Chapter 44 – Bang’s Curiousity
1.5k 30 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi, sorry for the wait :D


F City

3rd POV


A typical day in F City unfolded as a trio emerged from the supermarket. Genos carried a bag brimming with vegetables, Saitama lugged one filled with meats and eggs, and Rena walked alongside them, holding nothing but a broom. The trio engaged in casual chatter, discussing their culinary plans for the evening at Saitama's apartment. Suddenly, Rena was struck by a brilliant idea. She swiftly dashed to the front and spoke,

 

"Hey hey, look!"

 

Rena deftly twirled the broom in her grasp, exhibiting a stylish flair. With a swift motion, she concluded the display by striking the tip of the broom as if wielding a staff. Following this, she assumed a pose with her free hand and emitted a menacing laugh.

 

"Ku ku ku, I, the master of the inferno staff, HERE DECLARED! WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE THIS MIGHTY ME IN BATTLE, DARE MOVE FORWARD!"

She kicked the tip of the broom, causing it to spin again with flair. Concluding the spin in a dramatic pose, she continued,

"COME!"

 

Meanwhile, Saitama and Genos strolled past her casually.

 

"Genos, do you know this girl?" Saitama asked, still walking and ignoring Rena, who struck a cool pose.

 

"Isn't she Rena? Sensei..." Genos replied.

 

"Read the atmosphere, you idiot!" Saitama immediately facepalmed.

 

I shouldn't let her hold the broom again from now on... Saitama thought.

 

Meanwhile, Rena stood in her pose with a face as red as a tomato.

 

"Wa-wait!" She immediately ran to them, covering her face with both hands to shield it from passersby.

.

.

 

Several Minutes Later

 

In the park, an old man in the late stages of life strolled along, clad in a black shirt and grey sweatpants. White, spiky hair accompanied a matching mustache, and he moved with a slight bow, a testament to his age. Amidst the warm and cold breezes enveloping his presence, he spoke while savoring the tranquility,

 

"Hmm, today is also, peaceful..."

But suddenly,

 

*CRASH*

 

He immediately shifted his attention to the source of the noise. There, he witnessed a bald man in a cape halting a truck with his right hand, the left clutching a piece of... plastic bag. Soon, two figures emerged, rushing towards the bald man. The first was a man, no, a cyborg, and the second was a girl with long black hair.

 

"Sensei! Are you alright?!" The cyborg spoke, a tinge of worry in his voice.

 

After both of them reached the bald man, the cyborg immediately lifted the truck. Soon, the bald man spoke,

 

"For a second, I thought there was a cat who almost got run over by a truck. But I was wrong." The bald man showed both of them a plastic bag.

 

"I-I see..." The cyborg spoke.

 

Meanwhile, the old man from earlier is watching them in shock.

 

A truck, with a single hand... That strength, that reflex, shows that this bald guy is indeed, not ordinary.

 

While the old man was deep in his thoughts, the girl suddenly dropped to her knees and screamed,

"Nooo!! The eggs, THE MEATS!! THEY'RE FLATTED!!"

 

"A..."

Both Cyborg and the bald man replied.

.

.

.

 

Somewhere Nearby

On a bench, two of them sat emitting a heavy sigh, their aura filled with despondency, while the third stood behind them, hands on his back, with a nonchalant expression.

 

"Hey Saitama, how much money do you have left..." A girl with long black hair asked with a lazy tone.

 

"Because a certain person suggested me to buy expensive meat, I'm left with only a few yen." A bald man answered.

 

"I see. Who is it I wonder..." The girl replied, still in a lazy tone.

 

"IT IS YOU! YOU FREAKING CHUUNI!" The bald man snapped.

 

"HU-HUH!, IF YOU WEREN'T CARELESS EARLIER, WE ARE ALREADY AT YOUR APARTMENT ENJOYING FOOD! YOU BALDY!" The girl also snapped.

 

"I THOUGHT THAT WAS A CAT SO IT CAN'T BE HELPED!" The bald man stated.

 

"BUT IT WASN'T!" The girl replied.

 

""KUGHGHGHGHGHGH,""

 

While the girl and the bald man quarreled, the third person stand normally behind them, wearing a "this is fine" expression. Suddenly,

 

*stomach rumbling*

 

Both the girl and the bald man swiftly returned to their lazy poses and let out a sigh. Soon after, an old man in his late age approached them.

 

"Seems like you guys are in trouble," The old man spoke with a smile, slowly walking towards the trio. The girl didn't pay attention to the old man who just came, leaving the bald man and the cyborg to continue the conversation.

 

"Oi Genos, who's this old man?" The bald man asked in a whisper. The cyborg immediately scanned the said old man and soon got the answer.

 

"He's one of the top S Class Heroes, Silver Fang, Sensei..." The cyborg replied.

 

"Huh? S Class? Heroes?" The bald man spoke, with questions all over his face.

 

"There there, just call me Bang," The old man replied, smiling.

 

If I look closely, he indeed looks ordinary. But after seeing those strengths earlier, people would think twice. The old man's thoughts.

 

"May I know your name?" The old man asked.

 

"It's Saitama..." Saitama answered.

 

"And the person behind you is..." The old man continued.

 

"My name is Genos. I'm Saitama-Sensei's student." The cyborg answered.

A student and master relationship! This is indeed surprising. While the old man fell again deep in his thoughts, the bald man started whispering.

 

"What the heck with this old man. He suddenly falls silent, and suddenly showers us with questions," the bald man whispered annoyedly. The old man glanced at the girl beside them, and the first thing that popped into his mind was, "Is she dead?" but he immediately dismissed that thought and began to ask.

 

"And the girl right here, may I ask what's your name?" The old man asked, smiling. It took the girl a few seconds to realize that she was being called.

 

"HU-uh? Ghe?" The girl was surprised. She immediately wiped her drool and slowly fixed her sitting position. The girl then raised her left leg and rested it on her thighs, adopting a typical underground boss style. She slowly opened her eyes while speaking,

"This one's name is Re-SI-SI-SILVER FANG?!"

 

The girl was shocked as she saw the figure now standing in front of her.

 

"Resisisilver Fang. What a nice name," the old man replied with a smile.

 

Maybe in other people's eyes, this was just an ordinary meeting between a curious old man and the hungry trio. But no one knew, this was the beginning of the fated meeting between these four people.

.

.

.

 

Favorited if you likes it~ ehehehe. The update will be once in three days. Can be faster and can be slower. Depends on the mood, busyness, and sum random factor. that's all, cya~

 

84