Chapter 7 – Tanktop Master VS Black Sperm
6.6k 20 253
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I literally have no experience in muscle battle so Ima use my 101% brainpower again to write this battle scene

3rd POV

 

"[Tanktop Blow!]"

 

Tanktop Master strikes the ground with tremendous force to unbalance and distract the Black Sperms.

 

"Do you think trembling the ground can defeat me?!"

 

Black Sperm speak while struggling to keep his ground.

Tanktop Master immediately folded his arms.

 

"[Tanktop, Tackle!]"

 

Tanktop Master charges at Black Sperms, bulling them over with folded arms.

Black Sperms got scattered all over the place. But suddenly, Black Sperm appeared behind Tanktop Master and grabbed his right hand.

Tanktop Master tried using his left hand to grab Black Sperm and throw him away, but another Black Sperm came, and grabbed his left arm.

Tanktop Master tried to do the same trick but, another one came and grabbed his right arm again, leaving his both hands occupied. Another one came and jump at Tanktop Master's back, which was followed by other Black Sperms.

Tanktop Master immediately got pushed down by the weight of his back.

Black sperm wouldn't let this chance slide and starts to bury Tanktop Master with many of his body.

A moment later, Tanktop Master's figure could no longer be seen by the pile of Black Sperms.

 

"Heh, whatcha gon do now hero!"

Black Sperm spoke in a mocking tone.

 

Soon after, A yell can be heard from the pile of Black Sperms.

 

"HAAAAA!!!"

 

Tanktop Master managed to escape by his brute force alone. And once again, Black Sperms starts scattered all over the place.

 

"Tch"

Black Sperm clicks his tongue.

 

Black Sperm start to mix himself with another and become bigger.

His size is now comparable to Tanktop Master's.

 

"Round two, let's go!"

Black Sperm immediately charged at Tanktop Master.

Tanktop Master realizes that and starts to charge at him too.

 

"HAAAA!!" Tanktop Master yelled.

 

*BANG*

 

Both of them clash with each other using their own body.

 

"Heh, your muscles are pretty good," Tanktop Master praised.

"Stronger than you thought," Black Sperm replied.

 

They both start exchanging fist by fist, blow by blow, with a surge of wind that is being created at their clashes.

Another big Black Sperm has been created and prepare to attack Tanktop Master.

Tanktop Master ends their clash with a kick to Black Sperm's stomach then does a quick turn.

 

"[Tanktop Punch!]"

 

Tanktop Master punches the other Black Sperm with twice his punch power, causing the other Black Sperm to get flung away and slammed into a wall.

Another big Black Sperm was created and charged at Tanktop Master.

 

"Tch" Tanktop Master clicked his tongue then pondered,

This gonna take a while.

.

.

.

 

10 minutes have passed since the battle started.

Neither Tanktop Master nor Black Sperm shows any sign of exhaustion.

They still have plenty of energy to continue their battle.

Black Sperm started to speak,

 

"You're good, for a human. But,"

 

Countless Black Sperm starts gathered into one big wave that is as big as the City.

 

"CAN YOU SURVIVE THIS?! HERO!! MUAHAHAHAHA!"

 

Black Sperms starts charging at Tanktop Master.

 

"[SPERM TSUNAMI!]"

 

This gonna hurt. Tanktop master pondered.

 

Tanktop Master folded his arms and prepared to defend himself from the [Sperm Tsunami].

But suddenly...

 

*SLASH*

*BOOM!*

 

A quick flash can be seen cutting the tsunami down, which caused the explosion.

 

"Tanktop, you good?" Flashy Flash appeared beside Tanktop Master.

"Yeah, thanks" Tanktop Master thanked him.

 

"Hey..."

Black Sperm suddenly speaks.

 

"Just because you got a reinforcement, Don't be high-hearted..."

Something started to change inside Black Sperm which caused both Tanktop Master and Flashy Flash to become wary.

 

"I am a countless number of 'me' merged into one entity. No matter how you cut or tear, how you strike, crush, twist, I'll keep multiplying..." Black Sperm stopped speaking for a second, then continue,

 

"But just for you, I'll show you half of my true power..."

