Chapter 1 – Isekai: [The Wicked]
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fantasy Slayer

Chapter 1 - Isekai: [The Wicked]


 

August 6th 20??

 

Kim: “Man, Is Thailand always this jammed?”

Tomson: “You’ll get used to it if you’ve lived here for at least 2 years”

Kim: “Duh, I miss Korea~”

Tomson: “Can you stop saying like that?”

 

Tomson and Kim are on their way to a hospital in the early morning.

………

….

 

*Knock Knock*

The sound of a door being knocked rings out. Kim and Tomson have arrived at the patient room.

 

Tomson: “ขออณุญาตครับ” 

                  (Please excuse us)

They enter the room and find Gon’s mom greeting them.

 

Tomson: “กรเป็นยังไงบ้างครับ?”

                  (How is gon, ma’am?)

Gon’s mom: “รอดแล้วค่ะ. ขอบคุณคุณคิมจริงๆที่ช่วยส่งลูกดิชั้นมาที่โรงบาล. คุณคงเป็นล่ามของเขาสินะคะ”

                     (He’s safe now. Thank you Mr.Kim. Thank you really, for bringing my son here. And you must be his interpreter, right?)

 

Kim giggles at the mother's word. Tomson shakes his head and says.

 

Tomson: “อ๋อเปล่าครับ. ผมเป็นเพื่อนของคิมแล้วก็เป็นคนที่สัมภาษณ์ลูกชายของคุณน้าตอนที่เขาไปสมัครงานเมื่อวานด้วยครับ.”

               (Well, no. I'm Kim's friend and the Interviewer of your son yesterday.)

Kim: “How unfortunate for him….I’m sorry about that ma’am. Good thing I found him or else……”

Kim looks at Gon with pity.

 

Tomson: “คิมบอกว่าเขาสงสารลูกคุณน้าน่ะครับ….”

              (Kim says he's sorry for your son..)

 

Gon's dad: “ขอบคุณนะครับ….คุณคือพ่อพระมาโปรดลูกผมจริงๆ...ทานอะไรกันมารึยังครับ อุตส่าห์มาเยี่ยมด้วย ให้พวกเราเลี้ยงขอบคุณด้วยเถอะ…”

                   (Thank you so much. You're my son's savior....have you had anything yet? You've come to visit him, at least let us treat you..."

 

Tomson: “They ask us have we had some breakfast yet, and they offer to treat us… what do you say?”

Kim: “Ummmmm…. I actually have a tight schedule today….I planned to eat on the way though ……ah!”

While Kim is thinking, the phone sudden rings.

 

Kim: “Please excuse me!”

Tomson: “ขอโทษแทนเพื่อนด้วยนะครับ”

                (Sorry for him)

Gon's mom: “ไม่เป็นไรค่ะพวกเรารอได้ เชิญนั่งก่อนสิคะ”

                (It's ok. We can wait. Please have a seat first)

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Gon: Dammit.... That prick keeps throwing weapons at me!

 

God?: “Hey! How long are you planning on running away! Where is your arrogant from just now?!

 

Gon keeps running from the rain of weapons thrown by god. He quickly runs inside the ruins of buildings that god recently destroyed just now.

 

Gon: Lucid Dream.....a dream?!?!!?..

     Don't tell me....This prick has a special power relates to Dreams?!?!

     If that's true then.......I'm still alive?!?!

     …....

 

God?: How is it? The feeling of facing a god. Inevitable. Powerless. Hopeless!  Just come out and die! For the sake of the world!

Gon: You have a special power, why would you use it to do something this stupid?! If you want to save the world why don't you just use it to help others!

God?: Stupid? You all are stupids! Fucking delusional stupid kids that only good for leeching their parents to survive, fantasizing nonsense just die already! Stop wasting others' Oxygen!

The god says then he creates a giant rock and throws it toward Gon's hiding place.

 

BANG!

 

Luckily, the rock just barely scratched Gon. He quickly gets out from the ruins to watch out for the next attack. On his left arm there's a piece of from his clothe that used as the bandage.

 

God?: He said that he has encountered someone with similar power like mine before....then he should know about my weakness......was it just a bluff?! or a lie?.......I need to keep the distance from him in case if he knows my weakness, or else I might die instead.

 

Gon: He said 'kids'..... does that mean he has killed many of them before?.....you fucking wicked.....

