Ch-6 – TRAINING
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You all will be training 13 hours a day. First 4 hours we are going to do fitness exercises. Got it?" Dean said to the new recruits.

"Yes sir; we mean Dean."

The new recruits started out with a few stretches. Then, they went for a 10km long run. The run was followed by Pushups, Squats and weight lifting. The recruits were drenched in sweat. It was still not over. They still had to do another 6km long run.

Huff Huff Huff

"Now go take a break. We will meet again within half an hour."

The recruits were sure that they could handle 13 hours of training. After the break, Dean had changed into his suit, and asked the others to do so too. Brian and the others believed that they would now start training to learn the other modes which they did not know how to use yet, but were wrong.

"Now, we will begin endurance training. This training is usually thought to you by anyone above the rank 3, but as there is no one in those ranks currently present, I will train you myself. What you will need to do, is just stand still and not faint."

Brian and the others did not understand what Dean had just said. They were confused, but their confusion did not last long.

"Advanced Mode!"

The air in the surroundings became dense. There was an abnormal pressure in the surroundings. The energy released by Dean was unbearable.

"It's hard to move. What is this!" Brian said.

Jaelyn said, "I cannot stand. My legs are feeling weak all of a sudden."

"As I said before, your task is only to keep standing and not fainting. I am not even trying yet. If I increase the flow of energy even a little more, then you will faint instantly. At maximum power, you will die. This training is just to make your body used to some extra energy. In battle, sometime we use up more energy than needed. At that time, we need to be ready to handle that energy. Get it?"

"Yes sir." All of them answered.

"We will continue this training for 2 hours now. Try your best."

Brian and the others struggled to be conscious and keep standing. These two hours sapped away all the energy they had in them. The second Dean stopped using Advanced Mode, all of them fell down to the ground. Jaelyn actually fainted.

She was taken to her room by Cordelia and Amelia. They were heavily trained from this training. They still had 7 hours of training left. They were given a short break of 45 minutes. Jaelyn also woke up after 30 minutes.

"Welcome back. Now you will all do some Yoga. In a battle, whatever the situation is, you need to keep your calm. Losing your calm in battle and giving into your emotions will make you use unnecessary energy. Sometimes, this can be fatal, and harm your own body and even make you go berserk. At the level you are, it will only harm your body, but if you are ready to handle more energy than you normally use, then it should be fine. Even if you are ready to handle more energy, you should never let this happen. Do you all understand?"

"Yes Dean."

All of them started to Meditate. The meditation not only made their whole body calm, but also replenished a lot of their energy. They became less tired, after every passing second. 3 hours of continuous meditation, and their energy and stamina were back to normal. All of them became refreshed and ready to train further.

"Now for the last 4 hours, practise on your 6 modes. Try to learn new modes, or refine your already learned modes. It is upto you. I will not supervise these last 4 hours of your training. You can do it on your own. After 4 hours, please go to your rooms and get a good sleep. Keep Going!"

"Yes si..., Dean."

Each of them practised the mode they wanted to either learn, or become better at. The 4 hours went very quickly. They continued to train, when 1 soldier came up to them, and said, "Dean says that you all should go to bed. The training will again begin tomorrow morning."

All of them went for bed. They almost immediately fell asleep in their beds. They had not realised, but they were very tired.

 

"Leade..., Dean. How are the recruits doing?" asked a soldier to Dean.

"Brilliant. All 6 of them went through the training, and are still well and good. All of them have potential. They might all master the 6 modes within 6 months."

"Great. So we might get 6 new members."

"Yes, mostly."

 

Meanwhile Noah and Chris:

"Have you ridden a Sky Train before sir?" Chris asked Noah.

"Yes, I have. And Chris, you don't need to call me sir. We are both after all from the same batch of recruits."

"Yes sir, but friendship is in it's own place, and duty in it's own. You are my senior in rank, so I have to call you sir. I believe Dean is the only exception, because it has become a habit from when I had just joined."

"Hmm. We will soon arrive at Taxil. Get ready. We are only here for some inspection, and if we find anything unusual, we will report back to headquarters. Got it, Chris?"

"Yes sir."

Both of them stepped out of the train. The train was gigantic, and had enough seating to seat more than 50,000 passengers. The train is white in colour, with red and yellow strips on it's sides. It is very fast, and goes around the country twice in a single day. It flies in the air, with many mini jetpack, which are connected to one control. The train, again, started to rise and left from the station.

Both Noah and Chris were not wearing their suits on, but common clothes to blend in with the crowd, and not give away their inspection.

"The town looks well and the people too are not doing anything weird."

"It's hardly been 10 minutes since we have arrived here, Chris. How can you tell that there is nothing wrong here?"

"Sorry Sir."

They walked around town, closely inspecting all the citizen's activities. The town's people were visiting shops, to buy their day-to-day items. Flowers were grown all around the town, and almost after every turn, they saw beautiful decoration above them, tied to the adjacent houses or shops. They reached the hotel, and did not find anything weird. After getting fresh, they separated, to look for clues. They wandered around town all day long, but could not find anything unusual. They returned to their rooms and called it a night.

 

Royal Place of the Joy Empire:

A heavy and harsh voice was speaking. He was sitting atop a throne. Two women, standing beside him, were fanning him. He had only 1 arm. His face was filled with scars from previous battles and had a scary look. Dark Black hair and eyes, with a long nose, he was staring down angrily at one of the supreme commanders of the Joy Empire.

"Are the preparations ready yet?"

"Yes sir, almost done. It should not take long now."

"Finish it fast. I am getting impatient. Do you understand Seminor?"

"Yes sir, Marcus. Please don't worry, sir."

"Now go. If I succeed with my plan, I will be able to take down 1 of those 4 emperor bastards!"

Seminor bowed down, and left hurriedly. He was sweating the whole time, he was standing in front of Marcus.

"Go and bring in that slave. I am getting bored." Marcus Ordered one of his guard soldiers.

"Yes sir!"

 

In the Headquarters of the Eagle Branch:

Next day.

"We will follow the same pattern for training that we did yesterday. There will only be 1 change. In the last 4 hours, I will also teach you how to sense other's energy level. I will better your Trackdown mode, and this will go on for 1 hour. After this, you can continue with your regular training. Understood?"

"Yes sir. Understood."

1