Chapter 46 – Joining The Heroes
1.1k 26 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soz, a little bit late, college problem. The next chapter will probably too... :(


Silver Fang(Bang)'s Dojo

Rena's POV


 

"Who are you really, Resisisilver Fang..." Silver Fang spoke with a serious expression. Meanwhile, I stood there, emotionless. But unbeknownst to anyone, my thoughts were screaming like crazy this entire time.

 

'Aaaa!!!! I freaking did it! I injured the S-class hero! What should I do?' My thoughts raced. Slowly facing Silver Fang with the same emotionless demeanor, I uttered, "Silver Fang-Sama..." Soon after my first word, I emitted a grunting sound while closing my left eye with my hand. "Kugh, my left eye feels like it's burning." While in action, in the corner of my vision, I saw Saitama facepalming himself, but I chose to ignore him and continued.

 

"What's wrong?!" Silver Fang spoke in a worried tone.

 

"Th-The reason I can perfectly use your Exploding Heart Release Fist is that I have a special power in my eyes," I spoke, secretly peeking at Silver Fang's reaction. Closing my eyes again, I continued. "It could make me learn the technique I'm learning ten times, no, a hundred times faster. I mean, THOUSAND TIMES FASTER!" I spoke, secretly taking another peek at his reaction. 'It's a lie, though,' my thoughts asserted.

 

Silver Fang widened his eyes, surprised at my words. He slowly muttered, "Thousand times..."

 

"Huff, the pain is lessening..." I spoke, slowly releasing my hand. Then I continued, "That's why, I-"

 

"Ohh! The meat is here!" Before I could complete my sentence, Saitama immediately cut in. He then walked to me at a fast pace, grabbing my arms toward the front door.

 

"We'll head back now. Thanks, old man," Saitama spoke as we exited the door. Before stepping outside, I noticed Silver Fang attempting to say something, but we were already on our way out.

 


Z City, Saitama's Apartment

3rd POV


 

"I would like to say that, but..." A bald man attempted to speak, his mouth twitching as he tried to force a smile. Then, he screamed, "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING US HERE, YOU FREAKING GEEZER!"

 

An old man with white spiky hair and some facial hair on his face let out a laugh. "Since you didn't let me finish my words, I followed you here. I won't deny, it's pretty cozy here. Anyway," The old man turned to face the only girl in the room, sipping her tea like a noble lady.

 

"Resisisilver Fang," The old man called. Meanwhile, the girl flinched at the old man's words and responded, "Silver Fang-Sama, my name wasn't Resisisilver Fang."

 

"It wasn't?" The old man replied.

 

"Yes," The girl answered, then continued, "Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Rena. Amanozako Rena." She spoke politely, giving a small bow.

 

"Hmm... Resisisilver Fang is better, in my opinion, though," The old man snorted.

 

"It's R-e-na," The girl replied with a smile, although her stare indicated the opposite.

 

"A-all right, Rena..." The old man paused his speech for a moment, then continued, "Become my disciple!"

 

"Eh?" The girl spoke with a surprised Pikachu face.

 

"As I thought, I can't let your talent go to waste. Become my disciple to learn the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and inherit my dojo!" The old man spoke in a serious tone. Soon after that, only silence spread through the room. No one uttered a single word. But unbeknownst, in the girl's mind was...

 

'I'm sorry, Silver Fang-Sama. In truth, I accidentally learned everything about your Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist after our sparring earlier. Also, inherit your dojo? Why should I do that? Just hearing it seems like a pain!' The girl's thoughts raced while her entire body shivered in guilt.

 

"M-MY APOLOGIES, SILVER FANG-SAMA!" The girl screamed, banging her head on the floor. She continued, "How could I, this lowly me, become a disciple of an S-Class Hero and inherit your dojo? How could I!" She started repeatedly banging her head on the floor.

 

"Lowly?! What are you talking about?! Also, stop banging your head!" The old man spoke in a surprised tone.

 

"No! I won't stop until you take back your words! How could this lowly me become an S-Class hero's disciple!" The girl replied, still banging her head.

 

"I-I understand, so please stop! It's bleeding already!" The old man insisted.

 

"Thank you, Silver Fang-Sama..." The girl spoke in a relieved tone, while secretly thinking, 'Hehehe, glad the ketchup we bought in the supermarket is still in my pocket.'

 

"Hey, I've been curious since earlier, but S-Class hero? What's that?" This time, the bald man let out his voice.

 

"It's the rank that has been decided in the Hero Association, Saitama-Sensei. The highest is S, then goes to A, B, and the lowest is C," a cyborg-looking man answered.

 

"Huh? Rank? Hero Association?" The bald man replied in a curious tone.

 

"Sensei, you didn't register in the Hero Association?" The cyborg-looking man asked.

 

"Huh?"

.

.

Soon after that, the bald man turned on his computer and browsed the internet about the Hero Association with the cyborg's help. Meanwhile, the girl and the old man just stand while looking at the computer screen from behind.

 

"Take a test at any local branch of the Hero Association. If you score better than the cut-off, you will be registered in the Hero Registry, allowed to officially call yourself a Hero, and join the ranks. Once you are recognized by the Association, you are deemed a pro and will get paid," the bald man summarized the text on the computer screen. He then continued, "I see... Are you guys registered by chance?"

 

"No, I feel no need to," the cyborg replied.

 

"I also feel the same," the girl replied.

 

"I am already registered. And already an S-rank," the old man replied.

 

"Hmm..." The bald man pondered for a moment and finally decided, "Let's register!"

.

.

.

Favorited if you likes it!

74