      Come to think about it, he backed off back then because I said that he was afraid that I might kill him.....does that mean if I die or damaged here the same will goes to my real body? ..... I hope I'm right.

 

God?: Ready to face your death, huh?

He raises his hand then the ground beneath Gon's feet shakes then they immobilize him.

 

Gon: goddammit Can he really fucking do anything in here?..... then why doesn't he just create something inside my body.....

 

God?: Any last word? Smart ass. Once I'm done with you I can just seek the one who has the same power as me for later!

Gon: I'm in your hands anyway. Don't you wanna know how I know that this world is fake?

The man doesn't say anything Gon quickly grab this opportunity and continues.

 

Gon: No matter worlds or any planets. If you look up in the sky there should be at least stars or a sun there.

Your world just bright from above out of nowhere! There was not even a sun!

And the last night, I saw one of the villagers standing still outside. If you wanna make NPCs at least give them more fucking personalities!!!!!

 

God?: Ho? Aren't you quite smart? Too bad you're one of the scums.

Gon: I have been listening you talk shit for awhile. Every thing you say is like you've got bullied before. You have grudges on Otakus or somthing?! HAHHAHAH

God?: Still keep spitting shits huh?. If it's not for making your death obscure, I'm gonna impale you with thousands of needles!

The man says then creates a very small needle.

God?: Your time has come! Thanks for stating my mistakes! AHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH

 

BZZZZ

 

God?: What the!?!?.............!!!!..........someone is waking me up?!

             What did you do!?!?

 

Gon: Yeahhhh your time has fucking come.

 

.......

God?: Don't tell me!?

The man is curious about Gon's left arm so he releases the ground that immobilize Gon then change some of them to a blade and cut the clothes open.

Gon raises his left arm and then give him a good mid finger.

God?: Goddammit!!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Gon's mom: ว่าแต่คุณคิมเขาเจอลูกชายของชั้นได้ยังไงหรอคะ เห็นบอกว่าเจอในซอยเปลี่ยวมืดๆ ที่คนไม่น่าจะเดินผ่านบ่อย…..

(By the way... how did Mr. Kim find my son? that was a very dark alley, no one would come across there often.....)

 

Tomson: ออ...เห็นหมอนั่นบอกว่า...เอ่อ...คุณเคมี่โทรมาบอกว่าฝากซื้อหม่าล่าแถวนั้นหน่อย น่ะครับ…...เห็นหมอนั่นบอกว่าเธอมีร้านประจำอยู่แถวนั้นเลยฝากซื้อตอนขากลับหน่อย แล้วก็เผอิญไปเจอเข้าน่ะครับ….

(well....he said that...uh....Ms.Kmi called him to buy her some mala barbecues around there......She said that her favourite shop was around there then he found your son....)

Gon's mom: เคมี่? แฟนคุณคิมหรอคะ???

(Kmi? Mr.Kim's Girlfriend???)

Tomson: อ๋อเปล่าครับ. เพื่อนร่วมงานน่ะครับ.

(Nope. She's his co-worker)

Gon's mom: อ๋อค่ะ ขอโทษที่เสียมารยาทนะคะ..

( I see. Sorry for my rudeness...)

Tomson: ไม่ต้องคิดมากหรอกครับ. โชคช่วยน้องกรจริงๆเลยนะครับ.

(Don't worry about it ma'am. The luck really was on Gon.)

Gon's mom: ค่ะ.

(Yes)

 

Kim: Sorry everyone. 

Kim opens the door then look at Tomson purposely.

Tomson immidiately understands what Kim trying to tell.

 

Tomson: ขอโทษนะครับคุณน้าทั้งสอง พวกเราเสียใจที่คงไปทานอาหารเช้าด้วยไม่ได้ครับ พอดีคิมมีงานด่วนเข้ามาผมต้องรีบไปเคลียกับเขาด้วยน่ะครับ.

(I'm sorry Ma'am and Mr. We're sorry that we can't have a breakfast with you two. Kim has an urgent thing to do, and I have to come with him)

Gon's dad: น่าเสียดายจังเลยนะครับที่งานเข้าพอดี. ได้ยินว่าคุณทอมสันมาทำงานให้รัฐบาลของเรา ต้องขอขอบคุณที่ทำเพื่อคนชาติเราจริงๆครับ.

(How regretful. I heard that Mr.Tomson works for our government. We, Thai people, are truly grateful for your works.)

