Chapter 1 – Isekai: [Tricked]
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fantasy Slayer

 

Chapter 1 - Isekai: [Tricked]


 

August 6th 20??

 

A nurse comes out of the operation room, looking in a hurry.

 

???: “How is my child!!!”

 

A woman in her late 40 asks the nurse.

 

Her eyes are full of tears. Her husband keeps consoling her by her side.

 

The nurse: “The patient is still in a critical condition. He lost a massive amount of blood, and also took a long time to reach the hospital…...the rest is up to his own self…. but we will keep helping him until the end!”

                  “Do we still have the O type blood left? Bring it here! Hurry!”

 

The nurse says to the patient’s parents then quickly orders the staffs in a distant room.

 

The moment his mother hears about her son’s condition, her tears flood out.

???: “Why…...why does it have to be our son…..”

 

Her husband is speechless as well. The only thing he could do is to pat his wife to relieve her pain.

Any parents in the world would become speechless or even numb too if they heard that their children are dying.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gon wakes up very early before the rooster crows the next morning…. although there are no roosters in this world.

He dresses up and comes down in a hurry without taking any bath.

Gon: “!!!”

         “I fucking knew it!!!”

 

What surprises Gon is that there is no shadow beneath his feet.

Then he looks up to the sky.

 

Gon: “It really is!!!!”

 

There is no sun in the sky; not because the clouds are hiding it, but the sun is not there. Not even bright lights that usually make Gon squints.

 

Gon has been looking at the sky for about a minute then he notices that although the sky does have clouds, those clouds aren’t moving!

Normally clouds would move because of the wind. If those clouds were real they should have moved even slightly!

 

Gon: “For fuck’s sake!...Why do I keep getting fucked like this!”

 

He thought to himself while getting pissed for a bit.

 

Dammi: “Mr.Hero…..What’s the matter? Why are you standing in front of the Inn like that?”

 

Dammi appears and then she asks Gon.

 

….

..

 

Gon doesn’t say anything.

 

Seeing Gon is silent, Dammi gets curious and walks toward him.

 

Whoosh!

Dammi: “!!!!”

 

The moment Dammi gets closer to Gon, he suddenly tries to stab her with a fork that he picked up from the inn.

But Dammi blocked it with some kind of strange transparent rectangle that suddenly appeared from her hand.

 

…….

 

Dammi: “What are you doing!?!?”

Gon: “Don’t fuck with me!!!!”

 

Dammi is confused with Gon’s actions and asks, but she gets shouted back furiously.

 

Gon: “You have the power too, right?”

 

Dammi: “!!!!!”

As Gon’s words rang out, Dammi quickly retreated from Gon.

….

…..

…….

And then there is only silence. The two keep looking at each other cautiously.

Dammi: “This fucking brat….he knows that I have power?!.... impossible...I did everything convincingly!....damn!!!”

 

Gon: “That reaction…..she does have it huh…..”

         “Actually, in the first place I wasn’t even sure if that power thing was real or not. I just bluffed …. didn’t expect her to be this freaked out….”

         “She must be thinking about how do I know for sure…….How should I bluff next?”

Dammi: “How did you know?”

 

Gon: “I knew she would ask….. how should I answer?... if I tell the truth, will it be dangerous?..... the most important thing right now is getting the information from her first….”

 

        “Hmph! Does it matter? I think what you should focus on right now is that how do I know the reason you retreat away from me!

....You thought I would fucking kill you, right?”

 

Gon: “Though I do feel bad that I have to swear to the girl…..but right now I need to go with the flow!”

Dammi: “!!!”

 

             “He really knows about power! This fucking brat! There are people with the same power as me?!”

             “Hah...Unbelievable. I tried so hard to make everything look convincing…”

 

As she says the words, her face slowly changes…..no, her entire body is changing!

 

???: “I’m quite certain that there is only me that possesses Lucid Dream. I have never once thought that others could have the same special powers!”

Dammi’s body gets taller… her body changed into the one that looks like a man… and now her face is!!!!!!

Gon: !!!!

       “It’s you!!........YOU Fucking God!”

Gon gets stunned immediately as he sees the face of a man who claimed to be a God earlier, but he tries to make it not obvious as he could.

 

God (?): “You brat….How the fuck do you know about power?......Choose!... either you tell me where you met the person with the same power as me or Die in my world here, right…...NOW!”

 

Gon: “Aw, for fuck’s sake! How the fuck else do I know? Fucker suddenly poke me to a hospital. Damn you!”

         “And I don’t know anything about your fucking special power!! You donkey, you said it all yourselfffffff”

 

         “If I don’t then what again?”

Gon smirks a little bit because his silly sussy plan happens to work.

He replies like a troll.

 

*Sough* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

As Gon’s last words came out, the nearby villages got blown away abruptly like a cruel storm hit.

Gon also got blown away as well.

 

God(?): “Fine!...Your death wish has been answered! Although I won’t get to see your stupid depressing face like the previous one BUT I’LL MAKE YOU SUFFER NO LESS!”

The God(?) soars into the sky then he rushes toward Gon quickly. He speaks to Gon with a sinister grin on his face and a perverse looking eyes like those psychoes in the movies or animes.

 

Gon: “...........fuck…....”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The red sign of the operation room got turned off then a doctor comes out with other staffs.

 

???: “How is he, doctor?!?!!!”

The patient’s mother sees the doctor comes out, so she hurriedly asks him.

 

Doctor: “Please be at ease. Your son is now out of danger!”

The doctor says as he smiles.

 

With the doctor’s blessing words, the mother cries with overwhelming joy, her husband also cries as well.

 

The couple: “Thank you doctor!”

 

Doctor: “Well, we made it because of him as well. You could even call it a miracle. He lost so much blood, but his vital signs could return to a serious stable state…. It’s quite rare. It’s like your son was clinging to hope.”

           “I will have him transferred to a single room. Now, please excuse me.”

The doctor hurriedly leaves.

The operation took 10 hours. The doctor and staffs are exhausted right now.

 

….

 

The father: “Our son is safe now. We just have to wait until he regain consciousness”

The mother: “Yeah. It really is a miracle….”

 

The patient’s name on the sign indicates…..

“Mr.Prueksagorn Patosood”

0