader is up to no good. Fuck!!"

Even if nothing like that happened, Knuckleduster's wild imagination and paranoid thinking led him to an imaginary scenario where the team leader is only eyeing the girls with a vulgar gaze under his creepy helmet.

:: Or he may have already double-checked her before he let her join the team. Maybe you are just thinking too much. Should I try telling this to Chief? Maybe he will listen to me::

"Don't. This will make him think that the team members are having trusting issues and nobody trusts anybody. We are already surrounded by so many threats and Internal Conflict is the least we want on our Problems' list right now. Night Slash is already burdened with many things. It will not be a good idea to add more to his plate.

What I just said was a speculation on the basis of what I saw. Maybe she is just trying to find someone who is instrumental to the details of HPSC's Scandals. So don't take this as a fact or a warning, but just make sure you are vigilant around her. Better Safe than Sorry."

:: Thanks Oguro-san for the heads-up. But one question, Who is she trying to find?::

"Some guy named Shido..."

42