Suddenly, Black Sperm's body started to shine brightly.

 

"What in the wo-" Tanktop Master stopped talking.

 

At the center of the light is a beautiful golden body from the one who used to be called "Black Sperm".

With beautiful and perfect muscles that can be seen from any angle, Black, no, Golden Sperm starts speaking,

Golden Sperm vs Flashy Flash (OPM Battle) - Battles - Comic Vine

[GOLDEN MODE!]

"GET READY FOR ROUND 3 YOU FOOLS!! MUAHAHAHA!"

 

Tanktop Master and Flashy Flash trembled at the aura that Golden Sperm held.

 

One of the Black Sperms immediately flees from the fight.

Leaving Golden Sperm to fight them both.

Flashy Flash realized that and dashed to the fleeing Black Sperm.

But,

 

*WHOOSH*

 

Golden Sperm instantly appeared in front of Flashy Flash with his hands crossed.

 

He's fast! Flashy Flash thought.

 

Golden Sperm threw a punch at Flashy Flash.

Flashy Flash tried to block the punch with his sword but failed.

 

"GUAGH!"

Flashy Flash got thrown away by the punch and slammed into the further wall.

 

"[TANKTOP PUNCH!]"

Tanktop throws a sudden punch to Golden Sperm.

 

*thud*

 

It has no effect.

 

"Is that what you call a punch? It merely tickled" Golden Sperm speak with a mocking tone.

"Let me show you what a real punch is"

 

Golden Sperm make a punch stance.

Tanktop Master immediately folded his arms to defend himself from the punch.

 

"Take this!" Golden Sperm release his punch.

 

*BOOM!*

 

Tanktop Master's defense is broken, and another punch come to his guts.

 

*BANG!*

 

Tanktop Master vomited blood.

And again, another punch comes to his face.

 

*BANG*

 

Tanktop Master got flung away by the blow of the punch and hit the ground.

 

"Humph, too weak..." Golden Sperm muttered.

 

Tanktop Master slowly tries to stand up but, Golden Sperm immediately appeared beside him then he throws a kick to his right.

 

"GUAGH!"

Tanktop Master vomited blood again while getting flung away by the kick.

.

.

 

The one-sided beating lasted a little more than 2 minutes.

Golden Sperm already lost his motivation so he barely put any power behind his punches.

Another punch came from Golden Sperm.

But this time, it was stopped before the punch hit the target.

It was Tanktop Master's grip.

 

"Hooh~ you stopped my weak punch" Golden Sperm speak with a surprised voice.

 

"Kugh!!!"

Tanktop Master tried to spin Golden Sperm but failed.

 

"Whatever you do, it's useless. Just give up"

Another mocking tone comes from Golden Sperm's mouth.

 

Tanktop Master suddenly screamed,

"[TANKTOP FINAL!]

 

The muscles from Tanktop Master suddenly expanded

 

"HAAAAAAAA" Tanktop Master added more power to his grips and starts yelling.

 

Finally, Golden Sperm seems moved by Tanktop Master's grip.

 

"What?!" Golden Sperm shocked.

 

Golden Sperm tries to stop the grip by punching him. But it's too late.

The slow spin becomes faster and faster while Golden Sperm's feet start to lift off the ground.

 

"[TANKTOP... SPINNER!!]"

Tanktop Master spun Golden Sperm using his full power.

 

"HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Tanktop Master immediately releases his grip and throws Golden Sperm far far away.

 

*woosh*

*pant* *pant*

 

Tanktop Master panting with many bruises and blood all over his body and he finally falls to his knee.

 

"Can you stand up?" Flashy Flash appeared behind him with his head bleeding.

 

Tanktop Master glanced at the badly injured Flashy Flash.

As far as he knows, Flashy Flash rarely got injured no matter how hard the mission is.

So Tanktop Master was surprised at the scene he saw at the moment.

 

"Yea, I can stand. Let's go to the others" Tanktop Master spoke.

 

Tanktop Master slowly stands and slowly walks away with Flashy Flash.

Favorited if you likes it

253