Tomson: สบายมากครับ พวกเราทำงานให้กับประเทศของคุณน้าและประเทศอื่นๆได้เสมอครับ.

(It's nothing. We can and will always do anything for your country and other countries.)

Tomson stands up and says.

After that Tomson and Kim walks toward Gon to bid farewell before leaving.

 

Tomson: ดูจากอาการเค้าแล้วคงไม่น่าเป็นห่วงหรอกครับ. ไว้เจอกันนะกร.

(Judging from his look now, there's no need to worry much. See you later, Gon.)

Tomson says to Gon's parents then turns to him and says.

 

Kim: Hope you get better soon, boy…..HEY!!!!!..Tom!

Kim says to Gon then suddenly, he notices Gon's left arm.

Gon's bed is placed in front of the door, it's not suprised if 4 of them don't notice his arm before.

There's a bloody wound on Gon's left arm that says “Help!”

 

Tomson: What the hell!?! Who did this?!

                 Sir, Ma'am. Does Gon have this wound when he left the operation room?!?

 

Gon's mom: มะ- จำได้ว่าไม่มีนะคะ….เฮลป์งั้นหรอ?!...เกิดอะไรขึ้นกันแน่คะ!!!

(Uh- If I remember it correctly, there wasn't......Help?!....What's happening!!!)

Gon's mom quickly comes closer because Kim's surprised voice and nervous attitudes of Tom.

 

Kim: Is he getting attacked by someone who has special power?!

Tomson: This is the worst time! What about the meeting we’re gonna go?!

               คุณน้าทั้งสองใจเย็นๆก่อนนะครับ อาจจะมีอะไรผิดพลาดแน่ ขอพวกผมออกไปเช็คก่อนนะครับ ทั้งสองคนอยู่แต่ในห้องนี้นะครับห้ามไปไหน!

(You two please calm down. May be there's something wrong. We'll go check it out for you. You two please stay inside this room. Do not go anywhere!)

Tomson says to Gon's parents then leaves the room with Kim.

 

Tomson: At least let’s talk about it here. What now, Kim!

Kim: ………..

        Dammit, he is not here yet as well……...

   

        We’re gonna help the boy! You go get some information about the people in here. Doctors, nurses, patients, staff, Everyone! 

 

Tomson: What the fuck. That’s hard work!

Kim: Now! He might be in trouble! Call me if you find anything sus. I’ll use my power to find anything abnormal on every floor!

The two separate their ways at once. Tomson thinks that he should start with the Head of the hospital for easier work while Kim is heading down the lower floor.

....

..

.

 

*knock knock*

 

Tomson: ขออภัยด้วยครับ!

(Excuse me!)

Tomson opens the door of the Head’s room without waiting for his permission.

 

Head of the hospital: คุณเป็นใครกัน?! จู่ๆเข้ามาที่ห้องนี้ทำไม?!

(Head doctor: Who are you?! Why did you come in here!?)

Tomson: ขอโทษที่บุ่มบ่ามเข้ามาครับ ผมคือเจ้าหน้าที่พิเศษของสหรัฐอเมริกาทอมสัน แฮมมัส. ผมต้องการข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับบุคลากรทุกคนของโรงพยาบาลนี้ตอนนี้เลยครับ.

(Sorry for the rudeness. I am a special agent from United states of America, Tomson Hammus. I want all the information about everyone in this hospital. Right now.)

Tomson quickly comes in and explains to the Head doctor as he shows his card.

The moment the head doctor sees his card, he understands without any questions.

The special agents from United states of America work in many countries for the special safety.

 

Head: เข้าใจแล้วครับ. ผมจะติดต่อเจ้าหน้าที่ให้เดี๋ยวนี้เลยครับ.

(Understood. I will contact the HR immidiately.)

At the Kim's side

 

Kim: God damn it! This hospital has like 20 floors. This is insane!

The room where Gon is right now is on the 15th floor, and right now, Kim is using his special power to find something suspicious. Now he's at the 13th floor.

 

Head: คุณทอมสันครับ วันนี้มีแพทย์กำลังทำงานอยู่ทั้งหมด 43คน, พยาบาลอีก246คน, พนักงานต่างๆ 526คนครับ! คุณทอมสันต้องการอะไรเจาะจงหรือเปล่าครับ.

