Chapter 8
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chairman Chris and Chairman J intensely looked at each other, and made a signal with their hands and attacked each other. As the signal was made, the subordinates fought each other while the bodyguards from the DMJ protected the members of Squad J, as Chairman Chris noticed it, he signaled for some soldiers to catch Squad J.

“Chris, I think this time it’s going to be my win! Since I am possessive of my people and items, I don’t really like anyone taking them away. But you still dare to interfere with them continuously! That’s what I like but also hate about you!” Chairman J looked fiercely at Chairman Chris, with his black eyes showing a certain orange light.

Chairman Chris smiled, and replied while shooting lightning rods at J, “But J, how do you know that this is going to be your win? As you are possessive of your people and items, so am I, so I can’t leave this incident alone. Since this time your kiddie squad made another amazing achievement! And if I lose this time, I’ll come back multiple times until you surrender to me and give yourself to me, so there will never come a day where I won’t appear in front of you or interfere with anything you do, and you know this more than anyone else, right?!” 

J backed up from Chris then attacked him more viciously, Chris accepted it and started recuperating it with more vicious attacks, as everyone spectating on it, they felt like it wasn’t a fight between two humans but more like a fight between two beasts, none of them can run away even though they want to because of the pressure those two are spreading everywhere, Chairman J’s aura pressure is black with hints of orange and blue that will only show when the wielder is excited, it looked beautiful and scary since it dominates the people nearby and makes them only able to kneel from the pressure that is pressing them down. Chairman Chris’s was the same as his hair color midnight blue with shimmers of gray and white, and it was the same as him, he dominates the people with a fierce grip and unusual compassion, the shimmers of gray and white were visible to the people it meant Chairman Chris is excited, which intensifies the pressure that is spreading everywhere, that the people felt suffocated by it. Chairman Chris wore a gray shirt, and black pants with a white coat that is decorated with dark blue lines hanging down his shoulders which matched his glistening curly midnight blue hair that shined as if there were stars dwell in it, with gray eyes that shined with excitement and having a certain person revolving in the center of the eyes of the person.

J laughed and cursed him, “You f***ing persistent bastard! I sure was aware of how persistent and annoying you can get, which frustrates me multiple times! Even before you were like this, too smart for your own benefit, and the one person who discovered me and clinged to me till this day, everywhere I go you appear and interfere in whatever I do, no matter how small or big it is. I should really reward you since I met such a unique person like you *smirks*”. J continued his attacks, he hit the areas where it will hurt but not leave any marks on the body, his favorite way of fighting, but if Chris was a normal person that is fighting him then he would have lost to J, but Chris is a unique case, his someone who has his work life and personal life revolving around J and only J, he is very familiar with his attacks as if they were his own, he even created a attack that can match and return the attacks of J’s favorite attack. Chris jumped up and attacked near the vital areas, leaving a mark that disappears after a minute but causes a great deal of pain for the user. Those two looked as if they were living in their own world as they continued fighting excitingly but they didn’t make fatal attacks that could kill or gravely injure the attacker.

As everyone saw them fight, they couldn’t even call it a fight, it was as if the two men were dancing and their moves vary but at the same time it fit together and the look of excitement that their faces couldn’t hide didn’t fit with the serious atmosphere and the serious issue they’re fighting for.  It looked more like a reunion of two long time companions, and their attacks defined words that only they can understand, their own personal language. Their fight was a spectacular and amazing scene no one can understand or make anything of but could only gaze with admiration and fear. And everyone has only one thought in their minds, “Are they really humans? Or do we have the perception of humans totally wrong?

As J and Chris played around by attacking each other the atmosphere suddenly changed and J charged at him with a fatal attack that Chris was able to block it and returned it by attacking J’s arm that injured J, J’s attack wasn’t fully blocked as Chris lost feeling in his leg while J lost feeling in his arm, they both looked at each other and smiled, then summoned their weapons back to their places. The spectators were left speechless by their actions; only their subordinates understood that this was the end of the battle and it was time to leave.

Chris lifted his hands and said hopelessly, “If I really won this round and took your kiddie squad when you're here then I’d definitely think someone possessed your body.”

J smiled arrogantly and replied with confidence, “ Of course you’re dealing with me, I always come prepared for anything *smirks*. Well I gotta take my leave now, see you next time Chris! Contact Luke for the compensation.” J waved his hand to Chris and called back his subordinates and left on his helicopter with Squad J. 

Chris waved back, then called back his subordinates and left on his helicopter as well. When in the helicopter, he saw the two vice-presidents disgruntled and upset, he sighed and explained the situation to them, “He sent his men to our branch base that holds our new talented soldiers. And I just got news that the chiefs of the places fought with the chiefs in charge of the talented squads in DMJ. If I didn’t pull back that guy would’ve done worse. And fire spread from the warehouse in the east to the west and some chiefs and soldiers got injured. He is as calculating and merciless as ever, he didn’t even go soft in his attack, my leg still aches*smiles unconsciously*.”

Maya and David looked at each other as they agreed with each other, “Boss, if you smile like that. It seems like you're happy that Chairman J did that.” Maya truthfully said to her boss, since she and David really felt like that. Chris looked shocked and puzzled and touched his lips that really seemed to be forming a smile that he didn’t notice, “ I think I did it unconsciously, I mean he may be a criminal but he helps people that we, the police, and the government can’t touch or save. And if the circumstances were different, we would’ve met as friends and not as enemies *smiles hopelessly*. I guess I smiled cause for a long time I missed these futile and useless fights and squabbles we always had that I tried to look fierce *laughs*.” Replied Chris nostalgically as he remembered the days of him only being a new soldier fresh out of the academy, and when J was only a college graduate from what seemed to be a very prestigious college. The days where they held no titles, and both knew each other’s existence as they would run and fight physically and verbally with each other to try and make the other submissive to them. Those days where we would only think of whether I can catch him today and make him submissive to me, and excited to see his stupid face and have a foolish and meaningless fights but fun at the same time and worth the time spent on it. Chris thought “Those were really the good days. But these days are also good, though I can’t meet him as often.*sigh*.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it only me that lose the interactions of enemies that seem more like friends then enemies?🧐

Honestly I love their interactions😍

I wonder what’s going to happen to Squad J?🧐

Thank you for still reading my story and enjoying it❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥~

I hope you enjoyed the previous ones, and I hope you enjoy this one as well😊❤️❤️‍🔥~

0