Chapter 4 – Heroes
9k 50 299
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 Months Later

3rd POV

G City

 

*BOOM!*

 

"Sir, A report" a man in glasses stated and waited for the go ahead to state his report.

 

The commander nodded.

 

"A monster has appeared at G City" the man in glasses stated in his report.

"Do we have an available hero near G City?" The commander asked.

"Yes sir, we have Smile Man and Stinger nearby"

A happy smile was seen from the commander and everyone present.

"Can you ask them to handle it?" The commander asked with a smile on his face.

"YES SIR!!" the man happily answered.

...

...

 

At The Scene

 

"Yo! Smile Man" Stinger, with his weapon and hero suit ready, waved at him.

"..."

"Hey hey, at least answer my greeting won’t cha?" Stinger kept bothering him.

"..."

 

Stinger sighed.

 

"Looks like there's a rampaging monster in this city. And we're the only available heroes here to take it down..." Stinger stopped and looked at Smile Man dumbfoundedly.

"..." 

"Did you understand what I said?" Stinger curiously asked. 

"..." he nodded.

"Good, Let's go!" Stinger smiled at him and dashed away.

 

Stinger dashed to the area where the monster was located. Smile Man followed after that.

...

...

 

"Guahahaha! No one can stop, me!" The monster said whilst swinging his giant club around him.

 

Building after building got destroyed whenever he swung his giant club.

 

"Enough!" Stinger screamed from afar.

 

The monster stopped and looked at the source of the sound.

 

"Hmm? Which fool dares to stop me?” The monster asked.

"B Class Rank 164 hero, Stinger, WILL BE YOUR OPPONENT!" Stinger suddenly jumped from his spot to attack the giant monster.

"A HERO YOU SAID?!!" The monster screamed and readied its weapon.

 

"Hey look! It's Stinger!" A random civilian screamed.

"Stinger has come! We're saved!" Another random civilian screamed.

 

Stinger's ears itched from the praise he got.

 

'Hehe, if I managed to beat this monster, my reputation would rise' Stinger pondered with a weird smile formed on his face.

 

"HEEROOOOOO!!!" The monster madly charged to Stinger.

"HAAAAA [Gigantic Drill STINGER!!!]" Stinger thrusted his spear but was blocked by the monster's giant club.

'Tch! Too Hard' Stinger pondered while he struggled due to the clash.

"GUAHAHAHA NICE TRY" The monster mocked Stinger.

"Not yet!" Stinger spun his spear and flew away from the monster.

 

Stinger stopped his spin. And for the second time, He charged at the monster.

 

"The second charge, LET'S, GOO!!"

"Don't think you can beat me with the same trick!" The monster prepared to block the attack.

"[Gigantic Drill STINGER!!!]"

 

Like before, Stinger's attack was successfully blocked by the monster's club.

 

"GUHAHAHA I told you" Another mock came out from the monster's mouth.

"Heh, what makes you think I came here alone?" Stinger spoke while struggling to hold his position because of the clash.

 

Suddenly a giant kendama swung to the monster's left side.

 

'Shit!' The monster thought.

 

The monster got hit by the giant kendama and got flung away.

The monster got bounced by the force and hit the ground over and over again.

And finally, it stopped.

He slowly stood up and screamed,

 

"YOU DAMNED HERO!!!!"

"Too late!" Suddenly, stinger appeared in front of the monster.

"[Gigantic Drill STINGER!!!]" Stinger thrusted his spear into the monster's face.

 

After that, a big hole appeared in the monster's face.

 

*thud*

Finally, the monster was down.

...

 

"Hehehe we did it Smile Man!" Stinger happily ran to smile man while he raised his hand to do a high five.

"..."

"Hey, at least can we do a high five? yes? please?" Stinger asked with an awkward smile.

"..."

 

Stinger sighed yet again.

...

...

 

"Sir, A report" the man with black glasses uttered to state his report.

 

The commander nodded.

 

"The monster at the G City has been defeated"

"As I expected" the commander slowly nodded then slowly walked away from the room.

 

Somewhere At The Z City

 

*BOOM!*

A quick flash was seen running around the city while being pursued by an explosion every time the flash took a turn.

 

"Hey hey Rena, if this continues, you will never catch me you know!" Nyan screamed while running at an incredible speed.

"I-"

*BOOM!*

"know that-"

*BOOM!*

"ALREADY!"

 

Rena tried to catch Nyan but always failed because of Nyan’s sharp turn.

When Rena almost touched Nyan's tail, Nyan suddenly stopped running.

Rena was shocked by this and quickly stopped her pace too, but failed and slammed into the nearby wall.

*SLAM!*

 

"What's wong, wyan?" Rena asked while her face was still stuck on the wall.

"Heroes... came ... many of them..." Nyan spoke with a big grin on his face.

"Heroes?!!" Rena quickly got out of the wall and ran to Nyan's side.

"Lemme fight them too! It's been a long time since I last fought them after all!" Rena spoke while wiping away the dust on her armor.

"Hey hey hey, don't forget about me. I want to kill some of them too" suddenly, Black sperm appeared from the vent.

"Black Sperm! You're here too?" Rena asked.

"Why shouldn't I?" Black Sperm answered with a smile.

"I see," Rena let out a small giggle.

 

Maybe because it's been awhile since they've fought the heroes, The Trio made a pose before they met the heroes.

Black Sperm sat on the trash can with his clones.

Nyan leaned his tall body on the nearby wall while the roof's shadow covered his face and his big grin.

Finally, Rena... She didn’t know what to do so she closed her right eye with her left hand and made her favorite Chuuni pose.

 

"FOUND THEM!" One of the heroes screamed.

"Careful! The three of them are tagged with "Mysterious being" level, we must be careful!" Their captain screamed at them.

"Mysterious being "Nyan". The mastermind behind the disappearance of talented Heroes,"

"Mysterious being "Black Sperm". The rampaging monster of Y City"

"And lastly... Z City sole disaster, Mysterious being, Dark Monarch!"

 

Ah, some of u might doesn't know why it's not "Tiger" "Demon" "Dragon" and "God" instead of "Mysterious being". So, When the Hero Association was founded, the Hero Association made a system that was used for monsters. For example, the disaster level Demon was not called "Demon," but simply "Mysterious Being that could only be defeated by a group of A-Class heroes. And will later change to "Tiger" "Demon" "Dragon" and "God" but not now.

299