(Mr.Tomson. Today we have 43 doctors, 246 nurses, 526 staff that are working right now! Could you specify further?)

ทอมสัน: Fucking hell. That’s a lot of people! Now, I have zero clue. How should I start?!

               มีแพทย์หรือพนักงานคนไหนมีท่าทีแปลกๆ หรือทำอะไรแปลกๆเร็วๆนี้ไหมครับ?

 

(Any doctors of staff that acting weird or doing anything weird recently?)

Head: แปลกๆ…..งั้นเหรอครับ? แปลกแบบไหนงั้นหรอครับ?

(weird.....? Which kind of weird, sir?)

Tomson: Damn it. I can't specify. This is insane!

Head: ...................................

              อ้อใช่แล้วครับ! จะว่าไปก็มีคนนึงที่ช่วงนี้ทำตัวแปลกๆครับ

              คุณหมอ อมร. ช่วงนี้รู้สึกว่าเขาชอบหลับบ่อยมากเลยครับ. พอไม่มีงานอะไรก็จะหลับตลอด. ผมคิดว่าบางวันเขาหลับเยอะกว่าคนปกติซะอีกครับ.

(That's right! There is someone who's acting weird recently.

Doctor Amon. Recently he has been sleeping quite frequent. He would sleep when there's nothing do. I think he sleeps more than normal, sir.)

 

Tomson: อมรงั้นหรอครับ?! แล้วตอนนี้เขาทำงานอยู่ที่ชั้นไหนครับ!!

(Amon?! Where is he right now!!)

Head: ตอนนี้รู้สึกว่าเขากำลังว่างอยู่ อาจจะแอบหลับอีกที่ห้องก็ได้นะครับ. ห้องของคุณหมอ อมรอยู่ที่ชั้น13น่ะครับ.

(I think he's free right now. May be he's dozing off in his room, sir. His room is on the 13th floor.)

Tomson: ขอบคุณมากครับ!!!

(Thank you so much!!!)

Tomson quickly leaves the room and brings out his phone to call Kim.

 

Kim: I found something!

Tomson: I found him!

Kim: Him???! I’m currently on the 13th floor right now. You come here. Quick!

Tomson: Yes, that floor! The doctor name Amon! The Head said that he's a pretty weird sleeper! Sometimes he sleeps excessively!

Kim: Huh. Yeah, he’s sleeping right now. Should I kill him?

Tomson: WAIT!!! We’re not sure if he’s the culprit or not, yet! At least wake him up for now!

Kim: Fine then.

         Hey mister!

 

Kim is already inside the room of Amon right now. To be exact, he’s right behind him.

Inside of Amon's room is quite dark, only a small shade of sunlight penetrates through the curtains.

 

Amon: หืม?! อะไรกัน?! คุณเข้ามาในห้องของผมได้ยังไง!!!

(Hm?! WHAT THE?! HOW DID YOU GET IN TO MY ROOM!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CharacterPedia

Amon The Wicked

  Amon Close up                                         Amon Full body

(I don't have any other good reference. I've seen someone did a Novel cover with Code Vein, so I thought 'shit why didn't I thought of that', and here I am. I use the game Code Vein to try showing you the character's images. Hope you enjoy.)

(The game doesn't have a doctor gown, so don't mind the outfit too much just focus on his face and looks. lol)

Age: 39

Job: Doctor.

Special Power: The Lucid Dream

  • Allow the user to intervene the affected's dream, and have a fully manipulation.
  • Area of power is about 500 Meters.
  • Both parties must be in asleep state.
  • Only one person could affected at the same time.
  • The power will be shut off if the user wakes up.
  • The affected can not wake up as long as the power is still active.
  • Any damages in the world will also transfer to the body as well.

The Strong -  Fully manipulation, basically can do anything inside the world as long as he can imagine/think.
The Weakness - Both parties are vulnerable inside the world. Both parties have a fully manipulation.

The dreamer, of course, is the owner of their dream. Even if anyone invades your world, it doesn't change the fact that your are the owner.

-The Second of The Universe

 

Hello. First of all, I apologize for absent quite long. I've been anxious about writing the novel. Yes I don't wanna make it cringe, but people in the forum cheer me up. I'm very grateful and motivated.
So from now, I'm gonna go crazy and let you guys know what crazy things in my mind. Thanks. I won't drop this though. At least gotta open the universe before writing new story.

0